JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Inigo Montoya

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
I ordered my Jeep last week, but didnt see the Gorilla glass as an option and didn't see on the "build sheets" on here. Is it not available in 23s?

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I ordered my Jeep last week, but didnt see the Gorilla glass as an option and didn't see on the "build sheets" on here. Is it not available in 23s?
About 20% of the '23 build sheets have Gorilla Glass, so yes, it's an available option.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
You might search on here. Many bought it and watched their windshields crack shortly after.

Sponsored

Skeletool

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep XJ, 1959 Cessna 182B
After 11 weeks, my 2 Door Willys moved to Scheduled (D1). Is it common to get a estimated build date when it goes to D1? I didn't get one, so I think it is a bit weird that it tells me that it is scheduled without telling me when it is scheduled for....

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
After 11 weeks, my 2 Door Willys moved to Scheduled (D1). Is it common to get a estimated build date when it goes to D1? I didn't get one, so I think it is a bit weird that it tells me that it is scheduled without telling me when it is scheduled for....
That is the process. Mine was 3 weeks from Scheduled to In Production and I did not get any other updates in between and the tracker usually gets updated a day or 2 behind. Here is my progress...

Ordered 06/30
Scheduled 7/29
in Production 08/22
Built 8/24
shipped 8/28

rmckay

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4xe
That is the process. Mine was 3 weeks from Scheduled to In Production and I did not get any other updates in between and the tracker usually gets updated a day or 2 behind. Here is my progress...

Ordered 06/30
Scheduled 7/29
in Production 08/22
Built 8/24
shipped 8/28
How did you get this information? I ordered on 7/27 and tracker only shows my order date and that I am confirmed. My dealer actually told me 2 weeks ago that I was in "D" status and provided me the VIN but I have not been able to track down any other information. I'm new to the JEEP World and would love some insight. TIA!

Skeletool

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep XJ, 1959 Cessna 182B
How did you get this information? I ordered on 7/27 and tracker only shows my order date and that I am confirmed. My dealer actually told me 2 weeks ago that I was in "D" status and provided me the VIN but I have not been able to track down any other information. I'm new to the JEEP World and would love some insight. TIA!

I don't see a year there, so I'm guessing that data was from a previous year. I got my VIN in about 8 weeks, but the order tracked didn't update with the VIN until my Jeep went to Scheduled, which took about another 3 weeks.

rmckay

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4xe
I don't see a year there, so I'm guessing that data was from a previous year. I got my VIN in about 8 weeks, but the order tracked didn't update with the VIN until my Jeep went to Scheduled, which took about another 3 weeks.
Thanks! Hopefully something will be updated soon.
I keep checking and nothing is found
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1661884371003

Sponsored

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
Just an update for everyone. My car was supposed to be delivered 9/21 or so according to the pizza tracker.
Tuesday my dealer called and was like good news it will be here tomorrow. So it went from being later to later and now 3 weeks early.

the funny part is that after the car arrives at the dealer brand ambassador emails me to let me know it may arrive this week. Never have I seen worse logistics. Super excited to pick it up Saturday. Exercising my wave hand.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B563FD45-22D6-480F-8F19-7489DC1C84C6
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2CA0238E-8384-437B-84C7-28A2B2040158

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
About 20% of the '23 build sheets have Gorilla Glass, so yes, it's an available option.
Was an available option for MY23.

Iirc, the first order guides had GG as an option with a fair drop in price from '22, but the option was dropped completely about a month or so later in the newest order guides.

SubmarinesOnce

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe high altitude
Just an update for everyone. My car was supposed to be delivered 9/21 or so according to the pizza tracker.
Tuesday my dealer called and was like good news it will be here tomorrow. So it went from being later to later and now 3 weeks early.

the funny part is that after the car arrives at the dealer brand ambassador emails me to let me know it may arrive this week. Never have I seen worse logistics. Super excited to pick it up Saturday. Exercising my wave hand.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2CA0238E-8384-437B-84C7-28A2B2040158
That is awesome! Our jeep has an estimate of 16 Sept for delivery. No dealer update since the 24th of August. Hoping we get lucky!

Can’t wait for our jeep.

spyderson7

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Altitude
So I received an email today from Cryptostickers that my Build Sheet has been found. What does this mean, is my Jeep built or waiting to be built. Window Sticker still shows Not Found and the pizza tracker has no update. I received my VIN from my dealer two days after I placed my order.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2022-09-01 21_32_34-https___cryptostickers.net_Details.html_nick=Spyderson7
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2022-09-01 21_33_12-Jeep® Vehicle Order Trackin

Advertisement

Advertisement