Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
That doesn't seem physically possible if it is being shipped to Florida. I don't think a train can make it from Toledo to there in 3 to 4 days.
I'm telling ya, it arrived today.... April 1st ;)

But seriously, I'm in "Trim" status as of today

Advertisement

dixie_grl85

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2015 GMC Yukon XL
Was it built already when the dealer gave you the estimated ship date? Before the build some people had received what they were told was the estimated ship date but turned out to be the estimated build date. If it has hit KZ then the dealer should have an update on his VLS system. Also, actual shipping occurs when there are enough orders going to the same area so they can fill a rail car. I've seen them move out the same day or wait in Toledo for days. If you look at the factory on Google Earth you will see several huge parking lots near the factory filled with Wranglers waiting to ship.
Yes, it was built. According to the dealer, it hit KZ status 3/20. I got the first status update 3/23, so much longer after KZ. I just got off the phone with my dealer, again, pretty sure my sales lady thinks Im crazy, but ETA now is 4/12. Which isnt horrible, and I know I shouldn't complain. Im just ready to have her in my driveway.

KirbyHouTx

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2019 Mercedes AMG C63S (ordered)
So...can someone explain to me this "estimated ship date"? The nice little sheet the dealer gave to me on the 23rd says the estimated ship date was the 20th. As of the 29th, it was still in Toledo. So is the estimated ship date the date it was okayed by the factory? Or is it the day they expect it to leave the factory? Or am I missing something? I was never given an ETA date, which is why Im curious. (Im not a very patient person...obviously.)
In my experience reading all of these posts as well as what happened to me, estimated ship date ends up being the build date

Sandow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red 2 DR Rubicon
My estimated ship date is tomorrow and I’m still in D1, so the estimated ship date they give doesn’t mean much. Not sure how reliable jeep chat is either. First time I called they said they couldn’t find my VIN even though my dealer sent me my POC with VIN and D1 status with est ship date 5 days before I called. The second time I called 2 days later they hung up on me about 5 times on accident, then said they have a special way to look them up and found it.

Last edited:

RJE2

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Hella Yella
Ordered 3/23
Vin 3/27 with estimated ship date of 4/2
Jeep chat says its built and awaiting final inspection.
Hopefully this takes the fast train to Criswell Jeep in MD

Sponsored

MimiD

First Name
Marie-Elene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
I just received my window sticker and had to do a little dance around the house! This will be Wrangler #6 for me, and I'm as excited for this one as I was for the first one, if not more! Thank you so much for this great tracking service!!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My estimated ship date is tomorrow and I’m still in D1, so the estimated ship date they give doesn’t mean much. Not sure how reliable jeep chat is either. First time I called they said they couldn’t find my VIN even though my dealer sent me my POC with VIN and D1 status with est ship date 5 days before I called. The second time I called 2 days later they hung up on me about 5 times on accident, then said they have a special way to look them up and found it.
Most people have found when someone gives them an estimated ship date it turns out to be the estimated build date.

dixie_grl85

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2015 GMC Yukon XL
In my experience reading all of these posts as well as what happened to me, estimated ship date ends up being the build date
Thank makes more sense to me. I tried lookin through all the posts, but seriously, that’s a lot to read. And my concentration just ain’t what it use to be. Squirrel.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
My sticker is now available, ad the tracker shows build FOUND but sticker NOT FOUND. I'm not sure what this means, but I'll check with jeep chat later. I'm guessing it means the jeep is built, and just waiting to ship.

Sponsored

grapesie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock
My sticker is now available, ad the tracker shows build FOUND but sticker NOT FOUND. I'm not sure what this means, but I'll check with jeep chat later. I'm guessing it means the jeep is built, and just waiting to ship.
Likely - mine showed build found two days ago, I was able to see the sticker yesterday morning, and by mid day yesterday it showed on the tracker as 'found' for both.

Jeep Chat says it's in the shipping stage, but no dealer ETA and it will remain in this status until it's delivered to the dealer. Someone here also said once it gets to this point...dealer has best tracking. Just got off the line with Jeep Chat, and they echoed this.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Yes, I just posted this in the other thread:

Ordered: 3/25
VIN: 3/26
Window Sticker: 4/3

Current status:
Jeep Chat said:
What the system shows is that your 2019 Mojito Rubicon which is a great color is that it is in shipping with the ETA to be determined.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
And I'm now showing in the tracker on the first page!

Moto.racer

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler 2 door and a bunch of motorcycles
Ordered 3/29
Haven't got a VIN yet.
Let's see how long will it take to get it.
It seems anywhere from 18 days to 2 months lol, that is a range right there.
2019 JLU Sahara
Packages:
LED Lights
Tow
Uconnect 4C Nav & Sound Group
Cold weather
leather seats
Remote proximity
Dual tops

Currently have a 2014 2 door Whillys Wheeler

Advertisement

Advertisement