Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Crypto Update:

ADD1997: Build Found. Ordered 7/4 - subject to published build sheet
Jeepmd: Build Found. Sheet publshed. Ordered 7/3
Jeepmer: Build Found. Sheet published. Ordered 6/27
Password: Build Found. Sheet Published. Ordered 6/14
SargeGreenLD: Buld Fund. Sheet Publshed. Order date unknown.
SomeDudesRubi....: Buld found. Waiting for confirmation on sheet as I'm having difficulty accessing. Ordered 6/17.
I think @nerubi said something about long nicknames having issues sometimes. But its there!

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
Getting closer, hoping this means build starts next week. JeepChat update: "I am showing the following date on the order ESTIM SHIP DATE: 08-28-20 ", which is in line with what the dealer told me earlier this week.

RKWRUBI '21 JLURD ordered 7/4/2020

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
FWIW

4:43:27 PM
Amber
Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! It does look like it will probably enter the build next week, I would recommend checking back then and we will check on this again for you!
4:46:44 PM
im guessing it needs to wait for other similar styles or similar destination before build?
4:47:20 PM
Amber
Pretty much, it does not have to stick with a similar group but the parts required do affect the time that it will enter and go through the build.

I'm guessing they probably don't get a lot of orders of manual, 2 door, 5 inch display, no power locks or windows :D

Totally happy with getting some insight from Jeep Chat...they've been nothing but good to me. Big thanks to @nerubi for leveling expectations in this thread with humor and humility.
i think your is the same as 95% of the orders with maybe a couple of small variations. Like trim, options, number of doors. So almost the same.

Based on several videos of the assembly line the sequence is fully mixed unless they are out of a part or one is on a recall.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I think @nerubi said something about long nicknames having issues sometimes. But its there!
They will show with a long name but trying to find it by Lookup with one will be hard. I think Crypto gets tired spelling the long names and gives up. :LOL:

davcho80

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy's unlimited in order
For canadian order in the KZ stage how much the eta receive from the dealer is accuracy for the deliverie date?

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Woo! Mine made it out of accessories and is " Waiting on inspection prior to release or until space available on carrier for shipping " I'm not doing anything this weekend....wish I could just drive to OH and get it, haha.

Sponsored

Caymanedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
So after reading most of this I realize it may be a dumb question.....but barring any weird circumstances what do you think would be the delivery date for a vehicle placed today?

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:
VansJLJS72: Build found. Ordered 6/6

Subject to build sheet publication.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
So after reading most of this I realize it may be a dumb question.....but barring any weird circumstances what do you think would be the delivery date for a vehicle placed today?
No way to tell. When you put an order in the dealer may get an estimated build date, called ship date, but that can change because the build sequence seems random. And some make it right through assembly and onto a railcar but most don't. They may spend a lot of time in inspection or body vendor, may not have transport for a while, may be on a slow train. Best wild guess is 3 weeks to 12 weeks.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Update from Jeep Chat. My Jeep has been moved to storage. It's waiting for enough Jeeps to fill up a rail car.

Ordered 6/6/20
Yeah, I think there are only 3 or 4 orders from NC a year so it might wait a few months.:angry:

Advertisement

Advertisement