Advertisement

Russ Chung

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2005 TJ
Oh so its not easily checked then.. I was hoping its written somewhere on the axle or on the transfer case.. Because i was going to look and verify when i go pick up my JLURD soon..
i haven’t picked up my JLURD either, but on my present Wrangler, the axles have a small stamped aluminum tag bolted between the diff cover bolts. The tag indicates the gear ratio.

trailguiding

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ, 2015 KL, 2019 WK2
Oh so its not easily checked then.. I was hoping its written somewhere on the axle or on the transfer case.. Because i was going to look and verify when i go pick up my JLURD soon..
Typically there is a stamped metal tag attached to one of the diff cover bolts that give axle part number and diff ratio

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
A little off topic, but I’ve been looking for some kind of side steps for my Willys. I like the look of the rock rails, but I am way too short and need the steps. Any suggestions on something that covers the seam like the rock rails AND has a step but doesn’t require removing the body mount bolts ( I’ve read too many horror stories about those things snapping!)
I think you'll get better response by posting this over in the "exterior mods" forum!

Sponsored

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
I was just about to post.... Heard from salesman on Wednesday that it would be delivered to the dealership early Friday (tomorrow) morning and ready for pickup late morning. I begged him not to toy with my emotions, because last week he told me I'd have it by last Friday, which obviously didn't happen. He assured me 2 days go that I'd have it on Friday. I waited to hear from the finance manager, but didn't. My salesman is off today :( Of course, I wasn't waiting to speak to him tomorrow and called the manager who is probably sick of hearing my name. He's been nothing but nice and assured me that I will be picking up my Jeep TOMORROW at 11:30am!!!!! (No school tomorrow!)

I then got a FaceTime from my salesman who popped over to the dealership to pick up his fiance who also works there..... He showed me "mean mama" (as I may name her). She's hot and fiery and beautiful all at the same time! I just CANNOT wait!!!!!!

2021 Firecracker Red Willys to be in my driveway tomorrow!

Whole life story here....sorry, but you asked! :LOL:
That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! I look forward to pictures too!!

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
Just saw my first 2021 diesel window sticker. Its a random one from cars dot com, but at least they exist now!

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4JJXFMXMW502800
Nice build! It looks like the 2021 now come with the OffRoad+ mode, 2 extra USB ports (charge only), tire-fill alert option (for when airing up i guess to give a signal when reaching the desired air pressure..) and 4:10 ratio is confirmed for the diesel!

NIIIICE now they just need to ship mine! :D cant wait

Sponsored

Breon

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Hard Rock Rubicon
Nice build! It looks like the 2021 now come with the OffRoad+ mode, 2 extra USB ports (charge only), tire-fill alert option (for when airing up i guess to give a signal when reaching the desired air pressure..) and 4:10 ratio is confirmed for the diesel!

NIIIICE now they just need to ship mine! :D cant wait
I’ve read it twice, maybe I’m missing it. I don’t see 4:10 on that sticker, just transfer case 4:1 ratio.

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
My dealer just emailed me and told me that my Rubicon has shipped and I should expect it "end of the month". Of course I'm going to see if I can get more detail than that. I ordered 6/26 and got a VON and VIN 6/27.

Advertisement

Advertisement