Shipping to dealer via Jeep chat, no eta

Tracyn

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Is anyone in here still waiting on their Jeep order to be delivered to the dealership that ordered last year 2021?

I ask because I feel like I’m the last one. I think they lost my Jeep or something and I’m getting super worried.

Order 10/13
Build Sheet 2/28
Was given a delivery date of 3/21 by dealership. Didn’t come.
Was given a second date of the first week in April. Didn’t come.

Now neither my dealership or Jeep has any info for me. It’s been shipping for over 2 months!

Does anyone know who I can contact higher up at Jeep to get real info from?
She finally came!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking E8CB44F5-4A83-4DC9-8457-02AB4118A9CD

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
friend of mine who owns a leasing company has been trying to find me a car in the time we have been waiting...what I'm seeing searching through inventory with him is that the advanced safety group is prob the holdup. he has had only two cars with it come in that were ordered in the past 8 months from his clients. each build took approximately 6-7 months from order. I spoke with jeep again today and they gave me another run around...this is beyond annoying and really bad business in my opinion.

Gittymoe

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2022 Sahara Altitude
friend of mine who owns a leasing company has been trying to find me a car in the time we have been waiting...what I'm seeing searching through inventory with him is that the advanced safety group is prob the holdup. he has had only two cars with it come in that were ordered in the past 8 months from his clients. each build took approximately 6-7 months from order. I spoke with jeep again today and they gave me another run around...this is beyond annoying and really bad business in my opinion.
I am not sure that is the case...I have an Altitude with the Advanced Safety Group that is in route as of last week with an order date of 4/1 and build date of 5/12

Sponsored

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport s (ordered 3/16/22)
Hopefully you heard something good! I checked with Jeep Chat, and if they are correct, I have a dealer ETA for 5/25-6/07. I'm planning on reaching out to the dealer Wednesday and they'll hopefully be able to verify it! I hope yours is coming too!

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
I am not sure that is the case...I have an Altitude with the Advanced Safety Group that is in route as of last week with an order date of 4/1 and build date of 5/12
How long did it take you to get from order to production date?

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
4/5 - Order
4/5 -VON
4/13 - VIN
5/3 - D1 per dealer email with estimated ship date of 5/12
5/14 - Window sticker
Shipping to dealer via Jeep chat, no eta
Pretty much identical timeline to mine! Congrats! I checked with JC today and have an ETA window of 5/26 - 6/6 !

ALK

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler
It's definitely the hold up, my dealer told me not to order mine with it.

Sponsored

Boodie

First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I ordered a high tide on 3 May, I was told today, 16 May it's in D1 status with a ship date of 1 Jun. All options except heated seats and steering wheel. We'll see how accurate to Estimates are.

Dougsdrive

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR XR
Order date was 11/15. I was told by my dealer that went to D1 on 30 April. He also said, “D1 status means it’s being built.” Is this true? What is the “typical“ wait from D1 to window sticker? I have been given three estimated ship dates. 5/11, 5/17, and 5/18.

Last edited:

Boodie

First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Jeep Order Update

Order Date: 4/5
VON/VIN: 4/18
D1 Status: 4/18
Estimated Ship Date: 4/30
Framing Stage: 4/30
Paint/Trim Stages: 5/2
Additional Equipment Stage: 5/3
Build Sheet: 5/3
Shipping Stage: 5/14
Window Sticker: 5/14

Ordered from Gupton BTW.

I ordered from Gupton as well
Ordered 3 May
D1 as of 16 May with a ship date of 1 Jun.

Advertisement

Advertisement