JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Did my Monday Jeep chat update today. Originally my build date was 8/7. I did check Friday, and the agent wouldn't give me the new date, but just the same line that parts are laying around waiting to be built. Checked today, and "Sarah" gave me the new date of 8/14. So...we'll see what happens Friday.

Advertisement

TheGasMan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Did my Monday Jeep chat update today. Originally my build date was 8/7. I did check Friday, and the agent wouldn't give me the new date, but just the same line that parts are laying around waiting to be built. Checked today, and "Sarah" gave me the new date of 8/14. So...we'll see what happens Friday.
Did they say it’s a 2021s are being built yet?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Don't get too disheartened if every time you check back it gets extended out. Christmas is only 4 months away and they are saving the build date for you on Christmas eve.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
This has got to be the week for 2021s. Its certainly time to parse what Jeep Chat says like a 13 year old girl on the phone with the guy she likes.

Any variance from the following must be analyzed:
all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Today I got:
I am showing the order would be waiting to start the building stage

That has to be mean something, right? No. Guess not :(

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Did they say it’s a 2021s are being built yet?
From the same Jeep Chat that has told people their order is almost in the build phase the same day the dealer calls to say it arrived? Or said the Jeep had shipped but then three days later said it was still sitting in the parking lot? If they did say it started take it with a grain or bushel of salt.
When the factory workers start posting celebration notices that they finally got rid of all of those old 2020s then you can believe it.

Sponsored

TheGasMan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
From the same Jeep Chat that has told people their order is almost in the build phase the same day the dealer calls to say it arrived? Or said the Jeep had shipped but then three days later said it was still sitting in the parking lot? If they did say it started take it with a grain or bushel of salt.
When the factory workers start posting celebration notices that they finally got rid of all of those old 2020s then you can believe it.
I do not have Facebook do you know if they have a Twitter account?

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
This has got to be the week for 2021s. Its certainly time to parse what Jeep Chat says like a 13 year old girl on the phone with the guy she likes.

Any variance from the following must be analyzed:
all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Today I got:
I am showing the order would be waiting to start the building stage

That has to be mean something, right? No. Guess not :(
For what it's worth, talking to "Emily" on Jeep chat today, she said that the customer service department from Jeep Chat was informed by the factory that 2021s were definitely starting this week. I wouldn't put any money on it, but it is better than "should be starting the build process soon"

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Everyone! I have been creeping along here in the forums for a few months and decided to make it official. I have a 2021 on order "wifes" in the system.

I got the same response I always do from Jeep chat today, and that all the parts are there waiting and no update on estimated shipping date.

My original estimate was August 7th. It was ordered July 3rd.

Sponsored

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
Hey Everyone! I have been creeping along here in the forums for a few months and decided to make it official. I have a 2021 on order "wifes" in the system.

I got the same response I always do from Jeep chat today, and that all the parts are there waiting and no update on estimated shipping date.

My original estimate was August 7th. It was ordered July 3rd.
Welcome!! :) haha I was just going to post my update, it’s the same exact thing you had today. “Your Jeep is waiting to enter the build process”. I tried asking pointedly about if my ship date has been moved back but didn’t get a straight answer. ‍:/

Advertisement

Advertisement