Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto is often reported behind, as that thread states. Using the manual entry links we got ours the day she went into trim; window sticker the day she was released and invoiced for transit—
Mine still doesn't show on Crypto, I've been checking the manual links daily and yesterday is the first time the build sheet showed up...

Also, this link that worked yesterday for my Build Sheet now takes me to a 404 error...
www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet/vin= (yes I added my VIN #)

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
Jeep chat just said my jeep has arrived at the dealer today! Spoke with Renee yesterday and she told me that my vehicle has just been loaded on the truck and on its way. Maybe Ull be on the next round of deliveries?
Update: Jeep is ready to ship with a delivery by 1/27. Did you get yours??? Pics????

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Dealers have quite the nerve pressuring buyers for their precious 10 rating on the stupid surveys. In the 6 months it took for my jeep to get built and delivered, not one phone call from the dealer with any updates what so ever. I knew more than them because of threads on this forum, jeep chat, and cryptostickers. They didn't even throw in a freebie for my insane long wait. When I got home I checked under the hood for proper seating of the fuses( half not fully seated) I also noticed that service tech left cover off of washer fluid and left an oily rag under the hood latch...unbelievable! I do love my new jeep though, and hope for many years of trouble free service!....

Sponsored

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
Dealers have quite the nerve pressuring buyers for their precious 10 rating on the stupid surveys. In the 6 months it took for my jeep to get built and delivered, not one phone call from the dealer with any updates what so ever. I knew more than them because of threads on this forum, jeep chat, and cryptostickers. They didn't even throw in a freebie for my insane long wait. When I got home I checked under the hood for proper seating of the fuses( half not fully seated) I also noticed that service tech left cover off of washer fluid and left an oily rag under the hood latch...unbelievable! I do love my new jeep though, and hope for many years of trouble free service!....
Entirely unbelievable that dealers don't update. I've been into my dealer 3 or 4 times since my order, and each time my salesman tells me that he will keep track of it and update when anything new comes up. Not one call!! What's even more irritating is each time I go in for an update there is absolutely NO customers in the showroom!, So, what do they have to do all day? I'll play nice until I take delivery, but that's it!

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Thanks for all the info. Crypto showed nothing, whereas the VIN links showed both build and window sticker!
I received a build sheet from CS, but not from the links...

Sponsored

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
That will be good for some people it won’t make any difference to my order as I must be being punished
The folks being punished had their MY2021 units built before Christmas, some before Thanksgiving though are still awaiting delivery. You may be in detention, though for punishment you have to drop your pants and grab your ankles (catholic school, I know what a paddle is)–

Last edited:

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
I know how you feel, I thought I had good patience, but not as much as I thought
My wife will tell you I have absolutely no patience! I have to keep reminding myself that Jeep just starting building the 22's a month ago, so if I get mine by the end of January, I'll be happy. I've ordered quite a few new vehicles in my lifetime, but never had a wait like this one. Thankfully, it'll be quite some time before I'll need another new one, and even then it will probably be an off the lot purchase.

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
My wife will tell you I have absolutely no patience! I have to keep reminding myself that Jeep just starting building the 22's a month ago, so if I get mine by the end of January, I'll be happy. I've ordered quite a few new vehicles in my lifetime, but never had a wait like this one. Thankfully, it'll be quite some time before I'll need another new one, and even then it will probably be an off the lot purchase.
yeah i have to keep telling myself that too, but it doesnt work very well.

Advertisement

Advertisement