JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
@bckly @DeathValley.camp @ElDiablo

Email was the best way I was able to get a hold of him. Text was kind of hit or miss.

Since I'm local I'm trying to get on board in some capacity, maybe make a little doing something I love.

In the meantime, I'll try to help anyone going through Peterson's CDJR 🤙

Advertisement

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
OMG!!! I have been reading all the posts from yesterday, and I am sooo pleased to hear that soooo many people are getting delivery of their Jeeps! HOWEVER,, I am contemplating my removal from the Jeep train by cancelling my long awaited first Jeep :( I am completely unsatisfied at the lack of professionalism that my Dealership has displayed in this process as well as the disregard that Jeep seems to have by allowing their customers to wait such ridiculous amounts of time for delivery. I understand supply and demand, but there has GOT to be some attention to good customer service in this process. At some point, someone at Jeep should be like ''Hey, we have to push out some of these older orders before the newer ones in good faith to our customers''. I am a fair and patient person, but this wait is absurd!!!

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
My nightmare is them digging through rapidly declining parts bins trying to find enough 'good' pieces to put my Willys together and get it delivered before the line closes. Cringe-worthy thoughts.
I don’t think that’s how it works. There’s no bin of misfit parts. They get everything in batches and if they don’t have enough to build yours it waits for another delivery. The more options you have the more likely you’ll have multiple delays if a needed part becomes available and another part is now unavailable. What I would worry about is the fact that they’re clearly behind and may rush putting things together to get caught up.

MY4x4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 XR
100% agree!!! I ordered late July and just got an estimated delivery date of 12/21/21... crazy!
YIKES!! I ordered in Aug and have the same estimated delivery date. I feel your pain! Hang in there.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
Thank you! It's my first Jeep. Have wanted to do this for years but had to do the minivan thing with my kids. They are big/grown now so it's time for some fun.
Yay!! I've had a 1952 Army Jeep, 1974 CJ, and a 2013 Wrangler Unlimited. My wife is very excited to get her 2022 Wrangler Unlimited Willys!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
My JLUW ordered on 9/22 too. Sticker on 11/12. Verified just Wednesday she’s still in the Toledo yard waiting for a seat on the train. Estimated delivery was two weeks, now I’ll be looking for it before Christmas maybe
that blows. Mine was complete 2weeks ago, sat in the rail yard for 1 week, and just hit the point in the trip where the dealer says it should arrive in 3 more days.

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
Just got an email from crypto they found my build sheet! This is crazy, no movement for months and in 2 days I got confirmation it was in paint and now build sheet was found! Its about time( ordered 7/15)....
Woohoo! Lets do mine next (8/23 order)!

jmarrr

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Wanna really drive her nuts? Do what I’ve been doing. When we’re out driving somewhere together and I see a Wrangler I say, “JEEP”, even if I’m in the middle of a sentence when I see one. “So babe. What do you want for JEEP dinner tonight?” “Oh let’s go to that new JEEP Mexican place we heard about” Drives her nuts especially when we pass a dealership with several used ones. “So I was thinking for Christmas this year JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP JEEP we should stay at home and just enjoy our JEEP time off.” There are lots of Wranglers around here. I promised her I would stop when I get mine. Hopefully she doesn’t kill me before then.
I showed this post to my wife and she refused to believe I didn't post it.

Beth B

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport 2DR, Manual
YAY! When are you picking it up? Mine is in transit...hoping to pick up early next week.
I am hoping tomorrow. I know they were installing the "extra" stuff, but a roof rack and fancy gas cap shouldn't take too long. Plus, as you know in MA - everything is at least a two day process on any vehicle. (Not like all the other states I lived in - ME, FL, OH - where you went in, bought a car and left with it the same day.)

Glad to hear yours is finally in transit. :)

Sponsored

Mccorm67

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara
Sorry in advance for dumb newbie question about the window sticker and build sheet tracker. How does it work? I don’t see anywhere to click “track new”, or what info I would enter if I could find it?

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Sorry in advance for dumb newbie question about the window sticker and build sheet tracker. How does it work? I don’t see anywhere to click “track new”, or what info I would enter if I could find it?
There's a big "track new" button in the top-right corner. You enter your VIN, and the next time the database refreshes (daily), it'll pull the latest information available.

scj64

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ram 2500, ‘23 R/T, ‘23 20A 392, ‘22 FLHTK
Today I received estimated ship date of 12/18/21 for my ‘22 JLR.

Advertisement

Advertisement