JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

mom43boys

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Mine was scheduled for delivery 8/8 and now it's 8/17.
UPDATE: Went to check status of jeep last night (8/4/22) and the picture was gone, it just showed "JEEP" and the delivery date changed to TBD. This morning I emailed my dealership to see if they could look from their end. Just got a call back and my jeep was delivered last night. They are putting on the additional items we requested, and it will be ready for pickup tomorrow!!!!! Pics to come......o|||||||o

Advertisement

mike_g

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 CJ7
Picked up 7-25-2022
2022-07-28_13-31-07_962.jpg

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mazda Protogé, '23 Earl JLUR (on order)
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher

CodyDTX

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Rubicon
Hi everyone. First off, what a great community here. Thanks for all the input of intel! So helpful.

My little girls talking me into buying a Jeep, then I justified a NEW Jeep by trading in my truck. Then I found a High Tide. THEN the dealer wanted $5K over sticker because of demand, which pissed me off. So then I got into finding a Rubicon. It seems I'm a rare one that doesn't like red stitching and accents so to get what I wanted I was forced to order it!

Order placed on 8.1.2022 at Freedom Jeep in Duncanville TX.

Now I watch the pizza tracker daily. I'm rallying that because I live in the DFW metroplex I won't suffer from some of the transit issues I've read on here. Fingers crossed.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (totaled), AMG GLC43
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hi everyone. First off, what a great community here. Thanks for all the input of intel! So helpful.

My little girls talking me into buying a Jeep, then I justified a NEW Jeep by trading in my truck. Then I found a High Tide. THEN the dealer wanted $5K over sticker because of demand, which pissed me off. So then I got into finding a Rubicon. It seems I'm a rare one that doesn't like red stitching and accents so to get what I wanted I was forced to order it!

Order placed on 8.1.2022 at Freedom Jeep in Duncanville TX.

Now I watch the pizza tracker daily. I'm rallying that because I live in the DFW metroplex I won't suffer from some of the transit issues I've read on here. Fingers crossed.
Hopefully you got a decent price. Check my sig for dealers selling under invoice.

Also look into Tread Lightly if you haven't.

CodyDTX

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Rubicon
Hopefully you got a decent price. Check my sig for dealers selling under invoice.

Also look into Tread Lightly if you haven't.
I got about $2K over what 4 dealerships offered on my 2018 Sierra and the dealer agreed to $0 of their dealer upgrade crap they put on every delivery. I'm more use to GM products, and the Yukons are going for so much over MSRP...I just didn't push it. But that said, i didn't put down a deposit either. I signed a price agreement so if the prices raise I'm protected, but that probably locks me into any negotiating at the finance table when this thing arrives right? I should have spent a couple weeks on this forum before ordering...darn.

Thanks for the nudge to Tread Lightly. No idea what that is but I'm googling now. Ha.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (totaled), AMG GLC43
Occupation
Software Engineer
I got about $2K over what 4 dealerships offered on my 2018 Sierra and the dealer agreed to $0 of their dealer upgrade crap they put on every delivery. I'm more use to GM products, and the Yukons are going for so much over MSRP...I just didn't push it. But that said, i didn't put down a deposit either. I signed a price agreement so if the prices raise I'm protected, but that probably locks me into any negotiating at the finance table when this thing arrives right? I should have spent a couple weeks on this forum before ordering...darn.

Thanks for the nudge to Tread Lightly. No idea what that is but I'm googling now. Ha.
Look at the spreadsheet in my sig for details / links. It's not too late to save a few thousand bucks. I saved about $6k vs MSRP.

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
B6E0222A-EE9A-4312-B5AA-A2A53665BB86.jpeg
Finally in Production… God only knows how long it will sit in that stage for. I was able to pull up the build sheet. So that’s exciting! :jk:
It is prob done being built. My fEB build from a few weeks later than you is now waiting final inspection

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S (on order), 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
It is prob done being built. My fEB build from a few weeks later than you is now waiting final inspection
Damn... From February... this must have been a tough 6 months. Hang in there.

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger
A672D6ED-2B45-4591-972C-FD8F2C25901E.jpeg

It’s alive!!!!! “In production” on 6/13 but didn’t receive a build sheet until 8/3. Built 8/6 (today) but no window sticker yet. Site is probably still updating? Not sure but I’m happy to finally see a 4th bar on the pizza tracker.
I hope this helps with getting a rough timeline of jeep pushing builds out.

Jooeys

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Okay
I have a question and please let me know where I can find the answer.
I ordered the factory cold air intake but when the Jeep showed up the hood wasn’t cut out ? Wth !!!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Exact Center