rioja

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, ...2021 JLUS
Crypto Update:

46120991: Build Found. Order date 6/12/20. Wtg for published sheet.
Sandydog: Build Found. Order date 7/22/20. Wtg for published sheet.
Is that 7/22 order date not a typo? Cause I’m 7/21 and you just really f’ed up my patience-meter! I was so cool calm and collected making nerubi proud of my patience. So much for that...

Advertisement

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Randy is not my friend. He was way to happy and cheery to tell me that my Jeep is still just a pile of parts sitting somewhere.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20200814-150928_Chrome~01

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Is that 7/22 order date not a typo? Cause I’m 7/21 and you just really f’ed up my patience-meter! I was so cool calm and collected making nerubi proud of my patience. So much for that...
Not a typo. My order date is 7/7. I am right there with ya on the patience meter.
What was a typo is I left off the 300. It’s sandydog300.

Last edited:

Sponsored

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
In case any of your orders are being built today Marcell is saying...I don't care about none of these damn wranglers. And that he's hot. That $2,600 per week paycheck must not be worth it to him.
Looks like Manquellis is at least in a good mood today. He got some good lookin' pizza, and is finishing up a sarge green rubi. Wonder if these guys know they're famous here? :LOL:

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Wait until you see an ordered date the day before the build sheet appears. Ordered date is self-reported and there is a wwwiiiiidddddeeee range and a lot of invalid dates. Plus some don't understand to put in the date the order went in and not the Crypto entry date.

Plus now you are at the beginning PATIENT phase. Check back with me in two months for the phase to be in. :like:

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like Manquellis is at least in a good mood today. He got some good lookin' pizza, and is finishing up a sarge green rubi. Wonder if these guys know they're famous here? :LOL:
Too bad that's not my Sarge Green Rubi!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder if Jeep knows they're famous? Pictures from the factory can get them fired.

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Manquell is an angel. I don’t want marcell touching my Jeep tho. I swear everything that ever goes wrong with it, I’ll be cursing his name

Sponsored

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Are we stalking some jeep employees facebook lol?
No, the toledo jeep plant Facebook. They check in with comments and pics.

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
Omg this could be mine! I hope he used hand sanitizer after lunch #NoGreaseStains

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
Jeep

Could be yours, when you get it let us know if it has a pineapple smell.
Led package tracks with my order hahahaha

*Edit*
Plastic bumper doesnt :/ :brokenhearted:

Advertisement

Advertisement