Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Probably just an hourly rate limit on the API. The responses of their Image API I was playing the with other day included a header that specified the rate limit cap, and the current rate limit count both.
That's interesting. I'm not seeing anything like that in the build sheet response headers. I wonder if that's a recent change since I had been blasting 50 concurrent requests up until yesterday. Even five concurrent requests will eventually overwhelm it now.

Advertisement

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
That's interesting. I'm not seeing anything like that in the build sheet response headers. I wonder if that's a recent change since I had been blasting 50 concurrent requests up until yesterday. Even five concurrent requests will eventually overwhelm it now.
Might be different then, but this is from the response headers in the pizza tracker.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1660349091039

Also, this is where the image in the pizza tracker comes from. Modify the querystring on it and you can get pictures of different years, colors, etc. Wanna see something fun, try changing to 2022 and entering the color with the paint codes for Reign or Earl. Both actually return images, and the Reign one looks like it might be the original color for that paint code, Wild Raspberry. I'm guessing they just reused the code for Reign since Wild Raspberry never released.

examples:

This is the image url from my pizza tracker request.

https://www.jeep.com/mediaserver/ir...EP,YGN,Z5PP,ZBDP,ZBVP,ZPEP,ZPWP&pov=fronthero

But I can change it too. Delete some codes, add a few, remove the top and remove the doors.

Extreme Recon Willys edition JLU in Wild Raspberry, with Half Doors 😉
https://www.jeep.com/mediaserver/ir...,2TW,25W,AAN,HT1,AJG,AGB&pov=rearhero&top=T_O

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1660352482626

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Might be different then, but this is from the response headers in the pizza tracker.

Also, this is where the image in the pizza tracker comes from. Modify the querystring on it and you can get pictures of different years, colors, etc. Wanna see something fun, try changing to 2022 and entering the color with the paint codes for Reign or Earl. Both actually return images, and the Reign one looks like it might be the original color for that paint code, Wild Raspberry. I'm guessing they just reused the code for Reign since Wild Raspberry never released.

examples:

https://www.jeep.com/mediaserver/ir...EP,YGN,Z5PP,ZBDP,ZBVP,ZPEP,ZPWP&pov=fronthero

But I can change it too. Delete some codes, add a few, remove the top and remove the doors.

https://www.jeep.com/mediaserver/ir...,2TW,25W,AAN,HT1,AJG,AGB&pov=rearhero&top=T_O

Almost a brandywine. I like it, but I don't know if I would have ordered it. Probably would've opted for Hydro-Blue instead.

crux360a

First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Towing and auto repair
it’s finally been built! Have my window sticker. Crypto still doesn’t show anything. Suppose to be delivered august 24😃

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 037BC375-F54B-4108-8814-F0141E48E25F

Last edited:

SubmarinesOnce

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe high altitude
it’s finally been built! Have my window sticker. Crypto still doesn’t show anything. Suppose to be delivered august 24😃

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 037BC375-F54B-4108-8814-F0141E48E25F
Our jeep got built same day. No delivery estimate for us yet. I assume you heard that from your dealer?

Sponsored

crux360a

First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Towing and auto repair
Our jeep got built same day. No delivery estimate for us yet. I assume you heard that from your dealer?
It’s on the jeep tracker page. However I did talk to my dealer like 2weeks ago and he said it was in D1 by estimated delivery on 8/20 so he wasn’t far off. But I’m also norther Indiana so not far from the plant

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking F641DC89-175F-460A-968F-0DA5BDE68578

Last edited:

SubmarinesOnce

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe high altitude
It’s on the jeep tracker page. However I did talk to my dealer like 2weeks ago and he said it was in D1 by estimated delivery on 8/20 so he wasn’t far off. But I’m also norther Indiana so not far from the plant

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking F641DC89-175F-460A-968F-0DA5BDE68578
Got it. My delivery is still blank. We are out in Washington state near Seattle.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Odd that my dealer sent a txt to tell me my jeep is awaiting shipping and no build sheet on crypto and no window sticker. I wonder if he's mistaken? I do see a build sheet from Jeep:
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXFG3NW239108
Dealerships seem to be the best source of info for the build process. Crypto is just hitting that same URL that you are, but like you it's going through various caches that could be giving stale results.

Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
You better hope not! They are only offering the tax rebate on 22s!
I think the rebate attaches to the year you purchased. So as long as it comes in before Jan. 1 you should be okay. If it doesn’t, I don’t know.

jlaliberty

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Being Built - 2022 Rubicon XR
I think the rebate attaches to the year you purchased. So as long as it comes in before Jan. 1 you should be okay. If it doesn’t, I don’t know.
Assuming you're both talking about the 4Xe?

jlaliberty

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Being Built - 2022 Rubicon XR
Crytpo is now showing my build sheet.. no ws yet.. operative word, is yet!

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)

1660349091039.png

examples:

1660352482626.png
Was just messing around with the preview URL earlier today and changing the POV string to anything else returns an error for mine (side view is position6). Still can't figure out how to get my WGM wheels to show up on the tracker or the configurator. 🤔

Advertisement

Advertisement