First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hydro Blue Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
I'm sorry if this has already been answered in this thread, but I can't find any answers while trying to search it. But how is it possible that some of these are scheduled and starting production within like 3 days of the order date!? Do they have some type of higher level corporate agreement with Jeep for expedited production? But considering they are fellow members here, I assume most are personal vehicles, and not a business level type. So how is this possible!?! (Signed slightly jealous member who has been waiting about a month to get scheduled hahaha)

Advertisement

Skeletool

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep XJ, 1959 Cessna 182B
So I looked at the Order Tracker this morning for my daily disappointment, and to my surprise, it is now IN PRODUCTION!!!!! I ordered it on June 9th, and it was scheduled on August 23rd.
My celebration came to an abrupt halt when I saw the estimated delivery date of November 18th!!!! Please tell me that this estimation is grossly overestimated when it is first published?

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
So I looked at the Order Tracker this morning for my daily disappointment, and to my surprise, it is now IN PRODUCTION!!!!! I ordered it on June 9th, and it was scheduled on August 23rd.
My celebration came to an abrupt halt when I saw the estimated delivery date of November 18th!!!! Please tell me that this estimation is grossly overestimated when it is first published?
I've seen it both ways around here. Folks given long delivery dates only to have them shortened. Others who see their dates get pushed back even further....

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
For some reason the tracking system has not worked for me lately. I had one order cancelled, so when it was ordered again as 2023, I logged info into the sheet. For months it showed up as "ordered". Since that time I have moved into scheduled and now to in build process (but never on this sheet). The vehicle has vanished from the spreadsheet now, other than when I try to reenter the info, it shows that it's already in the system. But I cannot pull it up. According to the Jeep site it's in production. Awhile ago, there was a link to the window sticker lookup but I can't seem to locate that post either. :headbang:

Shasha1334

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR Hard Rock edition
For some reason the tracking system has not worked for me lately. I had one order cancelled, so when it was ordered again as 2023, I logged info into the sheet. For months it showed up as "ordered". Since that time I have moved into scheduled and now to in build process (but never on this sheet). The vehicle has vanished from the spreadsheet now, other than when I try to reenter the info, it shows that it's already in the system. But I cannot pull it up. According to the Jeep site it's in production. Awhile ago, there was a link to the window sticker lookup but I can't seem to locate that post either. :headbang:
Build sheet: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=xxxxxxxxxx

Window sticker:
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=xxxxxx

Replace the x’s with your vin

Sponsored

ecumike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Unlimited
I never got any status updates or changes, just text messages from Jeep about my order... Here's how mine went:

Aug 24 - Order placed/accepted/acknowledged
Sept 21 - "Your Wrangler has been added to our production queue"
Oct 4 - "Hello, We are excited to share with you that your Jeep has started the assembly process. Estimated delivery date is 11/08/2022."
Oct 9 - "Hello, Your Jeep has shipped and is on its way to your dealership."
Oct 14 - "Great news! Your Jeep has arrived!"
Oct 19 - (yesterday) Drove home in my new Jeep

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
I never got any status updates or changes, just text messages from Jeep about my order... Here's how mine went:

Aug 24 - Order placed/accepted/acknowledged
Sept 21 - "Your Wrangler has been added to our production queue"
Oct 4 - "Hello, We are excited to share with you that your Jeep has started the assembly process. Estimated delivery date is 11/08/2022."
Oct 9 - "Hello, Your Jeep has shipped and is on its way to your dealership."
Oct 14 - "Great news! Your Jeep has arrived!"
Oct 19 - (yesterday) Drove home in my new Jeep
That's amazing, I have yet to receive even one text message regarding my order, despite them having all of my information.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited rubicon recon
Stupid question, I put my info in a while back and can’t remember for the life of me what I named it how do I find it now ?

Sponsored

Skeletool

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep XJ, 1959 Cessna 182B
My Jeep finally got delivered to the dealer in Tampa Idaho today!
The Order tracker had beed saying "Shipped, estimated delivery October 31", now that it has been delivered (October 20th) it says "Shipped, estimated delivery October 24th". So jeep still has some work to do on the order tracker......

For the record I ordered a 2Dr Willys in Granite Crystal Metallic, with a manual transmission, v6, and a hard top.
My oder was processed on June 9th, Scheduled Aug 23, In Production on September 22, Vehicle Built September 24th, Shipped September 25th, Delivered on October 20th.

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
Just received an email from Jeep, mine is build and being prepped for shipping. The jeep website and the email are aligned, tentative delivery Nov 3, but I'm not holding my breath. Maybe once they will shock me and it'll be here early :like:

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Hi everybody.

Its been a little while since I last posted..

I am doing a percentage reduction to help offset some of the recent factory price increases on the Wranglers and Gladiators and also the other Jeep product and Ram product.

I will be at 3 percent below invoice with Tread Lightly membership plus tax, license and 85 doc fee on all 2023 JL Wranglers except 392. Any available rebates at time of delivery will be yours as well if they are compatible with tread lightly.

On All Ram trucks with the exception of the TRX I am at 2 percent under invoice plus tax, license and 85 doc fee.

No high doc fees, no hidden accessories added, or high finance rates. you can finance on your own or pay cash as well.

I appreciate everybody's business in the past as well as future and will again pledge to keep it as simple and as easy as it is now.

You can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected] or my cell at 954-864-5162. I am available Monday through Friday 9-5.

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Sales/Leasing Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
949-472-7411 desk phone

Advertisement

Advertisement