JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
there isn't any entry near to that in Crypto.
what am I doing wrong and what can I do to avoid it crashing?
there isn't any entry near to that in Crypto.
I can't get the app to accept my submission - it crashes every time. My VIN is 1C4HJXFN9MW524746 and order date is 7/9. I am running a Mac.

Advertisement

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
what am I doing wrong and what can I do to avoid it crashing?

I can't get the app to accept my submission - it crashes every time. My VIN is 1C4HJXFN9MW524746 and order date is 7/9.
Nothing under that VIN either. Are you entering it in the first post on the forum or going to cryptosrickers.net?

Go into Track New Order and enter your info again. People have two or three entries in there because they mess up the entry so just take your time entering it.

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Nothing under that VIN either. Are you entering it in the first post on the forum or going to cryptosrickers.net?

Go into Track New Order and enter your info again. People have two or three entries in there because they mess up the entry so just take your time entering it.
I was entering on the first post on the forum. Should I try at the website instead?

edit - I got it! The Order field entry mask is strange and shows ā€˜xxxā€™ as the year so thatā€™s how I entered it. Should have gone with my gut. Iā€™m in and there are no updates. Thanks!

BenjNoah

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara, 2015 Acura MDX
Iā€™m still just a pile of parts, ordered 7/22, latest build date from the dealer is 9/2. Itā€™s been good seeing you all getting updates!

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Car1: Build Found. Ordered 6/9. Subject to published build sheet.

7th District

First Name
Seventh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ & 2019 GSW
My salesman just texted me and said our Willys is currently in Trim. :like:

We ordered our 2013 JKUR back in 2012, and when it arrived, at the top of the window sticker it was printed ā€œThis Jeep was specially built for Mrs 7th Districtā€. Does Jeep still do this?

Thank you NeRubi for the help navigating my way to Jeep Chat. On Saturday Amber advised me that all the parts were available for our Jeep. Then today our salesman texted me and advised that itā€™s in Framing. Still nothing has changed in Crypto though.

Willys JLU ordered on 6/25

VIN: 1C4HJXDG6MW501543

A309BFBA-8201-4216-8CE8-14516554D9BB.jpeg

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My salesman just texted me and said our Willys is currently in Trim. :like:

We ordered our 2013 JKUR back in 2012, and when it arrived, at the top of the window sticker it was printed ā€œThis Jeep was specially built for Mrs 7th Districtā€. Does Jeep still do this?
yes.

Sponsored

zakaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4dr, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1986 Honda Nighthawk S
Great to see some Rubi's moving! First few days looked like only Sports and Saharas. Hoping mine finds a truck to Pittsburgh soon!
You and me both! I ordered a manual 4dr Willys on 6/27 that will be heading to Pittsburgh.... once it is found and built that is. I have been patient, but it is exciting to see 2021s being built and ready for shipping.

TheGasMan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
You and me both! I ordered a manual 4dr Willys on 6/27 that will be heading to Pittsburgh.... once it is found and built that is. I have been patient, but it is exciting to see 2021s being built and ready for shipping.
I got a two door Rubicon manual coming to Pittsburgh 2

Advertisement

Advertisement