Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

So I received an email today from Cryptostickers that my Build Sheet has been found. What does this mean, is my Jeep built or waiting to be built. Window Sticker still shows Not Found and the pizza tracker has no update. I received my VIN from my dealer two days after I placed my order.
2022-09-01 21_32_34-https___cryptostickers.net_Details.html_nick=Spyderson7.jpg
2022-09-01 21_33_12-Jeep® Vehicle Order Tracking.jpg
A build sheet is generated when the build starts on the factory floor. Note that it usually shows up about three days later, so there's a decent chance that yours is completed.

Advertisement

spyderson7

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Altitude
A build sheet is generated when the build starts on the factory floor. Note that it usually shows up about three days later, so there's a decent chance that yours is completed.
Thanks, is cryptostickers more accurate than the pizza tracker because that hasn’t changed at all. Is there anywhere else that can confirm it was built

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Thanks, is cryptostickers more accurate than the pizza tracker because that hasn’t changed at all. Is there anywhere else that can confirm it was built
In theory the Jeep tracker could have access to the data before crypto, but who knows for sure. Crypto is just hitting these URLs:

Build Sheet: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXFM6NW128557

Window Sticker: https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4JJXFM6NW128557

spyderson7

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Altitude

JA50N

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 2 door
First post ever, I have a Willys 2 door on order. The pizza tracker shows order accepted as of 8/23/22 with no other updates. I contacted my dealer last week and he sent me this status:

"scheduled - Firm
Schedule: Serial Number is assigned
Status Update: 2022-08-25"

Not sure what that means. He could not give me a VIN (so he said) or any other dates.

Sponsored

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
Mine was in scheduling for several weeks, now I check the Jeep site for an update and the response is "no record of vehicle at this time"; WTF

JA50N

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 2 door
I contacted my dealer today and they said I was currently in “D” status and he gave me my vin. I think the website is currently down because I just tried to check it and got the same thing you got.

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
I contacted my dealer today and they said I was currently in “D” status and he gave me my vin. I think the website is currently down because I just tried to check it and got the same thing you got.
I took the time to complete the survey on the website. It's not just me, but many folks here have had issues with pricing, tracking and accuracy of their corporate site.

CodeRed

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 chevy pick up 4x4, '09 997.1 turbo MT coupe
pizza tracker is back up but inaccurate as usual...just shows order confirmed Dealer just gave me my VIN and I'm in D status, at least some progress finally after two months

Skeletool

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep XJ, 1959 Cessna 182B
I've had the same thing, where it says "No records available at this time". Sometimes if I refresh the page it works, sometimes I wait a few hours and it works.
My 2 Door Willys took 11 weeks to go from order confirmation to scheduled. Now I'm at 13 weeks, and still waiting for it to go into production.

Sponsored

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
Ordered the first time in April, was bumped to a 2023. Reordered in June with the XR package which became available again. It's been almost three months since the second order went in.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Yeah, okay, I know my order is probably taking a while because it's not the most popular combo, but I just saw...

Daibohken - 2022 - Sahara - RHD - 2.0L I4 Turbo - Found - 09/09/22 - 09/09/22

"RHD" stands for the right-hand-drive Jeep that just got its build sheet on Crypto. I'm assuming since it's still listed as a 2022 they've been waiting a while, but damn they're building right-hand-drives for the Asian market? Congrats, Daibohken, but what's a brother gotta do to get a 2-Door Sport S in Reign with a left-hand-drive around here??? :)

Advertisement

Advertisement