JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
From Jeep Chat moments ago: "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly". Dang it! I ordered 6/18. NO paint, NO build, NO nothing. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggh! It's cool. I'm breezy....

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
In that same chat: "It has not yet begun the build process. We have seen some move into the build stage so we should be updated again shortly."

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Remember the date you ordered doesn't mean the sequence you will get into build. There are people reporting Jeep Chat saying they are in the build process that ordered in mid to late June and early July reporting that and a lot of first week orders not in build yet. And don't be surprised if you are told you are in frame or paint and if the next time you talk to JC they say the build should start soon.

I suggest seeing if your psychiatrist can prescribe thorazine for you, you'll be patient but you'll drool a lot. Also trying to get Jeep Cares involved if your order isn't going as fast as you want is pointless. They have no control over the factory process.

Sponsored

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
@nerubi, would you agree that the 21 flood gates are at least cracked open? Maybe some of this info from JC is not 100% reliable but there seems to be some consistency that there are 21's on the line. IE have any of your sources said anything?

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
From Jeep Chat moments ago: "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly". Dang it! I ordered 6/18. NO paint, NO build, NO nothing. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggh! It's cool. I'm breezy....
What did you order?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I think yes they are doing the 2021s now. The remaining few 2020s should be in inspection or JB. In normal times they can turn out 800 per day but now with Covid they are slower because of breaks between shift changes and work station separation. Reports are now that they have the 2020s done they may be changing from two 10 hour shifts per day to three 8 hour shifts and no more Sundays. Probably be same number built just less overtime pay.

And if you watch Crypto remember that it represents less than 1% of orders into the factory plus they will start building dealer inventory probably next week. So Crypto may start showing 10 a day or 20 a day once it catches up or only 3.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
@nerubi, would you agree that the 21 flood gates are at least cracked open? Maybe some of this info from JC is not 100% reliable but there seems to be some consistency that there are 21's on the line. IE have any of your sources said anything?
Jeep chat doesn't lie. Sometimes they (often) don't have the most current information but they never tell you the Jeep is being built when it is not. It can be downgraded back to D1, but again that's not lying. Customers like us are often misinterpreting what they say out of our enthusiasm, but if they tell you it's in paint, get excited. There can always be inspection or shipping issues so control yourself somewhat, but it's time to get happy.

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I suggest seeing if your psychiatrist can prescribe thorazine for you, you'll be patient but you'll drool a lot. Also trying to get Jeep Cares involved if your order isn't going as fast as you want is pointless. They have no control over the factory process.
I already drool and dribble anyway so nobody would notice any difference. LOL.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
WillysGirl will continue reporting Crypto hits. Guessing there might be some joy when they start showing in the database.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
I take Jeep chat with a grain of salt. My best source of information is my salesman @MinerSteve. He told me from the start to expect it in September and thats what Im going by, if it comes in before then, awesome! It is just exciting for all of us to finally see 21s being built and for jeep chat to have a different answer instead of “all the parts gathered.....”.

Advertisement

Advertisement