Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep

Could be yours, when you get it let us know if it has a pineapple smell.
I didn't get the LED package. Maybe the next sarge green rubi he posts...

Advertisement

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
1Car1Build4Jess ordered 6/2, build sheet now published!

is there a way, now, to track the production phase (even though jeep chat says it's completed)..my daughter is on cloud 9 right now

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
1Car1Build4Jess ordered 6/2, build sheet now published!

is there a way, now, to track the production phase (even though jeep chat says it's completed)..my daughter is on cloud 9 right now
Your dealer will have some basic status and Jeep Chat will give you status details sometimes. They should be able to tell you if it is in inspection, storage, body vendor or ready for shipping. Once it is in KZ Chat has little in sight besides a 2 week window that can change. Your dealer should have detailed shipping locations and time once it ships if they want to give it to you.

Sponsored

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
Your dealer will have some basic status and Jeep Chat will give you status details sometimes. They should be able to tell you if it is in inspection, storage, body vendor or ready for shipping. Once it is in KZ Chat has little in sight besides a 2 week window that can change. Your dealer should have detailed shipping locations and time once it ships if they want to give it to you.
yeah, according to jeep chat yesterday, it's finished, waiting inspection or shipment...still not gonna hold my breath

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I've heard that the last 2020 is still in inspection (for a while now) possibly with a flat tire or dead battery and it is holding up the 2021 build process line because they first had to call a safety meeting to see if it violated any Covid procedures, then since it is a union shop they had to decide which UAW trouble shooter to call to determine what is wrong and then they have to get hold of the right UAW repair guy to fix it. And they only work M - F 8:00 - 5:00.

note: only part of the above that is true is a 2020 still sitting in inspection after a long wait. Since no one has messed with you today I thought I'd brighten your spirits. But has to be some reason no new builds or any stickers aren't showing up.

Sponsored

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Wouldn't be smart for them to update the website until the lots were full of 2021s. Every customer who went to the website before the dealership would ask for the 2021. I never paid attention to this before but I am curious how they make the turnover. Imagine if you ran a dealership and the dealer one town over had 2021s and you did not. Maybe they have an embargo or something until all the dealerships have 2021s. (And this is a no-change model year) @PaulwithJeep ?
As far as I know the intended use of the "Build & Configure" tool on Jeep.com is to build your idea of a Jeep and then search available inventory. Same reason you can see discontinued colors on the tool and things like that. Even though you can't order it you may be able to "Find" it. For that reason they don't start to update the site with the new model year until their is an available inventory to search, available and on the ground.

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
I've heard that the last 2020 is still in inspection (for a while now) possibly with a flat tire or dead battery and it is holding up the 2021 build process line because they first had to call a safety meeting to see if it violated any Covid procedures, then since it is a union shop they had to decide which UAW trouble shooter to call to determine what is wrong and then they have to get hold of the right UAW repair guy to fix it. And they only work M - F 8:00 - 5:00.

note: only part of the above that is true is a 2020 still sitting in inspection after a long wait. Since no one has messed with you today I thought I'd brighten your spirits. But has to be some reason no new builds or any stickers aren't showing up.
Cruel bugger yanking our chain...

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto non-update

Still nothing new to report.With this last run I am able to see a new registration. So it appears to be working. I have reached out to the programmer to confirm.
Guess they’re all on a break....

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
Crypto non-update

Still nothing new to report.With this last run I am able to see a new registration. So it appears to be working. I have reached out to the programmer to confirm.
Guess they’re all on a break....
"We were on a break!!" - Ross

Advertisement

Advertisement