JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Klong

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Charger. 2022 Rubicon on order
The biggest help watching this thread is seeing what people are ACTUALLY receiving from the dealers to truly gage what is going on. When I see people posting that they are picking up their 22 then it will be real. Until then it is all blowing smoke.

Advertisement

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
10/8 order for a JLUR-XR. 100684 for me.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to get it by the end of January 2022?
I think the chances to know that answer is worse than the probability of winning the lottery!

e23nk1

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Freedom Oscar Mike
I'm on week 18 for my 21 Rubicon XR...I cant wait until people are driving 22's while I wait not so patiently for my 21...hahaha

Ronin-go

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 1968 GMC stepside, 2009 G8
Has anyone actually gone through the waiting yet? I did, and I did the JC checking about once a week for 9 weeks. I can tell you that their responses are generic and they are not up to date or well informed. They are checking updates on your vehicle in their computer and don’t actually know what is happening on the floor. This website just confirms what I just said, responses are generic and all over the place. I know everyone wants their Jeep and the wait sucks, but it’s ready when the dealer calls you to pick it up.
Yes. I ordered my 392 XR on July 9, and it finally started assembly on Nov. 10 or 11. It shipped by rail out of Toledo on Nov. 28ish. It finally arrived at the final rail stop on Dec 3 and should be at the dealer sometime between today and the 12th. So, yes, orders are getting through the process. Mine was stuck at the waiting for parts or to be scheduled for 3 full months (12 weeks). It only took 2 weeks to get from Framing to being staged for loading on a rail car.

Don't lose hope, they do eventually get built.

FrankieGee

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 willys 2dr
Visited the dealership today
Ordered a 2dr Willys on 16 July
Yesterday it went into
JB status (Body Vendor) for stickers or the tow hitch I guess......
I just might see it by year's end !
Fyi....Cryptostickers & JC show nothing....

LuvYella

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Thanks for the info. You guys are showing they have been working July orders.

Now they can finish up the August/September/Partial October orders, then they will finally start the 22's.

I still think the timeline will put the first trickle of delivered 22's at mid-late January/early February.

But I also think they will start 22 production by December 31 as internal pressure builds so they can say they started building before CY 22.

I wish we could do a betting pool, that would be fun and give us something to do over the winter.

Want me to start a thread where we all pick a first delivery date? 😄

Jon 1971

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's Sport
Occupation
1SG, USA (RET)
2021 Willy's Sport, Sarge Green, 23K Package, Trailer/tow package, A/C, Hard top and engine block heater.

9/22 ordered
9/25 VON/VIN
11/19 Window sticker
11/20 Dealer verifies build is complete and awaiting shipment.
12/07 Arrived at dealer!

Will be picking up tomorrow night. Took a day under 11 weeks, so I obviously got lucky! Can't wait....

CJtoJLU

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Yeah, I used JC and got told my Jeep shipped like 3weeks ago. 1.5 weeks later, when I already knew it was sitting in a shipping yard at the end of its train ride out here, they said it hadn’t yet been approved for shipping and should leave Ohio within 1-2 weeks.

so take JC with a grain of salt.

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR
I just got this message from JC telling me that the 22MY production has started.

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 10.28.09.png
That’s funny I asked JC around the same time today if production had started on yesterday like it was supposed to and “Randy” told me “production is supposed to start late fourth quarter.”
Like, yeah dude, it’s December 7th.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Rancho

Advertisement