Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

STW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR 2door 2.0T Rubicon stingrey
data point: 3 months from order to pick up.
Picked up a new JLR yesterday. JeepChat had reported it "in transit to arrive between 1-8 and 1-17," so pick-up a week after that window isn't bad compared to other stories I've been reading here.
Ordered on 10-23 (Saturday) so order went through on Monday 10-25. Just about exactly 3 months.
A Rubicon but not one of the more tech/chip intensive models, so fewer reasons to get slowed down by parts availability problems, but those are somewhat random so you never know.
JLR 2.0T hardtop sting-grey (2dr) MY2022
When I ordered, I said no to the alpine sound system with subwoofer since I had other plans (onboard air) for the storage cubby. I would have ordered the larger 8.4" screen if it hadn't been in the package with the subwoofer because the rear-view cam is useful when clear enough. Then MY2022 changes happened and they made the higher-end audio option a stock feature (some say just to get us all on the Sirius monthly payment plan ;-) Saved me some money because I got the larger screen I wanted, and now I just have to decide what to do with the weatherproof subwoofer ;-)

Very pleased with the JLR. Everything a TJ replacement should be. Can't believe how everything they did was right--they didn't ruin good stuff but just fixed stuff that needed it. At least that's how it seems in the first 24 hours, :) The sting-grey was a good call for me. I didn't like any of the TJ colors on the day of ordering, a known problem we've discussed here, and chose sting-grey as the least likely to annoy me. But it looks good in person, has a brownish cast on this cloudy day, so it's a warm grey not a silvery on. In Fluorescent garage light, it had kind of a green cast so it's one of those chameleon colors.

Have a few mods planned. New Jeep day is always a good day.

Advertisement

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Question (2 door build owners) : How long did your 2 door JL take to build? Mostly see JLU builds being tracked. Thanks in advance!
Timeline on my 2-door Rubicon (manual):

• 11/11: ordered
  • 12/23: D1 status
  • 1/14: built, at body vendor
  • 1/17: window sticker available
  • 1/23: delivered to dealership

Butchy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250, 2009 JK, 2022 Sahara Altitude ordered
After build is complete how long before yours shipped? Mine is at five days and no ETA. Ordered 11/11

Sponsored

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
After build is complete how long before yours shipped? Mine is at five days and no ETA. Ordered 11/11
I’d like to know as well.

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
Should I believe my dealer or the build sheets/Sticker links? Dealer says it ships on Thursday/Friday but I have no build sheet or sticker..

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Should I believe my dealer or the build sheets/Sticker links? Dealer says it ships on Thursday/Friday but I have no build sheet or sticker..
I'd believe the dealer. Seems like the build sheets and window stickers are delayed lately.

Sponsored

kinagirl101

First Name
Selene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 chevy silverado 1500
My dealership just said my order is in "assembly plant hold" 🥴 no idea what that means exactly

Deleted member 77660

Just got my VIN#, after the jeep rep told me quickly about how parts are being ordered, I entered the info on the tracket and it says no build sheet found...is there a usual delay in this being posted, and should I ask for a POC?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Just got my VIN#, after the jeep rep told me quickly about how parts are being ordered, I entered the info on the tracket and it says no build sheet found...is there a usual delay in this being posted, and should I ask for a POC?
You won't see your build sheet until it's actually built. Mine came up within a day but others are now say theirs are talking longer to see.

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
You won't see your build sheet until it's actually built. Mine came up within a day but others are now say theirs are talking longer to see.
I like the new profile pic!

Advertisement

Advertisement