Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

RafterCExplorations

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon/Diesel, 1972 "CJ-5/buggy", 2003 V8 4Runner, 2008 Dodge/Cummins 3500 w/Four Wheel Pop Up camper, 1960 Chevrolet Apache C-10, 1939 Buick Special, Honda XR650R
Got one of these today:

"I am showing that at this time all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

Order date was August 20
Oh, and I was told that the window sticker was dealer generated so they had no info on it, and that they couldn't provide a build sheet.

Advertisement

FormerF150Owner

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Sienna, Jeep JKU 2016, ordered 2 door JL 2021 on 8/10/2020
Train depot there. Definitely riding together! I'm coming down from DFW, and I would assume that since it was still there early afternoon it'll be early next week.

Did you pick yours up today from Demontrond? They said I could come get mine but I have to work late tonight and won't be able to pick up until Tuesday evening. Neil told my wife he had 5 to get out the door that just arrived.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
----------
Dtflounder
ERN

Schenden - Build Sheet not yet published

Builds Found/Sheets Published
--------

Spuzzy

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ERN. Very lucky. Ordered 9/22/20. And built 9/28/20. Wow!
Not saying that this is the case, but it could be an error. Order dates are self reported. This can be a typo or something as simple as the date the person registered their vin with crypto.

If it's correct, then yes....VERY LUCKY and not at all common.

Sponsored

JLNOLA

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S MT
525E2B89-DE5C-45A8-A9BD-A2474B875EE4.jpeg

picked up this weekend! Love this thing... worked with Mike Clinnin @ Mall of GA Jeep and it was a great experience. He kept me posted throughout the process and we were in and out on day of pickup. Highly recommend!
Ordered a 2 door Sport S from Mike on 9.11. Tentative build date of 10.16, can't wait. If you're parting ways with those wheels and tires shoot me a message, I'm in the market and will be in the Atl area for pick up.

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
Did you pick yours up today from Demontrond? They said I could come get mine but I have to work late tonight and won't be able to pick up until Tuesday evening. Neil told my wife he had 5 to get out the door that just arrived.
Tomorrow, should be there about kunchtime

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update:

Completes
001BumpDaddy -never saw published build sheet
Coachmiller67
EMERGRN
Kingz489

Melanie-never saw published build sheet
Phil1613-never saw published build sheet

pats247

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC
Ordered on 8/25, had an estimated ship date of 3 days ago, still not found on the tool. Is that normal/still on track?

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered on 8/25, had an estimated ship date of 3 days ago, still not found on the tool. Is that normal/still on track?
The tool only pulls from the Jeep database when it is published there; sometimes it is there, sometimes it isn't. Your best information comes from your dealership and Jeep Chat. You could also try to view the information, like your build sheet manually by following this guide: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

If you haven't, you may want to read up on that page.

Sponsored

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Just got a call from the dealership with a ship date on my Granite Crystal Metallic Rubicon Diesel
ordered 9/8
VIN 9/15
9/29 received ship date of 10/20
Seems to be moving faster than my 2018 JL order

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys & a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja.
Crypto Update:

Completes
Bolds have published build sheets
ajmtrader

alexwillys
ARS
AuroraStanley
Larryl
Mary
mysahara77
Physaly
Physaly
Serra
wrangleberry

I will update builds found and anything published much later today.

Spoke with Jeep Chat on Friday, they told me it was done & waiting for shipping. ETA to dealer was quoted 10/06/2020-10/20/2020.

Spoke with the dealer yesterday and they said it's on a train on it's way from Belleville, OH to Winston-Salem, NC. From there it will be put on a truck to be transported to the dealership. When asked for an ETA I wasn't provided one, just told that once it arrives in Winston-Salem "our sales manager can have it expedited."

Spoke with Jeep Chat again last night (because Idk how to leave well enough alone :angel: ) & they still say it is waiting for shipping. So I'm slightly confused... and more than slightly impatient.

Anybody know how long it takes a train going approximately 60mph leaving Belleville, OH traveling to Winston-Salem, NC to arrive if it only hits minimal delays? No? Okay... I'll just wait to hear from the dealership then... :blush: :headbang:

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Spoke with Jeep Chat on Friday, they told me it was done & waiting for shipping. ETA to dealer was quoted 10/06/2020-10/20/2020.

Spoke with the dealer yesterday and they said it's on a train on it's way from Belleville, OH to Winston-Salem, NC. From there it will be put on a truck to be transported to the dealership. When asked for an ETA I wasn't provided one, just told that once it arrives in Winston-Salem "our sales manager can have it expedited."

Spoke with Jeep Chat again last night (because Idk how to leave well enough alone :angel: ) & they still say it is waiting for shipping. So I'm slightly confused... and more than slightly impatient.

Anybody know how long it takes a train going approximately 60mph leaving Belleville, OH traveling to Winston-Salem, NC to arrive if it only hits minimal delays? No? Okay... I'll just wait to hear from the dealership then... :blush: :headbang:
Once it's on a train car, it's 3-5 days generally. The hold up is if there are delays or it sits on the storage lot at the unloading facility waiting on a truck to deliver it to the dealership. It could find a truck the same day or it could be a few weeks. I would say that you should be right on schedule for the 10/6 to 10/20 timeframe.

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon

I’m in Wilmington and waiting for mine as well. The eta per jeep Chat to my dealer is now 10/8-10/22. I ordered 7/24. Maybe our Jeeps can catch a ride together! Lol.

Advertisement

Advertisement