JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JCae2798

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU (RIP), 2021 GC L, 2024 JLU 4xe
Some bad news guys, just putting it out there for those interested, not to make people run but to learn from my mistake....

I would think by now most have heard of these wandering issues. Well when i took delivery of mine i made sure to take it for a quick spin and while i did what i failed to do was take it on the freeway getting it in the 50 to 65 MPH range to test for steering play/wander. Well first family trip today and i noticed my wife struggling with the truck trying to keep it safely in the lanes. Drove it back home and noticed the same but a little more calmer than her. Sounds like we're going to be stuck with this dreaded service issue now. Moral of the story, back road steering input feels very different then freeway steering input! Ugh, i wish the rest of you all the best of luck that we don't keep seeing these ....

Advertisement

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Some bad news guys, just putting it out there for those interested, not to make people run but to learn from my mistake....

I would think by now most have heard of these wandering issues. Well when i took delivery of mine i made sure to take it for a quick spin and while i did what i failed to do was take it on the freeway getting it in the 50 to 65 MPH range to test for steering play/wander. Well first family trip today and i noticed my wife struggling with the truck trying to keep it safely in the lanes. Drove it back home and noticed the same but a little more calmer than her. Sounds like we're going to be stuck with this dreaded service issue now. Moral of the story, back road steering input feels very different then freeway steering input! Ugh, i wish the rest of you all the best of luck that we don't keep seeing these ....
HI John,
We're sorry to hear about the steering concern you are experiencing with your new Jeep. If you need any assistance while working with your dealer, please feel free to send us a private message.
Alex
Jeep Cares

RogueMedic

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKU Call of Duty Black Ops edition
Greetings all. First time posting as a new member however, I've read so many helpful threads over the years. About 5 years ago, I made a 25 year dream of owning a wrangler a reality. At the time, I was going to order a new Willys edition when I came across "Loretta Lynn". My girl who sings like an angel but is tough as nails. 2011 Black Ops edition (pictured). Oh, how I love her and hate to see her go. I came to the decision that it was time to let her go and was waiting for the 2020 model to come out and order a new JLUR. I knew it was going to cost me a pretty penny because when you give me all those wonderful options of luxury, I'm taking it. Aside from keeping my manual transmission of course. Low and behold, in 2020, they reintroduced the Willys. By not having most of the luxury options available, I saved about 10k and still get the exact Jeep that I want. I'm a simple man. I don't need leather, power roofs, etc. Plus the money saved can be on mods (shhh, don't tell my wife).

Anyway, I say all that to say this;
My 2020 JRUW was ordered 10/3, moved quickly until the dreaded JB hold that it has been in for 2 and a half weeks. . At least I get a bit more time with Loretta, although she's been a bit neglected lately and needs a good scrub down.
20191029_113709.jpg

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

Greetings all. First time posting as a new member however, I've read so many helpful threads over the years. About 5 years ago, I made a 25 year dream of owning a wrangler a reality. At the time, I was going to order a new Willys edition when I came across "Loretta Lynn". My girl who sings like an angel but is tough as nails. 2011 Black Ops edition (pictured). Oh, how I love her and hate to see her go. I came to the decision that it was time to let her go and was waiting for the 2020 model to come out and order a new JLUR. I knew it was going to cost me a pretty penny because when you give me all those wonderful options of luxury, I'm taking it. Aside from keeping my manual transmission of course. Low and behold, in 2020, they reintroduced the Willys. By not having most of the luxury options available, I saved about 10k and still get the exact Jeep that I want. I'm a simple man. I don't need leather, power roofs, etc. Plus the money saved can be on mods (shhh, don't tell my wife).

Anyway, I say all that to say this;
My 2020 JRUW was ordered 10/3, moved quickly until the dreaded JB hold that it has been in for 2 and a half weeks. . At least I get a bit more time with Loretta, although she's been a bit neglected lately and needs a good scrub down.
20191029_113709.jpg
Yeah, it can be hard to let go of an old ride...I still think about my first Jeep, a built CJ5 I had many years ago...but, your gonna love the JL. :like: :jk:

Sponsored

RogueMedic

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKU Call of Duty Black Ops edition
Yeah, it can be hard to let go of an old ride...I still think about my first Jeep, a built CJ5 I had many years ago...but, your gonna love the JL. :like: :jk:
I've test drove more than one . I took a Rubi and Sahara out and kept procrastinating because I couldn't decide. Finally was pulling the trigger and my sales guy couldn't order it that day because the plant was shutting down to switch to the 2020. So I was just gonna say owell, not meant to be, I'll just keep her. Then saw they came back out with the Willys, I went immediately. The JL is a cut above for sure. Now I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas! I just wanna see her!

Repairable1

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 3.0 Diesel, 2020 JLU Rubicon 3.6, 2016 JKU Rubicon HardRock LS 6.2, 2019 F150 FX4 SuperCrew Powerstroke 4x4
So, any guesses to when the first 3.0 Diesel will hit the completed list? NOVEMBER 25th? I hope it's mine.

Docjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler, Lexus, Tiffin, Chaparral

John,
Sorry to hear about your wife's new JLU. Is that with the 2.0L or the V6 engine. I've read for some reason that the V6's are more plagued with the death wobble and steering issues. thanks, Joe

Thdoors

First Name
Dabber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 2021 JLU Sport 2LT 2015 Sport 3.6L
Occupation
Retired homicide detective
2020 JLUR
Ordered 10-31
VIN 11-1
Awaiting sequence 11-5
In line to be built 11-12
Built and awaiting inspection- today 11-14
Estimated ship date 11-23

Man this went fast! Can’t wait!!!

SydneyRubitron

First Name
Karlee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler 2020
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Hi There!!!!

I am so excited for my JL Rubicon (affectionately referred to as the Rubitron) to arrive.

I ordered this build from a family member in September and it has been harder then i thought to get information of the status of the build, so when i found this it made my day.

can i please ask one question tho, so my car is listed on this tracker as build found. does that mean the car is built already or just means that the vin is picked up in the system? I am trying to find out what the status of the build is but i cant really find it anywhere.

Thank you!

Karlee.

Sponsored

Thdoors

First Name
Dabber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 2021 JLU Sport 2LT 2015 Sport 3.6L
Occupation
Retired homicide detective
I got the info from @JeepCares And my dealer.

stiks511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery sport
Got my window sticker this morning - kinda bummed it doesn’t have my name on it tho, i thought that was a really cool thing.

I ordered 11/7 so it seems to be moving pretty quickly.

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
I have all the information for the tracker tool but I don't know what "nickname" means. I assumed it was my last name (which is what's on the order form), but it says "Nickname already in use". How do I log in to check my order status?

Edit: NEVER MIND! I figured it out (I had to click on "Lookup Existing"), but it says "Not Found" on both build and sticker... It's also the ONLY one in that entire list (unless I missed one) that says "not yet updated". It was ordered October 28.

Why? What does that mean?? (It was ordered exactly three weeks ago, and should be sitting in "I", according to my dealership).

Last edited:

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
IT WORKS!! I got the email and now it all looks good but I can’t track it. It says “VIN is already being tracked. Please use the lookup tool.”

How do I track it to see the status?

mysto

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Grey 2 door JL Rubicon
Hey this tracker is great! I was able to just wait for my window sticker instead of pestering fca. Today the window sticker was posted, yay! Probably ship tomorrow. I'll wait a week or so THEN ask fca for status. Thank you Jay cryptostickers.

Advertisement

Advertisement