JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

NotYours

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500
I thought before you could find average delivery times somewhere... anyone have recent wait times for a 2 door willys to California. Also, can you still place highlighter yellow orders?
It looks like they are doing a run on 4 doors at the moment. best guess is a week and half based on numbers of 4 door orders. But thats a guess. Ship times are al over the place and JC just told me 'shortly" on a 2 door sport

Advertisement

MAP57

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
It looks like they are doing a run on 4 doors at the moment. best guess is a week and half based on numbers of 4 door orders. But thats a guess. Ship times are al over the place and JC just told me 'shortly" on a 2 door sport

I think someone at JC needs to come up with a better description than "shortly"....I've been hearing that for my 4 door for over a week. I know it's a canned response, but it really should be changed to...."at some point in time in the future".....

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I think someone at JC needs to come up with a better description than "shortly"....I've been hearing that for my 4 door for over a week. I know it's a canned response, but it really should be changed to...."at some point in time in the future".....

soooo true... San Diego dealer said 8-10 weeks. I told the wife 10-12 weeks in hopes it hits that once I order.

MAP57

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
soooo true... San Diego dealer said 8-10 weeks. I told the wife 10-12 weeks in hopes it hits that once I order.
I ordered March 26 and was told 60 - 90 days....well....we just passed the 90 day mark. I'm hoping that maybe he might throw something in for me after it does come in....but I'm not holding my breath.

mwfoster29

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I ordered March 26 and was told 60 - 90 days....well....we just passed the 90 day mark. I'm hoping that maybe he might throw something in for me after it does come in....but I'm not holding my breath.
0 chance that happens

Sponsored

NW4x4

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Sorry for those that have been waiting months with no movement but I must be one of the lucky ones. Only 2 and a half months since order date to being shipped. We will see if it gets lost on the train somehow
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking EF77D59A-E2F9-4116-85A1-B2679AB3A167

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
I've been hearing "shortly" from Jeep Chat since February. It's now July (almost) and my Jeep finally has a 7/15 build date. So I guess 5 months can qualify as "shortly" to someone over at JC. LOL

NotYours

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500
I've been hearing "shortly" from Jeep Chat since February. It's now July (almost) and my Jeep finally has a 7/15 build date. So I guess 5 months can qualify as "shortly" to someone over at JC. LOL
Shortly=model build year LOL. I cant complain though. I ordered a Sport S 2 Door 3/5/22 and still in D1. But I do feel for the several ive seen in here with 6 and 7 month wait times.. im not a very patient person :)

Sponsored

RodNY

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
31 weeks baby ! 😂 and just moved into D1 !!
😏
You should share what your build is so people understand what causes 31 weeks. My fully loaded Rubicon was 7.5 weeks. There must be explanations why some come so fast and other ones take a seeming lifetime.

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
You should share what your build is so people understand what causes 31 weeks. My fully loaded Rubicon was 7.5 weeks. There must be explanations why some come so fast and other ones take a seeming lifetime.
Wish there was a reason I order fEB and finally heard a build date of 7/18…when you say fully loaded it can mean diff things. I ordered pretty much every option aside for reinforced hinges etc…safety advanced safety sky one touch led cold weather towing gorilla glass etc etc. jeep cannot explain. Reps can’t explain. It’s like a haphazard system. I think they roll dice. My dealer has a 392 that took 4 weeks. Another 392 took so long the person walked away and it’s still on the lot (gas price not helping with that) I hope they keep their dates as I know I didn’t wait the longest out of people here but 5 months to get into production is kind of crazy

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
I had my mind blown just now and I wanted to share it.
I just checked the fuse box in my new JLW. Every single fuse was as tight as a drum. I couldn’t push any of them down any further. None of them! Has Jeep finally listened to this forum?

I know loose fuses in the fuse box happens on every Jeep from posting in the thread when I ordered my JLUR last year. That’s all I wanted to say. See you around. 🇺🇲

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I had my mind blown just now and I wanted to share it.
I just checked the fuse box in my new JLW. Every single fuse was as tight as a drum. I couldn’t push any of them down any further. None of them! Has Jeep finally listened to this forum?

I know loose fuses in the fuse box happens on every Jeep from posting in the thread when I ordered my JLUR last year. That’s all I wanted to say. See you around. 🇺🇲
I want to believe it is true Kirt but I’m checking mine next week when I pick my new one up 😂

Advertisement

Advertisement