JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jwhite77

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler
Finally she is at the dealer :) - 21' Sahara Altitude - Ordered 7/21 - Live out east on Long Island

However, I have yet to pick her up b/c they tossing out a $602 monthly payment (36/10k - 3k down) for an invoice price of 50509 (msrp 53505). Few months ago they were mid 5's and said it would be lower once FCA released the RV's.... eerrrrrr...

Doesnt 602 sound high? A buddy of mine put down 4100 last month on a sahara with a near identical price and his is 498 per month ... thats a serious difference

Wish me luck... I am a first time leaser and finding out leasing is less fun than buying
Oh, I just saw you are leasing. I don't know anything about leasing and the rates.

Advertisement

HEX87

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
2021 diesel Willys
Order date 8/19/2020
Build sheet 9/17/2020
Sticker found 9/18/2020

Just received an email from VIN tracking saying my Sticker is found!!

I'm so excited! I wonder how much longer I have to wait? Just want to be able to drive my jeep!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Crypto was being kind of funny yesterday afternoon. It seems to have corrected itself. Update below.

Completes
21Willys6speedChristinaFuronaLestasidelloro
Lisajeep1231RDWRF30CORNELLSadlerrobbinsSaharamike
ScoDucksStormtrooper21Wojo

Builds Found/Sheets Published
NameOrdered
ARS9/14
cag8/9

Stickers Found
NameOrdered
Melanie7/14

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
2021 diesel Willys
Order date 8/19/2020
Build sheet 9/17/2020
Sticker found 9/18/2020

Just received an email from VIN tracking saying my Sticker is found!!

I'm so excited! I wonder how much longer I have to wait? Just want to be able to drive my jeep!

I just talked to my dealer. Received my 4th delayed eta. Now October 20th which means 41 days since it left the rail yard in Toledo. Willys 2dr ordered 6/15

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Completes
Katieeee
LARRY20
Marcoantone
Mike126
SnazzRubi

Builds Found- pending published build sheet
NameOrdered
tnelson8/12

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just talked to my dealer. Received my 4th delayed eta. Now October 20th which means 41 days since it left the rail yard in Toledo. Willys 2dr ordered 6/15

What do you think about my Willys sitting on a rail car for at least 41 days. Any concerns about paint, mechanical etc.??

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
What do you think about my Willys sitting on a rail car for at least 41 days. Any concerns about paint, mechanical etc.??
I wouldn't think so. Mine sat in a railcar for 5 weeks before ramping at the rail yard.

Rumplemenz

First Name
Geno
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 1986 Ford Mustang Notchback
what the heck is their method to their madness? I ordered mine a month after you and its here already.... totally ridiculous. I wouldnt worry about it... either way your going to look it all over when you go and pick it up. No traffic on rail car just collecting dust. Dealer just better give it a nice detail when it gets there! wish you luck hope it comes soon

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon
what the heck is their method to their madness? I ordered mine a month after you and its here already.... totally ridiculous. I wouldnt worry about it... either way your going to look it all over when you go and pick it up. No traffic on rail car just collecting dust. Dealer just better give it a nice detail when it gets there! wish you luck hope it comes soon
I wish we knew what their method was. I ordered mine on 6/22 and it just got built about a week and a half ago. It's in the shipping process and Jeep Chat gave me a dealer eta range of 9/15-9/29. We'll see if that actually happens.

Last edited:

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just tried checking status on Jeep Chat and they said their system was down ☹ No order update today

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I wish we knew what their method was. I ordered mine on 6/22 and it just got built about a week and a half ago. It's in the shipping process and Jeep Chat gave me a dealer eta range of 9/15-9/29. We'll see if that actually happens.
Hoping you do better than me. Mine was completed , invoiced, and out the door of the factory on 8/25. It sat in storage for 2 weeks before getting on the rail car. JC doesn't have a clue once it gets to shipping. Dealer needs to give you the Rubicon VLS if you want to know what's really happening with shipping. I've purchased 35+ new trucks and cars (all GM) over the years. This is the worst buying experience I've ever had and it won't happen again.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Bestop

Advertisement