Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Damnit! Per my dealer, mine is scheduled for production sometime this week.
I just got the same update. Hopefully they are correct for both of our new Jeep’s

Advertisement

Kerevic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Hi all.
Just joined forums.

I ordered a 2021 Sarge Green 2 Door Willys.
First time ordering a Wrangler, but this will be my 6th over the years.

ordered 9/19
Estimated delivery 10/16

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi all.
Just joined forums.

I ordered a 2021 Sarge Green 2 Door Willys.
First time ordering a Wrangler, but this will be my 6th over the years.

ordered 9/19
Estimated delivery 10/16
I ordered 2 days after you on 9/21. Also gave me a date of 10/16. In my case I don’t believe it. I had this date for 2 weeks now and I need to call the dealer again to see if this date shifted.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered 2 days after you on 9/21. Also gave me a date of 10/16. In my case I don’t believe it. I had this date for 2 weeks now and I need to call the dealer again to see if this date shifted.
I believe reading through this thread that the estimated ship date you get is actually the build date. I ordered on 9/9 and still waiting on mine to start being built. I didn't bother asking my dealer for an ETA. just waiting.

Sponsored

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy,
Recently joined the forum.
In the same boat as you all, ordered JLU on approx: 10 Sept, made a mod to order and was updated on 21 Sept. Finally got build sheet from dealership last week with a estimated ship date; 16 Oct. Recent talk to salesperson said JLU is still on track for end of October. This will be the most agonizing 2.5 weeks wait I have faced in a long time.

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Have a look here - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

Although JC no longer uses the codes to identify stage, it’s good to know what they mean when people refer to them.
Dara, This is what I was looking for. This was posted by a form member. I am now thinking this data was not provided by a website, but rather the forum member collected this information and put the data together manually. Right? Thanks. -Allen

The information below is just an "example".

6/9/20: Ordered, Status: BA
6/16/20: VIN/VON Status: D
7/9/20: D1 Estimated Ship: 8/7/20
8/4/20: D1 Estimated Ship: 8/16/20
8/11/20: Jeep Chat: In Framing
8/13/20: Status: JB
8/18/20: Status: JS
8/30/20: Crypto Sticker: Found
8/31/20: Jeep CS: Shipping, No ETA assigned
9/4/20: Jeep CS: Shipping, ETA to dealer 9/4-9/14
9/12/20: Recieved by dealer.

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Howdy,
Recently joined the forum.
In the same boat as you all, ordered JLU on approx: 10 Sept, made a mod to order and was updated on 21 Sept. Finally got build sheet from dealership last week with a estimated ship date; 16 Oct. Recent talk to salesperson said JLU is still on track for end of October. This will be the most agonizing 2.5 weeks wait I have faced in a long time.
So some of the extra time could be transit time (as far as the dealer receiving the Jeep). Not sure how far from Toledo you are. I am only north by 70 miles and most likely to travel car carrier. Further reaches I guess travel by rail car and some times it takes a while to fill it up before it leaves. The waiting is the hardest part... I did get a update from the dealer today saying the it is still in D1 status and the est ship date has moved 1 day later. 10/17. So I guess we will see.

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
So some of the extra time could be transit time (as far as the dealer receiving the Jeep). Not sure how far from Toledo you are. I am only north by 70 miles and most likely to travel car carrier. Further reaches I guess travel by rail car and some times it takes a while to fill it up before it leaves. The waiting is the hardest part... I did get a update from the dealer today saying the it is still in D1 status and the est ship date has moved 1 day later. 10/17. So I guess we will see.
Yes, rail to hopefully Selkirk, NY then wait for truck to deliver. Guess I need to go on another vacation to suffer through the wait.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Dara, This is what I was looking for. This was posted by a form member. I am now thinking this data was not provided by a website, but rather the forum member collected this information and put the data together manually. Right? Thanks. -Allen

The information below is just an "example".

6/9/20: Ordered, Status: BA
6/16/20: VIN/VON Status: D
7/9/20: D1 Estimated Ship: 8/7/20
8/4/20: D1 Estimated Ship: 8/16/20
8/11/20: Jeep Chat: In Framing
8/13/20: Status: JB
8/18/20: Status: JS
8/30/20: Crypto Sticker: Found
8/31/20: Jeep CS: Shipping, No ETA assigned
9/4/20: Jeep CS: Shipping, ETA to dealer 9/4-9/14
9/12/20: Recieved by dealer.
This post was written by @nerubi who has a great deal knowledge about the process. These codes used to be used by Jeep but, if they are still used, Jeep Chat does not communicate them. My dealer referred to them and showed me screens that still referred to them when the Jeep was in the shipping stage.

Sponsored

Lagoonatic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek, 2012 Honda Pilot, 2009 Toyota Matrix X, 2004 Subaru Forester
I need to check back with JC today. For 7 days mine has been at the body vendor. I don't think it takes 7 days to throw the soft top in the back of the Jeep. It was 27 here this morning, no remote start and no rear defrost (soft top) in my 2014 JK. I need my new Willys. ;-)

So close, yet so far away still. :headbang:
Thank you for posting your update. I ordered mine on 9/1 and found out that it was at paint on 10/7 and body vendor on 10/9. I know mine is there for the Mopar headliner and possibly side steps. Looks like I will have to remain patient of this stage takes so long.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
YellowRubi

Builds Found - Sheet Published
Bark
ordered 9/1
Rob127 ordered 9/1

Published Build Sheets - Build Previously Found
Scotpiza

JLNOLA

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S MT
I ordered a 2 door Sport S, V6, manual on 9.11. Dealer gave me a build date of 10.16. Let's hope we're both getting built this week!

21RubiconZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon 2 door, 2007 VN2000
I finally got a different response from Jeep chat today "Built pending installation of additional features or optional equipment". Ordered August 30th. It's movement, I'll take it!

Pelon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Rubicon
Curious if anyone is seeing diesel Rubicons being updated/delivered/build sheets/stickers etc.... on this Thread. I ordered on 8/20, and so far all I get is D1 (ready to build) from the my dealer, and the generic "alls the parts required to assemble.....etc" from Jeep Chat. Thanks in advance...
Chat said my diesel is done and approved to ship

Advertisement

Advertisement