First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Towing and auto repair
So I called my dealer July 2nd. He looked up my order and says delivery date is 8/9/22. I asked is that the production date or estimate delivery, he said it’s down as delivery. So my question is how do they have a delivery date without even a build date. I did just get my VON a few days ago. Ordered 4/20. So is this eta of delivery hold any truth or is it just a made up date lol.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking FA2C4989-13C6-4775-9330-E3FCDEBA76F6

Advertisement

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Txgreent

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

MAP57

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
So I called my dealer July 2nd. He looked up my order and says delivery date is 8/9/22. I asked is that the production date or estimate delivery, he said it’s down as delivery. So my question is how do they have a delivery date without even a build date. I did just get my VON a few days ago. Ordered 4/20. So is this eta of delivery hold any truth or is it just a made up date lol.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking FA472F1B-31CA-47CB-B3E7-07B04C255FB3
We have learned that there is no reason for many things. For weeks I was told mine would "shortly" be in production....that was about 3 weeks. Then it showed in production and gave me an estimated delivery. Next it showed as "Built" (currently) and it removed my estimated delivery and shows TBD.
My guess is this....they are getting ready to build yours and they have an estimate on when it will be done and delivered. If it gets done before (or unfortunately after) "projected"...your delivery may change.
Good news is, sounds like you should have it within a month.
(BTW....love the color.....looks just like mine except I got the Rubicon with Black Fenders and Black Top)

Good luck!

Sponsored

crux360a

First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Towing and auto repair
My guess is this....they are getting ready to build yours and they have an estimate on when it will be done and delivered. If it gets done before (or unfortunately after) "projected"...your delivery may change.
(BTW....love the color.....looks just like mine except I got the Rubicon with Black Fenders and Black Top)

Good luck!
Unfortunately I got the -Gate Reinforcement, Off Mirror Kit, Cargo Tub Liner. So I'm sure I'm going to be stalled. If so, gives me a little long to save for more of a down payment lol

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Well, we did get the headliner and door sill protectors. Other than that, pretty standard Rubicon
A single item from that list is all it takes to force your Jeep to go through the build vendor. It's mostly quick, but...

NotYours

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500
We have learned that there is no reason for many things. For weeks I was told mine would "shortly" be in production....that was about 3 weeks. Then it showed in production and gave me an estimated delivery. Next it showed as "Built" (currently) and it removed my estimated delivery and shows TBD.

Good luck!
AH Ha! You have experienced the "Shortly" statement as well LOL

Sponsored

MAP57

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
AH Ha! You have experienced the "Shortly" statement as well LOL
Yep....now my dealer told me yesterday it is in status: KZLD....anybody got a clue on that one?
I didn't see it in the codes listed before.

CharlesC

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Sahara Altitude
Yep....now my dealer told me yesterday it is in status: KZLD....anybody got a clue on that one?
I didn't see it in the codes listed before.
KZLD is just "In Transit - Delayed", so they placed the transit order, but the transit company hasn't picked up the order yet. You're good....

MAP57

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
KZLD is just "In Transit - Delayed", so they placed the transit order, but the transit company hasn't picked up the order yet. You're good....

So...."In Transit..", does that mean it has left Toledo, but delayed on the way...or it is delayed there?

CharlesC

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Sahara Altitude
So...."In Transit..", does that mean it has left Toledo, but delayed on the way...or it is delayed there?
No, it is still in Toledo. The transit company has not yet picked up the Jeep.

Just an FYI.. Jeep will usually hold the Jeep on the lot until they can fill a truck / rail car before sending it. Unless there is really only one order, they will fill up the car as much as they can. That's not on hold, that's before shipping. Once they confirm the order with the shipping company, that's when it goes to Shipping status. Jeep then has no control over it from that point, until it gets to your dealer. The shipping company does. If you are going by train, I don't know how to track that. If you are going by truck, you can try tracking it via the Cassens tracking site... https://www.cassens.com/#/vin-tracking.

Advertisement

Advertisement