JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

SJP

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6MT JL Rubicon
Hoping my window sticker shows up this week now that I have a build sheet.

Question for the group and might be a tad off-topic. I'm getting a sting-gray Rubicon and wonder if anyone has an opinion on a Rubicon sticker delete from the hood. Whenever resale happens, do you think that impacts value or creates perception of an accident?

Advertisement

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4

Question for the group and might be a tad off-topic. I'm getting a sting-gray Rubicon and wonder if anyone has an opinion on a Rubicon sticker delete from the hood. Whenever resale happens, do you think that impacts value or creates perception of an accident?

I don't think it impacts the value at all, there are many who "de-badge" their vehicles. Plus it's always easy enough to add it back if needed for resale.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
… I'm getting a sting-gray Rubicon and wonder if anyone has an opinion on a Rubicon sticker delete from the hood. Whenever resale happens, do you think that impacts value or creates perception of an accident?
If the sticker added value to trade in then everyone would put a rubicon sticker on their sport model. Good trade, $50 stickers for additional thousands on trade in.

Sponsored

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
If the sticker added value to trade in then everyone would put a rubicon sticker on their sport model. Good trade, $50 stickers for additional thousands on trade in.
There's a used car lot in Indiana that specialized in Wranglers; at least as of a few years ago when I was keeping an eye on their listings, they would regularly slap Rubicon stickers on damn near everything. Even YJs.

The description was always careful not to say "Rubicon", but I was tempted to visit to see what the sales people would actually say about them.

JayOntheMoon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wrangler unlimited willys(ordered)
Don’t worry guys. At the night of 1/14 I asked Jeep Chat about my Willy’s and they said that there was a system issue that they could not check the status for me. It is the first time I have ever heard this so I assume no update for days is normal.

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller

There’s always aftermarket rubicon stickers you can put back on if you’re worried about resale. I know quadratec has them and I’m sure pixeldecals can make them if they don’t already have them.

Butchy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250, 2009 JK, 2022 Sahara Altitude ordered
From Jeep Chat 1/14
"I see here your order is in the build process. They are currently working on the Paint "

Ordered 11-11-2022
  • 2022 Sahara Altitude JLU
  • both safety groups
  • 3.6 automatic
  • tow package
  • cold weather group
  • bright white
Dealer had given me a estimated ship date of 1/19 about a week ago
Update from Jeep Chat 1/17

"I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I just heard from my dealer, pushed another 3 weeks MAYBE the 2nd week of February now. :mad:

Ah shit not bad that will put me around 215 days from deposit and order to delivery. And then it's a 2021 not a 2022. :angry:

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
I did some searching by putting in random zip codes into Jeeps build it website and found a crap load of 22's out there in transit or on dealer lots which is way more complete than mine since it's still in D. Lot's of them in LA :devil:

JayOntheMoon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wrangler unlimited willys(ordered)
My order got delayed. 22 Willys no option. ETS 1/14 and now there is no ETS. Still in D1. Expected to got it at the end of January or early Feb. Sad.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
My order got delayed. 22 Willys no option. ETS 1/14 and now there is no ETS. Still in D1. Expected to got it at the end of January or early Feb. Sad.
Hang in there, just remember they just started building the 22's a month ago, and they already had a lot of orders from October and November to fill also.

Advertisement

Advertisement