JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Tabbycat

First Name
Tabitha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon, 2019 Jeep Rub, 1998 Jeep Sahara
We ordered a JLU Rubicon from our dealership on 2/26/19. The dealership ordered it as stock inventory instead of a customer sold order so alas, the JL hasn't been built yet. I've been in contact with the dealership weekly about having our name added to the order to get the build moving. The dealership has told me they've tried adding our name to the order multiple times and each time they go back in our name has been removed.

They've contacted their rep and he said the jeep would be built by the end of April. I received a call from our salesman on Saturday and he stated that our Jeep now has a ship date of May 10th. He's seen vehicles come in a few days before the date and he's seen them come in a couple of weeks after the date.

When we asked what the dealership could do for us because this is taking such a long time since the order was placed incorrectly he informed us that the dealership placed the order correctly (he has a piece of paper with our name and address on the order they placed the salesman claims) and it's Jeep's fault. We can't hold the dealership responsible for Jeep's mistake but they could probably throw in a couple of oil changes and car washes. The Jeep just has a VIN and nothing else.

I'm looking for recommendations on what to do. Do I tell the dealership I'm going some place else to place my order and leave them stuck with the Jeep and cancel my check for the deposit? Or do I hang in there and hope it's built before the shutdown?

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Pipe fitter
You might end up waiting a little longer, but it may be worth it to tell them to stick it and go somewhere else.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
I don’t know why it doesn’t show it on the list, but Jeep just told me it’s approved to ship just needs scheduled. Guess it runs a little behind. Hopefully they get it sent out within the next day or so.

davidw

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Hey all,
Just received my 19 JLU Sahara!
LED, Trailer, 8.4", Safety, Advanced Safety, Cold Weather groups, cloth seats and Premium Soft Top.

Ordered- 4/4
VON & VIN- 4/11
Build Sheet- 4/18
Window Sticker- 4/19
Shipped- 4/20 or 4/21
Arrived at Dealer (Brown's CDJR in Patchogue, NY)- 4/28 or earlier
Took delivery on 4/29

Total- 25 days

20190430_185001.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Hey all,
Just received my 19 JLU Sahara!
LED, Trailer, 8.4", Safety, Advanced Safety, Cold Weather groups, and Premium Soft Top.

Ordered- 4/4
VON & VIN- 4/11
Build Sheet- 4/18
Window Sticker- 4/19
Shipped- 4/20 or 4/21
Arrived at Dealer (Brown's CDJR in Patchogue, NY)- 4/28 or earlier
Took delivery on 4/29

Total- 25 days

20190430_185001.jpg
Congrats! I’m still patiently awaiting my arrival. It’s sitting in JB. I suspect because of the MOPAR leather. Enjoy your new baby!

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I just got my build sheet for my replacement 2019 Sahara. How do I get status updates? I know I am D1 now, but my dealer sent me something showing a ship date of 5/1 (today). Ordered 4/24. Was told it would be priority built due to the buyback (really just an MSRP to MSRP exhange).

Last edited:

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

I just got my build sheet for my replacement 2019 Sahara. How do I get status updates? I know I am D1 now, but my dealer sent me something showing a ship date of 5/1 (today). Ordered 4/24. Was told it would be priority built due to the buyback (really just an MSRP to MSRP exhange).
Jeep Chat ( https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge ) is an easy way to get build status updates 24/7. Just hit the chat button, and a live person will give you updates, at least until the unit is shipped.

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

Congrats! I’m still patiently awaiting my arrival. It’s sitting in JB. I suspect because of the MOPAR leather. Enjoy your new baby!
Beautiful Sahara!

My Wrangler is in JB as well...ordered 4/18, so I really can't complain.

Sponsored

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Beautiful Sahara!

My Wrangler is in JB as well...ordered 4/18, so I really can't complain.
Jeep chat said it could take up to five days for it to come out of JB and I can't imagine floor mats or a hard top headliner would cause the delay. I'm pretty sure it's those MOPAR stitched leather seats. It's okay...For a Jeep ordered on 04/15, it has really progressed. Here's to a speedy trip home to both of us for our new babies.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
Message Jeep with your Vin and they can tell you where it is

The Old Troll

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have a build sheet and window sticker and FCS tells me my JLUR "is in transit status". Is there any way of getting a hard (or even soft) guess as to when Wrangler will arrive in Santa Clara, CA?? Ordered 4/26/19.

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipe fitter
My dealership is only 177 miles from the plant and I don’t have any idea how long it’ll take to get there. My salesman just told me it’s in transit but no definite time when it’ll be there. Hopefully with all the Gladiators going out we can hitch some ride to get our Wranglers out too.

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
My dealership is only 177 miles from the plant and I don’t have any idea how long it’ll take to get there. My salesman just told me it’s in transit but no definite time when it’ll be there. Hopefully with all the Gladiators going out we can hitch some ride to get our Wranglers out too.
Don’t you wish they had a factory pick-up option? I sure do.

Advertisement

Advertisement