Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Johnftp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 LARAMIE
I have an ETA window of 06-09-22 - 06-23-22 but it still hasn’t shipped yet. Still in KZ and stuck at Nitro Creek :/ anybody know if the ETA windows are accurate?

Oskaloosa Mailman

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler 2dr Sport RHD
I have an ETA window of 06-09-22 - 06-23-22 but it still hasn’t shipped yet. Still in KZ and stuck at Nitro Creek :/ anybody know if the ETA windows are accurate?
Mine had an ETA of 6/16-6/30 according to dealer. Tracking site said 6/30. Early this week the tracking site changed to 6/18. Late yesterday tracking site changed to TBD. No idea what to expect. Now I'll have to wait until Monday to find out what the dealer connect has listed for status.

Johnftp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Mine had an ETA of 6/16-6/30 according to dealer. Tracking site said 6/30. Early this week the tracking site changed to 6/18. Late yesterday tracking site changed to TBD. No idea what to expect. Now I'll have to wait until Monday to find out what the dealer connect has listed for status.
That’s super frustrating. I can see that happening to me in the near future. What I don’t understand is that they built mine so quick just for this to happen lol

boarder140

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Unlimited Rubicon | 2005 Lotus Elise
That's exactly what happened to me. Had an eta of 6/27 then Jeep tracker went TBD. Reached out to the dealer early last week but got my sales persons vacation auto reply. Hopefully will get an answer Monday. JC and tracker both say built

Sponsored

Johnftp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 LARAMIE
That's exactly what happened to me. Had an eta of 6/27 then Jeep tracker went TBD. Reached out to the dealer early last week but got my sales persons vacation auto reply. Hopefully will get an answer Monday. JC and tracker both say built
Did they ever give you the vehicles location?

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Food for thought, taken from Gladiator forum

"Had emailed Gupton this past Friday explaining my situation. Replied yesterday. Gupton backed up what a few others said, that if it’s switched from an estimated delivery date to TBD it typically means it’s being shipped. Gupton said mines en route."

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Food for thought, taken from Gladiator forum

"Had emailed Gupton this past Friday explaining my situation. Replied yesterday. Gupton backed up what a few others said, that if it’s switched from an estimated delivery date to TBD it typically means it’s being shipped. Gupton said mines en route."
Exactly what mine did. Switched from 6/16 to TBD for couple days then showed 6/22 but now shows delivered on 6/17 👍🏻

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Exactly what mine did. Switched from 6/16 to TBD for couple days then showed 6/22 but now shows delivered on 6/17 👍🏻
Well great, now my hopes are up. Between it going from july 5th, to july 1st, then TBD last week.... then another member who had a unit built after mine was told his vehicle was on route to our dealership last week...

I have hope (ever so small) it will show up before the 4th. If it shows up this week you can bet I will not be at work that day lol

Sponsored

RodNY

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Mine didn’t switch to TBD. After built it first said 6/20 then 6/18. Arrived 6/16. Shipped date said TBD even after it was delivered. Useful.🫤

RodNY

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Coming up to 30 weeks now … still nothing !!
so not impressed
It does make me wonder if other automakers have any better handle on their supply chains. Like if there’s one major option you chose that’s causing the holdup, could they tell you that and let you decide whether to wait or to change your build and get it faster? Instead, some people get them fast while others wait endlessly, and nobody can explain why.

Last edited:

Oskaloosa Mailman

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler 2dr Sport RHD
Coming up to 30 weeks now … still nothing !!
so not impressed
This is week 37 for me. Based on the recent activity on the tracking site along with dealer information, I am hoping for delivery this week. Not holding my breath!

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

It does make me wonder if other automakers have any better handle on their supply chains. Like if there’s one major option you chose that’s causing the holdup, could they tell you that and let you decide whether to wait or to change your build and get it faster? Instead, some people get them fast while others wait endlessly, and nobody can explain why.
You mean like SOT grab handles and rock sliders? Those were two things that we were blocked from ordering back in December.

Advertisement

Advertisement