JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Affroe

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
yeah like mine in October that is still in D status so when people in December are complaining i want to hit them with a bag of doughnuts, but i do know we all want them NOW.
I ordered 10/13 ... nothing but gathering parts

Advertisement

dcm80401

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe / 2023 JLUR 4xe
Hi everyone,
Thinking of ordering a 2022 rubicon unlimited and heard about the increase in pricing on 1/17. I assume it hasn’t been updated on Jeep’s website so does anyone know what the new starting MSRP is and any idea of typical time to delivery? Heard 6-8 weeks from a dealer……
Yeah my dealer told me today 6-8 weeks more on my 10/8 order. Good luck

rainmaker86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sprt, 22 JLURD (On Order)
Hi everyone,
Thinking of ordering a 2022 rubicon unlimited and heard about the increase in pricing on 1/17. I assume it hasn’t been updated on Jeep’s website so does anyone know what the new starting MSRP is and any idea of typical time to delivery? Heard 6-8 weeks from a dealer……
I would recommend a high volume dealer who does a lot of custom orders.

check-out the dealers below invoice thread

Sponsored

Havingfunyet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler
I called my dealer for the VIN and they couldn't give it to me. only the VON.
I asked my brother in law, who works at subaru, even he says they are not allowed or offered any VIN information and stuff prior to actual arrival.
I called Jeep chat and gave them my VON, Jeep Chat says i needed to call "Canadian Stellantis, they can be reached at 800-465-2001 (Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm EST, Saturday, 9:00am to 5:00pm EST). They possess Canadian information needed.. even then I could not get anything.

Don't know how you did it, but it really was cool.
Maybe my dealer wasn't suppose to give it to me. They're not real swift. I emailed yesterday morning and he said it didn't show shipped yet, but he would let me know anything new. Tonight I found tracking for the trucking company that delivers there. It was delivered about a half hour after I emailed him. I will call them as soon as they open today and tell them I want it NOW!

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4Xe - ordered, 2019 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
yeah like mine in October that is still in D status so when people in December are complaining i want to hit them with a bag of doughnuts, but i do know we all want them NOW.
can i borrow your bag of doughnuts please? My order date is 7/28... and I still haven't seen her

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
I just chatted with Jeep Chat:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the trim stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
7:32:20 AM

Sweet!
Ordered Nov 27, 2021
JULRD

Sponsored

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Latest response from JIC: confirming our 5th estimated delivery to dealer window. Our first window was 12/02/2021 - 12/16/2021–

<emphasis added>
Hello Bruce,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Jeep Wrangler factory order status.

I show your Jeep Wrangler continues to remain prioritized for delivery and currently has an estimated delivery window reflected to take place between 01/19/2022 - 01/27/2022. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and can be subject to change.

Additionally thank you for your response; I understand your frustration with the vehicle being in shipping for this amount of time, I apologize the estimated delivery window can be subject to change. We are working to get your vehicle to your dealership, I will follow up with you again on January 27th at the latest.

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your order with our logistics resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.

I will continue to monitor your order with our logistics resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Cara
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

--------------- Original Message ---------------

Sent: 1/18/2022 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: Jeep Information Center

Cara…

Well, so much for escalation and promises that "we are continuing to prioritize your order with our logistics resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.” Our dealer has even offered to go themselves to the train port and collect this vehicle, only to be denied.

This unit was stuck in paint for weeks back in October; escalated the first week in November and cloned to another frame; shipped before Thanksgiving last year; arrived at the train port over 2 weeks ago. In all 22 weeks ago today (Wednesday) we ordered this unit and paid our deposit.

I live in a little town and admit it is hard for me to fathom that there are many folks awaiting their Jeeps at the Kirby train port that have been waiting for more than 20 weeks with us. Perhaps I am just too small town to understand what promises and prioritizing mean.

Looking forward to an update from Jeep Information Center since our fourth estimated delivery to dealer window ran out last Monday and apparently all we can do is wait for our 5th estimated delivery to dealer window to announced–

...bj

CRNAmom

First Name
Alyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I ordered 10/13 ... nothing but gathering parts

I also ordered 10/13. I ordered a Tuscadero 392 (GG/tow/sky one touch). Just heard from my dealer that I’m now in D1 with my estimated ship date 2/2. Knowing how Jeep is, I’m sure this will get pushed back 🙄. Hopefully yours will be getting built soon!

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak

Latest response from JIC: confirming our 5th estimated delivery to dealer window. Our first window was 12/02/2021 - 12/16/2021–

<emphasis added>
Hello Bruce,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Jeep Wrangler factory order status.

I show your Jeep Wrangler continues to remain prioritized for delivery and currently has an estimated delivery window reflected to take place between 01/19/2022 - 01/27/2022. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and can be subject to change.

Additionally thank you for your response; I understand your frustration with the vehicle being in shipping for this amount of time, I apologize the estimated delivery window can be subject to change. We are working to get your vehicle to your dealership, I will follow up with you again on January 27th at the latest.

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your order with our logistics resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.

I will continue to monitor your order with our logistics resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Cara
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

Cara…

Well, so much for escalation and promises that "we are continuing to prioritize your order with our logistics resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.” Our dealer has even offered to go themselves to the train port and collect this vehicle, only to be denied.

This unit was stuck in paint for weeks back in October; escalated the first week in November and cloned to another frame; shipped before Thanksgiving last year; arrived at the train port over 2 weeks ago. In all 22 weeks ago today (Wednesday) we ordered this unit and paid our deposit.

I live in a little town and admit it is hard for me to fathom that there are many folks awaiting their Jeeps at the Kirby train port that have been waiting for more than 20 weeks with us. Perhaps I am just too small town to understand what promises and prioritizing mean.

Looking forward to an update from Jeep Information Center since our fourth estimated delivery to dealer window ran out last Monday and apparently all we can do is wait for our 5th estimated delivery to dealer window to announced–

...bj

I do like the REK reference!!

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

<emphasis added>
Hello Bruce,

Sincerely,

Cara
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

Cara…

...bj
Who did you order from?

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4Xe - ordered, 2019 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
So sounds like the Jeep is at the dealership as per JC. pinged the sales person and he is working from home today due to many computer glitches at work and tomorrow is his scheduled off day. So will know on Friday if its delivered and is service dept did what they do after a new vehicle delivery. man this has been a longest wait for anything i have bought thus far

Advertisement

Advertisement