JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

SydneyRubitron

First Name
Karlee
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler 2020
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Hi There!!!!

I am so excited for my JL Rubicon (affectionately referred to as the Rubitron) to arrive.

I ordered this build from a family member in September and it has been harder then i thought to get information of the status of the build, so when i found this it made my day.

can i please ask one question tho, so my car is listed on this tracker as build found. does that mean the car is built already or just means that the vin is picked up in the system? I am trying to find out what the status of the build is but i cant really find it anywhere.

Thank you!

Karlee.

Advertisement

stiks511

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery sport
Got my window sticker this morning - kinda bummed it doesn’t have my name on it tho, i thought that was a really cool thing.

I ordered 11/7 so it seems to be moving pretty quickly.

TrailJoy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
I have all the information for the tracker tool but I don't know what "nickname" means. I assumed it was my last name (which is what's on the order form), but it says "Nickname already in use". How do I log in to check my order status?

Edit: NEVER MIND! I figured it out (I had to click on "Lookup Existing"), but it says "Not Found" on both build and sticker... It's also the ONLY one in that entire list (unless I missed one) that says "not yet updated". It was ordered October 28.

Why? What does that mean?? (It was ordered exactly three weeks ago, and should be sitting in "I", according to my dealership).

Last edited:

TrailJoy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
IT WORKS!! I got the email and now it all looks good but I can’t track it. It says “VIN is already being tracked. Please use the lookup tool.”

How do I track it to see the status?

mysto

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Grey 2 door JL Rubicon
Hey this tracker is great! I was able to just wait for my window sticker instead of pestering fca. Today the window sticker was posted, yay! Probably ship tomorrow. I'll wait a week or so THEN ask fca for status. Thank you Jay cryptostickers.

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport Altitude, '18 Chrysler Pacifica
I am sure it is buried somewhere in the 277 pages of this thread but I have not been able to find it....

When does the build sheet usually get created?

I know the sticker is not until right before shipment in KZ status, but not sure about the build sheet.

Thdoors

First Name
Dabber
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, ‘06 Dodge 2500, ‘15 Honda Pilot
Got my sticker today! Hopefully will be here in sunny AZ by 12/11.

Herritw

First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Sahara
Ok I ordered my Jeep 11/12. any idea how long it will take. I am not the most patient I know. just excited like probably everyone on here waiting on their jeep. I ordered a Sahara 3.0 deiseal. I heard they weren't even starting to build them until today (11/25). Anyway wondering if any one has an idea how long it normally takes. any info is appreciated. thanks in advance.

ckuptz

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Sport S
We placed our order for a JLUR on 10/30/19. It arrived at Jim Marsh in Las Vegas today (11/25/19) and will be ready for pickup tomorrow (11/26/19).

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
I placed my order with Kent in Nampa on 10/31. It arrived in Utah yesterday —last stop on train before taking the trip up to Idaho. So now just waiting for that final road trip.

Creeker

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ-7, 2020 JLR
Build Thread
Link
Ordered a two door JL Rubicon
Not having any luck using this site's tracking "lookup existing". Keeps saying for BUILD and STICKER "NOT FOUND"
Jeep Chat is working though
11/09/2019 Placed order at the dealership
11/11/2019 Jeep received order
11/22/2019 D1 Status (i.e., unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned, Approx time in station – 12 days)
11/25/2019 E Status (i.e., Framing)
11/26/2019 E Status (i.e., Trim)
11/27/2019 KZ Status (i.e., Built, ready to ship)
12/03/2019 Arrived at dealership around 6 PM
12/04/2019 Morning; Picked up JL from dealership
12/04/2019 Afternoon; Home

IMG_9079.JPG

Last edited:

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport Altitude, '18 Chrysler Pacifica
No luck using the nickname.
I think that is just because the the build sheet and sticker are not yet created.

My best guess is that the build sheet populates after your build is complete, although I am not positive on this.

It appears the sticker does not appear until you are in KZ status about to ship.

Based on your status of E, I think it makes sense for neither to be found yet.