First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
How are you getting Jeep Chat to give you dates???!!! I have not been successful in that yet. All dates have been from my salesman.
Jeep chat was giving me dates up until last Friday, so then I asked my dealer :)

Advertisement

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
How are you getting Jeep Chat to give you dates???!!! I have not been successful in that yet. All dates have been from my salesman.
He pushed back at first, but I kept asking and re-assuring him I knew the date probably didn't mean anything - he finally gave in :)

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
They have been told to not give status codes and some don't like to give dates. Depends which agent you get and how much you push them.

pookiebb

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Dart, to be turned in when my 2021 JLU gets here
It's been almost two weeks since I asked my dealership guy for anything. Debating whether or not I want to bug him to see if he has any updates. I got the canned response from Jeep Chat the other day about materials gathered, etc.

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
It's been almost two weeks since I asked my dealership guy for anything. Debating whether or not I want to bug him to see if he has any updates. I got the canned response from Jeep Chat the other day about materials gathered, etc.
I text my salesman every Monday. He sometimes texts me first. He knows my schedule. Hahahaha. I did tell him yesterday that it is now August and I hoped he’d check the status more frequently.

flatfoot81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD 2020
Anyone have an idea how long it's taken in the past to ship from factory to California? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?

pookiebb

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Dart, to be turned in when my 2021 JLU gets here
I text my salesman every Monday. He sometimes texts me first. He knows my schedule. Hahahaha. I did tell him yesterday that it is now August and I hoped he’d check the status more frequently.
That's awesome. Mine has been. . . less than helpful :facepalm: I know I should have found someone else. I sort of threatened to walk during the initial ordering process because he was communicating with my husband and not me (my car, my money, nothing to do with my husband) and of course he fell all over himself to get back to me. I hate people.

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
I ordered my '21 Rubicon on June 18. 3 weeks ago I was given a ship date of August 7. I am in D1 status. Last week Jeep chat said August 21. Today Jeep chat refused to give a date. They said "I do apologize but we do not have a date at this time; there is not still not an estimate for when the 2021 production will begin..." I just got off the phone with the dealer and they said August 21 ship date. They also said they ordered some '21 Wranglers for inventory around June 10 and they have received a ship date of mid-September for those vehicles.

davcho80

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy's unlimited in order
I ordered my '21 Rubicon on June 18. 3 weeks ago I was given a ship date of August 7. I am in D1 status. Last week Jeep chat said August 21. Today Jeep chat refused to give a date. They said "I do apologize but we do not have a date at this time; there is not still not an estimate for when the 2021 production will begin..." I just got off the phone with the dealer and they said August 21 ship date. They also said they ordered some '21 Wranglers for inventory around June 10 and they have received a ship date of mid-September for those vehicles.
I ordered mine june 15. Mine is on D1 as well. Seriously august 21. :angry:

Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
On 7/31 I found out my 6/19 order of a 2021 rubi had the build date pushed from 8/7 to 8/14. Every day is still a day closer
Mine was pushed from 8/15 to 8/18. Haven’t yet told the hubs. He’s way too anxious to ride this roller coaster!
Learned today my 2021 has been pushed back from 8/7 to 8/16.

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
probably a good chance everyone's order has been pushed back.

fuck.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The remaining 2020 orders on Crypto aren't moving very fast and it appears some old dealer inventory orders are being converted to sold orders adding more to the list to be built.

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
probably a good chance everyone's order has been pushed back.

fuck.
From my previous post, Jeep Chat told me today mine still shows 8/7. It's a Sahara. It's odd that mine didn't change given what everyone else is hearing.

Advertisement

Advertisement