JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

kinagirl101

First Name
Selene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 chevy silverado 1500
With all these Wranglers now in shipping, hope it will clear the way for more of the October and November orders to get built.

And for those in shipping, (like mine) lets hope those dealer orders allow our builds to catch a ride with them to get delivered more quickly.

Fingers crossed!
Hopefully! I think mine will just be on a truck... anyone know how to track the hauler/rail?

Mine is coming to western PA from toledo so I wouldn't think it would be put on a train

Advertisement

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Someone at Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Yonkers NY must have an inside guy at the factory 🤔...more than 20 new 2022's on the lot already..mostly all Sahara Altitudes..
I see fewer than 15 actually on the lot -- the rest are marked as "in transit." Seems totally normal to me. Dealers will get 2022 inventory, and we're going to continue to see more and more arrive for dealer inventories now that we're about 6 weeks into production. Not to mention, some dealers also mark customer orders as available on the website in order to catfish people into coming to the dealer in person.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
You'd think that the jeep website to build a jeep would have the current price increases, but it doesn't!! Kind of deceiving not having it updated, then BOOM, you order one and it's substantially more!! Not right!!

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR, 2013 F-F150
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Does Crypto show every jeep built? I am guessing just custom orders. So far crypto is showing 980 2022 builds complete with window stickers. So far 40 days of production on the 2022 from Dec 16th which averages out to about 24 jeeps per day built. This number seems super low to me based on production rates in the past. If they have only built 980 CUSTOM orders in a little over 30 days, I'll be lucky to see my November order before Christmas this year! 🤪

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Does Crypto show every jeep built? I am guessing just custom orders. So far crypto is showing 980 2022 builds complete with window stickers. So far 40 days of production on the 2022 from Dec 16th which averages out to about 24 jeeps per day built. This number seems super low to me based on production rates in the past. If they have only built 980 CUSTOM orders in a little over 30 days, I'll be lucky to see my November order before Christmas this year! 🤪
crypto only shows orders that have been manually entered into that database. crypto is a super small sample of what is actually being built

Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
It only shows orders that people have input in the system, it doesn't auto populate. It also doesn't stay as up to date as builds are coming off the line, mine is built but not updating.

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Airline Pilot
It only shows orders that people have input in the system, it doesn't auto populate. It also doesn't stay as up to date as builds are coming off the line, mine is built but not updating.
so there is probably alot more custom orders out there as well, just people are not tracking them here on Crypto I guess. Plus all the dealer inventory. I wonder what the ratio is being built. Dealers/Custom Orders.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
If you don't put your information in Crypto, then it won't ever show up there. Not everyone knows about crypto unless you come to a forum like this and find out about it.

K9Projectworks

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV Brute, JKU Rubicon
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Question (2 door build owners) : How long did your 2 door JL take to build? Mostly see JLU builds being tracked. Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

_tarabusaw

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
The dealership I ordered does not participate in the tread lightly discount, or any other incentives. He told me the best deal he can give me right now is msrp. I understand that, but the salesman threatened to give me a refund if Im not happy about it. I don't know if he is having a power trip or just impatient with me asking for a good deal. I understand that it is sellers market right now. I was asking politely. Maybe he wants to give me a hard time so he can give me a refund and sell my order for a higher mark up price. Im in California and my order was placed 3 months ago. I dont want a refund and wait 6 months again. I will not bother him anymore. I will wait patiently. 😿

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Question (2 door build owners) : How long did your 2 door JL take to build? Mostly see JLU builds being tracked. Thanks in advance!
There has been some in there, some in groups. Mine is built, waiting for shipping.

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Airline Pilot
The dealership I ordered does not participate in the tread lightly discount, or any other incentives. He told me the best deal he can give me right now is msrp. I understand that, but the salesman threatened to give me a refund if Im not happy about it. I don't know if he is having a power trip or just impatient with me asking for a good deal. I understand that it is sellers market right now. I was asking politely. Maybe he wants to give me a hard time so he can give me a refund and sell my order for a higher mark up price. Im in California and my order was placed 3 months ago. I dont want a refund and wait 6 months again. I will not bother him anymore. I will wait patiently. 😿
Is that what your order was for 3 months ago? MSRP?? Or did he raise the price since you placed your order?

BeachPilot74

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Looks like 105 2 doors completed and 209 open orders still. Just in Crypto... So who knows.

Advertisement

Advertisement