JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

CallaTay

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 WK Laredo; '19 WK2 High Altitude; '21 JLUR
Got the text from my dealer that my Rubi was delivered today...picking up tomorrow!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 525E2B89-DE5C-45A8-A9BD-A2474B875EE4

picked up this weekend! Love this thing... worked with Mike Clinnin @ Mall of GA Jeep and it was a great experience. He kept me posted throughout the process and we were in and out on day of pickup. Highly recommend!

Advertisement

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Did you install any kind of lift to fit the 37’s?
No lift, no rub at full lock either direction on level ground. Close enough that I'm sure it will rub when articulated. Stock wheels & tires will likely go back on for this winter.

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Thanks, I'm digging it so far.
I nearly went with the Mopar lift, but I wound up with the TeraFlex ST2 with Falcon 3.1 shocks, as well as the Falcon Steering stabilizer, also had them install Rock Krawler track bars to center things. I wound up driving it home to Utah, from Nampa (Boise) with the factory 33" tires, so yeah, for a quick minute, I had Jeep that skipped leg day.
Looks great with the lift and tires
37” Wrangler MTR’s?
What wheels did you end up with?
Making me want to go to 37’s right away on my granite crystal Jeep, hopefully get it soon

RobTeazy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Volvo XC40, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Looks great with the lift and tires
37” Wrangler MTR’s?
What wheels did you end up with?
Making me want to go to 37’s right away on my granite crystal Jeep, hopefully get it soon
Yep, 37" Wrangler MTR's. I had them on my TJ (33") years ago and loved them. Wheels are the Venomrex VR501 in tungsten graphite.

Sponsored

WillysNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Commander, 2021 Willys (on order)
new to the forum and this thread. a sincere thanks to those doing all the heavy lifting and providing updates. what a cool community. i ordered a JLU willys on 25 August. jeep chat has given me the same update for weeks: "parts are assembled for build and should enter build process soon." Dealer tells me it's in D1 and "scheduled to be built and leave the factory on October 5th" which i assume is actually the anticipated build date, not the ship date. who knows. i'm a patient man. kind of.

21RubiconZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon 2 door, 2007 VN2000
new to the forum and this thread. a sincere thanks to those doing all the heavy lifting and providing updates. what a cool community. i ordered a JLU willys on 25 August. jeep chat has given me the same update for weeks: "parts are assembled for build and should enter build process soon." Dealer tells me it's in D1 and "scheduled to be built and leave the factory on October 5th" which i assume is actually the anticipated build date, not the ship date. who knows. i'm a patient man. kind of.
I feel your pain! I ordered 4 days after you and have an estimated ship date of 4 days after you. I've read here that the date is meaning the date they begin building, not shipping (like you thought).

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my response from Jeep Chat this morning.

" I am showing that at this time all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. "

Hope to see that build sheet soon...

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
Here is my response from Jeep Chat this morning.

" I am showing that at this time all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. "

Hope to see that build sheet soon...
I got the same exact response as well today.

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Finally have a Jeep again! We picked it up from Kent in Nampa yesterday morning and drove it home. Ordered 7/7, arrived at dealer 9/24, we picked it up 9/26.

I had the roof rack installed and top off for a midnight ride around the neighborhood last night. Soft top and 37s went on this morning! My wife was skeptical of me doing all of this stuff with a Jeep we've owned less than 24 hours, but when she saw it in the garage she squealed with delight, grabbed her key, and took it for a drive. "We can never go back!"

Also, the soft top box is HUGE (lab for scale?)! Takes up pretty much entire cargo and back seat area. You can't move the front seats much (or recline) and I had to wedge the dog up between the lid and the roof. And man is there a ton of cardboard! Recycle can won't fit it all this week.

Thank you so much for the effort you continue to put into this @WillysGirl and @nerubi !

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 525E2B89-DE5C-45A8-A9BD-A2474B875EE4

Great looking Rubi. Love the dark tan interior (and the Lab for scale). ;) Have fun!

Sponsored

RafterCExplorations

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon/Diesel, 1972 "CJ-5/buggy", 2003 V8 4Runner, 2008 Dodge/Cummins 3500 w/Four Wheel Pop Up camper, 1960 Chevrolet Apache C-10, 1939 Buick Special, Honda XR650R
Got one of these today:

"I am showing that at this time all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

Order date was August 20

Alba Rubi

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Jeep ordered 9/18, VIN 9/23. 2021 JLUR - Bright White. I reached out to Jeep chat this morning to check on status and they said my jeep is "waiting for the building process to start". I asked for the status code and received this reply:
"I do apologize the status codes are no longer provided only the information to let us know when the order starts and what process it would be up too"

Are the status codes only provided by the dealership?

This will be my second Rubicon. My last one was a 2005 2 door I sold about 5 years ago. Looking forward to getting back into a Jeep!

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Yep, 37" Wrangler MTR's. I had them on my TJ (33") years ago and loved them. Wheels are the Venomrex VR501 in tungsten graphite.
Thanks! the VR501 wheels just made my top 3 list

RoadNazi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
No lift, no rub at full lock either direction on level ground. Close enough that I'm sure it will rub when articulated. Stock wheels & tires will likely go back on for this winter.
So, 37’s with no lift or spacers? I’m digging the look BIGTIME! Mine is on the train headed for Texas! Getting excited

Advertisement

Advertisement