JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

chellymarie75

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willy's
Boo! Mine is still 8/27 and it was ordered on 7/4 (JLURD). Gotta love detailed scheduled and sequencing in manufacturing! #BringBackFIFO
I’m not getting my hopes up to have it before mid-late September. But the updates help my impatience! As does this forum. Glad to know I’m not the only one going stir crazy! It’s like knowing you’re getting the best Christmas gift ever and having to wait for it anyway.

Advertisement

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not getting my hopes up to have it before mid-late September. But the updates help my impatience! As does this forum. Glad to know I’m not the only one going stir crazy! It’s like knowing you’re getting the best Christmas gift ever and having to wait for it anyway.
It's like you know you are going to get a Daisy Red Ryder Model 1938 Air Rifle BB Gun for Christmas but you can't open it yet.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
crypto 2020 order status update:

No change from last night.

As of now the following are the 2020 orders:

Canadian order with sticker found but no known build started - Shiftgear
Canadian order scheduled to start build this weekend - Arms
Order ready to be shipped - Turniipp

Probable valid orders but no info found yet - Mah, JLC

Small possibility these are still valid orders (ordered in Jan and Feb) - 45547970, BearRubi2, BRSbuild, Bsoup, danrubi, fourth, jo3, MissYella, Myrubicon1, OBCOJLUR, rdemrj, RickRussler, SierraGP, Hobocistill

Data point - in the last two months 241 2020 orders on Crypto have been completed.

This will be my last Crypto update, starting tomorrow I will not be available to monitor it. If anyone has a question about Crypto or the order/build/transport you can refer to the Guide in the sticky section or send me a PM and I will answer as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for having the patience on your orders especially during the plant shutdown. Good luck on getting your order before you go crazy. Once you have your Jeep you will completely forget about the wait.

Sponsored

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
crypto 2020 order status update:

No change from last night.

As of now the following are the 2020 orders:

Canadian order with sticker found but no known build started - Shiftgear
Canadian order scheduled to start build this weekend - Arms
Order ready to be shipped - Turniipp

Probable valid orders but no info found yet - Mah, JLC

Small possibility these are still valid orders (ordered in Jan and Feb) - 45547970, BearRubi2, BRSbuild, Bsoup, danrubi, fourth, jo3, MissYella, Myrubicon1, OBCOJLUR, rdemrj, RickRussler, SierraGP, Hobocistill

Data point - in the last two months 241 2020 orders on Crypto have been completed.

This will be my last Crypto update, starting tomorrow I will not be available to monitor it. If anyone has a question about Crypto or the order/build/transport you can refer to the Guide in the sticky section or send me a PM and I will answer as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for having the patience on your orders especially during the plant shutdown. Good luck on getting your order before you go crazy. Once you have your Jeep you will completely forget about the wait.
For all you have done for all of us here on the forum, THANK YOU. Don’t forget to drop in and check in on us waiting every now and then! :)

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Good morning fellow forum members! I've been chatting with @nerubi and thought I'd give this tracking thing a try. He's been a great tutor, but there will definitely be a learning curve for me. Please also understand that I will not be able to post every 80 minutes. While this stuff is fun to track and I enjoy seeing things come through, there is no way I could keep up with that. Thanks @nerubi for being as awesome as you are, though. I always watched for your regular posts and prayed for that first 2021! Anyway.... I'll post as often as I can.

Sponsored

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
Good morning fellow forum members! I've been chatting with @nerubi and thought I'd give this tracking thing a try. He's been a great tutor, but there will definitely be a learning curve for me. Please also understand that I will not be able to post every 80 minutes. While this stuff is fun to track and I enjoy seeing things come through, there is no way I could keep up with that. Thanks @nerubi for being as awesome as you are, though. I always watched for your regular posts and prayed for that first 2021! Anyway.... I'll post as often as I can.
YES You are the best for stepping up and doing this for us!!! How can we ever thank you??

gatbagel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
Wow, passing the torch, awesome! @nerubi, thank you so much for your efforts in keeping us in the loop, while we fan the flames of our obsession! @WillysGirl thank you for carrying the flag, so awesome!!!

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
Thank you for picking up the ball and carrying it.

Advertisement

Advertisement