Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks @nerubi! How’d the new job treat ya today?
6.5 hours of in-class and online and conference call training that repeated 3 times. Could of been done in 2 hours but 1/3 of the class is still struggling after the 6.5 hrs. Sworn in and told can't talk about anything about it, foreign or domestic, so lips sealed and key thrown away.

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
6.5 hours of in-class and online and conference call training that repeated 3 times. Could of been done in 2 hours but 1/3 of the class is still struggling after the 6.5 hrs. Sworn in and told can't talk about anything about it, foreign or domestic, so lips sealed and key thrown away.
We missed all of your updates throughout the day today!! Was so happy to see your name pop back up on the forum tonight! Hope it wasn’t a bad first day, same thing tomorrow?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
We missed all of your updates throughout the day today!! Was so happy to see your name pop back up on the forum tonight! Hope it wasn’t a bad first day, same thing tomorrow?
No action on Crypto today except the one I posted that popped after I got home. Be home all week to do my remaining 9 hours of training so I'll keep an eye out. Need something to keep busy this week.

Sponsored

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
No action on Crypto today except the one I posted that popped after I got home. Be home all week to do my remaining 9 hours of training so I'll keep an eye out. Need something to keep busy this week.
Hopefully you'll see something interesting, like a couple of '21s pop this week!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I’m hoping that the slow down is an indication that they’re wrapping up the 2020s!

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
On 7/31 I found out my 6/19 order of a 2021 rubi had the build date pushed from 8/7 to 8/14. Every day is still a day closer

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On 7/31 I found out my 6/19 order of a 2021 rubi had the build date pushed from 8/7 to 8/14. Every day is still a day closer
Mine was pushed from 8/15 to 8/18. Haven’t yet told the hubs. He’s way too anxious to ride this roller coaster!

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Mine was pushed from 8/15 to 8/18. Haven’t yet told the hubs. He’s way too anxious to ride this roller coaster!
can't say I could blame either of you. My anxiousness has come down a little since my current Jeep is behaving better again, it goes in cycles. I have always wondered if these numbers are aimed to be padded, best case, or dead middle. I guess we'll find out.
I still see it as there is a date in the future that it will be here, no idea when, but it exists. Nothing we do now or before it will change it so there is not much use in getting worked up negatively...but a little good excitement is not a bad thing

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
can't say I could blame either of you. My anxiousness has come down a little since my current Jeep is behaving better again, it goes in cycles. I have always wondered if these numbers are aimed to be padded, best case, or dead middle. I guess we'll find out.
I still see it as there is a date in the future that it will be here, no idea when, but it exists. Nothing we do now or before it will change it so there is not much use in getting worked up negatively...but a little good excitement is not a bad thing
Kind of like having a baby! We think the baby will come on X date. But you never know, the baby could be early or late...or even right on time. There...now I know how to think about it. I’m pregnant with a Wrangler. Expected due date is 8/18.

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
As an fyi - my era ends Monday. I start a new job and will not have much time to monitor statuses. Trying to get the 2020s out by then.
Congratulations on the new job, are you at liberty to share what you will be doing?

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
I checked w/ Jeep chat today. Ordered a Sahara on 6/30. They said the estimated ship date still shows 8/7. Don't know what to make of that.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I checked w/ Jeep chat today. Ordered a Sahara on 6/30. They said the estimated ship date still shows 8/7. Don't know what to make of that.
How are you getting Jeep Chat to give you dates???!!! I have not been successful in that yet. All dates have been from my salesman.

Advertisement

Advertisement