Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Hpdcsi

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Ordered)
Occupation
LE
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Should I see some type of code that advises what stage my jeep is in?

Advertisement

inkrediblehull

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tesla Model X, 2019 Audi RS5, 2020 Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employed
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

This is great! I was able to find the info on my vehicle. Are there any trackers that allow me to see where my vehicle is after it's been shipped?

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Don’t know if anyway to track after it has left Toledo.

But before it leaves the facility people can check individual status by going to....

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

You will need your VON. That will then put you in touch with an FCA Chat agent that can tell you the status that your ride is in.

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
My first Post -
First Time Jeep Buyer. Custom Ordered Fire Cracker Red 2020 Sahara with Sky OneTouch Power Top and a boat load of other features.
Got it for 8.27% below MSRP.
Order Date: 09/05/2019
VIN Date: 09/09/2019
Build Status as of Today (09/09/2019) : F (Paint)
How do you know status as of today? I put my info in, but I don't have any status? Are you using a different system?

inkrediblehull

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed

This is great! I was able to find the info on my vehicle. Are there any trackers that allow me to see where my vehicle is af
Well son of a gun... My salesman told me yesterday that my Jeep had made it to the Memphis rail yard on Friday, so I was expected at least a week or so before it made it to the dealership. He texted me yesterday evening that it had come in. We are going to pick it up this evening. :woot: I told him to leave the plastic on it. He said he'd do that and leave the sticker on the windshield for me.

Pictures he took:

glph6KN.jpg

U2w1jMo.jpg

te2yejr.jpg

3EYPrVz.jpg
Are those the "standard" rims, or did you pay for the upgrade?

Sponsored

inkrediblehull

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed

This is great! I was able to find the info on my vehicle. Are there any trackers that allow me to see where my vehicle is after shipment?

inkrediblehull

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed

This is great! I was able to find the info on my vehicle. Are there any trackers that allow me to see where my vehicle is after shipping?

Gellie

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
A/O 9/11

Made it to KZ! Dealer says 4-7 days until it hits the showroom

JLUR. Pretty loaded with one touch most options ex ACC.

Ordered 8/10
Vin 8/15
D1 8/22
F 9/1
JB 9/8
KZ 9/11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JL Sahara
09/05: Order Date
09/09: Got VIN Number
09/09: Status = F (Paint)
09/10: Status = KZ [Released by plant , invoiced (window sticker)]
09/12: Status = KZLD [In Transit: Delay] :(:(

1) Has any of you ever encountered a KZLD Status?
2) Any estimate on how long it takes to move from KZLD to being available a the dealer.
3) Any knowledge on why a build goes to KZLD status?

tylerk46

First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram 1500, jeep grand cheroke
if you want a Rubicon forget about getting a vin until October
I just ordered a 2020 rubicon on 9sept.19 and got my vin the very next day. I take it, this is a good thing?

Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Congrats!!!! Here is some history from my order, build and delivery. While timing varies some from order to preset, many have been pretty similar to this. Within a few weeks anyway.

JLJP74 (Sahara) Ocean Blue Metallic 2.0L 4 Dr.
Ordered: 7/27/2019
VIN: Received 8/5
D1 Stage: 8/15
F Stage: 8/17
G Stage: 8/19
Build info: on forum 8/20
JB Stage: 8/21
JS Stage: 8/29
KZ Stage: 8/30
Sticker: on 8/31
Arrived at dealer: 9/4
Added 2” lift, 20” wheels with 35” tires: 9/10.

Again congrats!!!!!
8DF1DA0B-B1AB-452E-8235-6DF9C9F189A7.jpeg
0FE48ADF-EFDE-43FD-9382-F7B8C4A704AC.jpeg

RangerRobAZ

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I just ordered a 2020 rubicon on 9sept.19 and got my vin the very next day. I take it, this is a good thing?
Not a bad thing. I ordered a rubicon on 8/21 and it was into KZ status in 7 days. I got the VIN within a day or 2 as well. It was shipped via rail and I hope that the final delivery truck will have it to my dealer within the next week.

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
Ok, fess up, whose jeep is getting built on Friday the 13th? I just got my VIN but hoping they take another couple days to get the parts together... :)

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Ok, fess up, whose jeep is getting built on Friday the 13th? I just got my VIN but hoping they take another couple days to get the parts together... :)
haha I really hope not mine! Mine is scheduled for the 17th I believe.

Except for that I'm dealing with a small town dealer and they don't know much about the process so it has been a pain on getting my info. Ordered 9/5 and as of today they said "You won't get you VIN for a long time"... so I told them to send me the VON so I can try to find everything myself.

Last edited:

xtopherus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Freedom Edition
Says my build sheet has been found, but isn't showing it. Is there a delay before the actual build sheet shows up?

It finally showed up but has D1-To-D Regress in it, what does that mean?

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement