JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

dangads895

First Name
Angad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I got this email after asking for some follow up. BTW, I ordered 6/18/2020. This email is not from Jeep Chat but as a result of a JC suggestion that my build could be escalated for review. He will be in touch with me on September 7?! WTAF?!!:
Hello

First, I would like to say congratulations on ordering your all new 2021MY Jeep Wrangler!

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process.

At this present time, your vehicle is sequenced for production with an estimated production week reflected as 08-31-20.

I will continue to track the status of your 2021 Jeep Wrangler order and will provide any updates as they become available. I additionally have scheduled my next email follow-up with you for September 7th at the latest to let you know of any additional information as well.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Same thing happened to me, I ordered 6/10. Jeep chat said its taking longer than expected for my build to start so they said they will assign someone to monitor it and they will follow up 8/26. Still hasnt entered the buiild process so not sure it helps :(

Advertisement

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
Tan top dude. It's the tan top. LOL.
You sound like my 16-year old son. "Dad, that tan top sucks. You should have gotten black." I told him if wants to kick in some cash I'll listen to his thoughts. Otherwise he can shove. Also, no need for him to drive a Jeep with a top he doesn't like...

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Wallace: Build and Sticker found. Ordered 6/23. Waiting for build sheet to be published. FYI - this is a recent crypto registration and that’s why they showed up together.
Build sheet published. Wallace is now complete.

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
I don't know if hell has frozen over, or if it's actually true or not, but I received an unsolicited update from my dealer that my 6 speed manual is being shipped to Canada as of this week.

I'd really, really like to believe him...

Sponsored

Deleted member 53226

You sound like my 16-year old son. "Dad, that tan top sucks. You should have gotten black." I told him if wants to kick in some cash I'll listen to his thoughts. Otherwise he can shove. Also, no need for him to drive a Jeep with a top he doesn't like...
I like the tan tops. It probably is a more rare option ordered, so don't worry, even though FCA didn't have one on hand, it surely has a team of seamstresses in Mexico right now feverishly stitching together one for you right now!

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
Nothing unusual: A 1990 Grand Wagoneer.
No, seriously: '21 JLUR, 6-spd MANUAL, soft top, tech package, Lighing package, cold weather package, premium tan top. Basic stuff. Not sure what the freaking issue is.
It's probably in line with our JLUR with a 6-spd. We ordered the black 3-pc hardtop, although we almost got the tan top with the granite crystal meth (err, metallic) paint job. No cold wx pkg for FL, but did add some necessities (steel bumpers, LEDs, tow pkg) for camping and off-roading.

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
Tan top dude. It's the tan top. LOL.
I was going to say the same thing but only because Bestop doesn’t have the twill available yet. Maybe same thing. Bestop is saying end of month.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:47:55 AM): Thank you so much for holding Richard. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
Me (8/24/2020, 10:48:32 AM): Is there a reason why that status is the same I have been receiving for the past month?
Me (8/24/2020, 10:49:30 AM): At this point the build has not moved from D1 since early July and Im starting to wonder if this can be escalated in any way as there should be no reason for the delay ?
Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:49:38 AM): I would like to set up a file for you to see if we can find out when the production will begin on your order.
Me (8/24/2020, 10:51:19 AM): That would be great, is this something that I would be able to access in order to track the process better?
Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:52:37 AM): I have escalated your file for you to see if we can get an update on when the production will begin. Your case number is XXXXXXXX.
To check on order status, would only be through your dealership, or by contacting us. Once we have an update on your case we will reach out to you by email.

Well idk what to think of this I would love to believe Eileen but if the only check is trough JC then I wonder if the next person will tell me there is no such file lol
Remember it couldn't move past D1 until production started so all that time before then was not real. It would be the same as putting in an order the day production started.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Love this forum. Like a bunch of 5 year olds waiting to open their Christmas presents and Santa knows which of you have been good and which ones bad. If mother were still on the forum (remember our cheerleader) she would give you a pep talk to keep spirits up. Me as dad justs says go to bed and wait until Christmas morning. Love it.:angel:

Deleted member 53226

Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:47:55 AM): Thank you so much for holding Richard. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
Me (8/24/2020, 10:48:32 AM): Is there a reason why that status is the same I have been receiving for the past month?
Me (8/24/2020, 10:49:30 AM): At this point the build has not moved from D1 since early July and Im starting to wonder if this can be escalated in any way as there should be no reason for the delay ?
Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:49:38 AM): I would like to set up a file for you to see if we can find out when the production will begin on your order.
Me (8/24/2020, 10:51:19 AM): That would be great, is this something that I would be able to access in order to track the process better?
Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:52:37 AM): I have escalated your file for you to see if we can get an update on when the production will begin. Your case number is XXXXXXXX.
To check on order status, would only be through your dealership, or by contacting us. Once we have an update on your case we will reach out to you by email.

Well idk what to think of this I would love to believe Eileen but if the only check is trough JC then I wonder if the next person will tell me there is no such file lol
I think you missed some of the conversation that took place after you ended your chat. Luckily I was able to find it . . . . .

Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:53:23 AM): So, I just had another guy bother us about his build date. This one is a pest, and a bit snotty.

Factory Floor Manager (8/24/2020, 10:53:56): Well, I can add him the "Impatient List". Is he one of those damn forum people?

Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:54:09 AM): I think so, he sounded like it. Gee, I hate to put him on the list though. That might be going to far.

Factory Floor Manager (8/24/2020, 10:53:56): Nah, he deserves it for asking so much. He's going on the list. Just give me his build info and I'll make sure he gets grouped behind the October 2020 orders. It's the only way these forum people will learn.

Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:54:10 AM): Yes, maybe you're right. I heard they have a thread on their little forum that's 550 pages long just on when their builds may get done. Is that really true?

Factory Floor Manager (8/24/2020, 10:54:15): Oh, yea. That's for real. Don't these people work? By the way, last night was totally amazing.

Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:54:19 AM): I told you not to talk about that on open lines. You want my husband to find out!

Factory Floor Manager (8/24/2020, 10:54:30): Sorry, I forgot. Anyway, back to business. We'll get this guy sorted out. He;ll get his orange Rubicon by Christmas! LOL.

Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:54:45 AM): LOL. Damn forum people.

Factory Floor Manager (8/24/2020, 10:54:53): LOL. Damn forum people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
Remember it couldn't move past D1 until production started so all that time before then was not real. It would be the same as putting in an order the day production started.
Yea I know but Eileen doesnt know I know :CWL:

Advertisement

Advertisement