JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

EchoTango

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
So I looked up my VIN and I have a window sticker and when my dealer sent me my order last week (initially placed 11/21) it had an estimated ship date of 12/16. I'm in the nyc suburbs. Anyone know how to track it as it's shipped or an idea of how long it takes in general to get from ohio to nyc? thanks in advance!
Can you take a screenshot for us?

Advertisement

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport Altitude, '18 Chrysler Pacifica
You have a window sticker? Wow! CONGRATS! You are the first. What does it list for EPA mileage numbers? What are the last 6 of your VIN?

As to shipping, it will probably come by rail, not sure it will ship before the holiday closure, but one can hope.

I would suggest you also look in the 3.0 diesel section of the forums.
Are you sure he ordered a diesel?

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I looked up my VIN and I have a window sticker and when my dealer sent me my order last week (initially placed 11/21) it had an estimated ship date of 12/16. I'm in the nyc suburbs. Anyone know how to track it as it's shipped or an idea of how long it takes in general to get from ohio to nyc? thanks in advance!
I would confirm it is in KZ shipping status either with Jeep Chat or your dealership. After it is in that status, from my recent experience, Jeep Chat is essentially useless and you will need to rely on your dealership for updates.

My dealer was able to get me more specific location updates and an arrival ETA once it had shipped.

Good luck for nice Christmas present!

stinggreyjlu

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Grey JLU Rubicon
So sorry if there was confusion. Mine is NOT a diesel. It's a 2.0 rubicon. My dealer had initially said she expects it sometime this month. I appreciate the suggestion about jeep chat and checking with my dealer to confirm delivery. If the estimated shipping date was Monday and there's a window sticker I'm hoping that means it's built and shipped by now and it's just the time on the train. . .I guess I'll see. thanks to all for the help.

stinggreyjlu

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Grey JLU Rubicon
spoke to Jeep customer service. all they could tell me was that it was in KZ status and has an ETA at the dealer of 12/16-12/30.

Sponsored

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
spoke to Jeep customer service. all they could tell me was that it was in KZ status and has an ETA at the dealer of 12/16-12/30.
Nice!
That’s probably all you will get from them now. Your dealer should have more details and a narrower ETA the closer you get.

boogalito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jk Willy’s
They must do batches of rubicons and switch back to the normal drivetrain. Mines been built and in inspection for two weeks. Ordered 12/18, still in I status.

MTM1974

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Charger R/T AWD; 2020 WK2 on Order
Looks like FCA is having some issues with their equipment list (build sheet) site. Seems that it has not been generating any build sheets for well over a week now.

I have another Jeep model (WK2) in JB status and verified with the dealer and jeepcares, but it shows "No records found corresponding to the VIN provided" when I try to pull the build sheet. I also tried https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing but that does not work either.

They say patience is a virtue, but appearantly I have no virtues since I want it now now now!!!

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking {filename}

yj93

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy's Manual
Looks like FCA is having some issues with their equipment list (build sheet) site. Seems that it has not been generating any build sheets for well over a week now.

I have another Jeep model (WK2) in JB status and verified with the dealer and jeepcares, but it shows "No records found corresponding to the VIN provided" when I try to pull the build sheet. I also tried https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing but that does not work either.

They say patience is a virtue, but appearantly I have no virtues since I want it now now now!!!

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking {filename}
Writing code is hard. Getting it to actually work is harder.

Deploying to Prod.. well, depending on the environment, that can be a thing of nightmares.

Larry_G

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have a window sticker as of 7:38 this morning! My order was placed on Dec 2nd.

Leon from Criswell said it is in KZP status. From what I can tell KZP status is - Body Vendor. The vehicle is sent off-site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.

I am guessing that is to add the Jeep floor mats and the box containing the soft top.

Does anyone have any info on how long a Jeep typically stays in KZP status?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Golfshrink

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, ‘07 Toyota FJ Cruiser & 1968 IH Scout 800
Vehicle Showcase
Soooo...is tracking my sold order really just as easy as going to post #1 in this thread, and putting in my VIN along with the other requested info...and I’ll get an email when my build sheet and window sticker are available?

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
Yes, worked for me this past week.

G-Dog15

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon on order.
So How long is it taking to get a VIN. My Order was placed on 12/11/2019 and I have heard nothing. It seems like I should have heard something by now. Not so concerned with getting the vehicle but would like to know JEEP has the Order. My Dealer is not the Sharpest pencils in the Pencil Box.

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So How long is it taking to get a VIN. My Order was placed on 12/11/2019 and I have heard nothing. It seems like I should have heard something by now. Not so concerned with getting the vehicle but would like to know JEEP has the Order. My Dealer is not the Sharpest pencils in the Pencil Box.
Usually you get the VON right after the order is placed, and the VIN shortly after. I’d ask your dealer for either or both and then Jeep Chat can tell you where your Jeep is in the process.

Advertisement

Advertisement