guzie

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Ordered my 21 xr loaded 10/01 and recieved window sticker yesterday on crypto
Crazy. I ordered a loaded 21 xr as well on 9/08 and I’m still in JB status. Built but now waiting for additional components to be added.

DontCallMeRubi

First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR/2017 Corvette Z06
I am unsure about Jeep, but I know other manufacturers require the selling dealership to have an actual allocation for the vehicle to be ordered against. That is why I always order my vehicles when the new model year ordering first opens. I was informed that 2021 orders had to be submitted by 04/08/21. If this is true I have no idea how Jeep kept accepting orders that were above and beyond dealer allocations. Seems like a bad way to do business to me. Best of luck with your order.
Jeep extended the 2021 Model Year...I do not recall the final date, mine got ordered on 08-30-31 and I picked it up on 10-30-31; 2021 JLUXR...last six: 848850.

ElDiablo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S
Yeah the numbers on your vin do not have anything to do with the order they get built. Im still waiting on my order from July and tons of folks who ordered in Aug, sept, oct. Have already taken delivery..... The wait sucks especially when you see people getting their jeep in such short wait times while others get put on the back burner....simply not fair. They should build jeeps in the order they were received, not pick and choose!
100% agree!!! I ordered late July and just got an estimated delivery date of 12/21/21... crazy!

Sponsored

ElDiablo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S
I’m also waiting for my JLUR to be transported to Peterson from SLC 🤝

Mine arrived in SLC on the 8th I believe. Ordered on July 30.

Cant wait for our builds to get there!
How do you see when it arrives in SLC? I was alerted that mine has been shipped but Kent hasn't responded with any shipping updates. How was the delivery process for you?

bckly

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
How do you see when it arrives in SLC? I was alerted that mine has been shipped but Kent hasn't responded with any shipping updates. How was the delivery process for you?
I got an email from Kent when it arrived in SLC. Then it was Jeep who updated me about delivery to Peterson. Haven’t heard from Kent since the email about it arriving in SLC.

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
I question the accuracy of this cryptosticker tool ... we've been updated by our dealer that my wife's JL is scheduled to ship approx 12/3 .... but crypto still does not show a build sheet? (order placed 9/3)
+1

I very much appreciate all the time and effort put into this database, but I don't fully understand how it works. My dealer messaged me re: my '22 order and said it was in D1 stage. cryptosticker doesn't reflect a build sheet at this stage. What stage triggers a build sheet on cryptosticker?

Cheers.

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
I ordered late October, I did get a VIN but thats all. Waiting for some type of news on the 6th. I DID call the dealer asking for cold weather group, hoping that wont change the VIN.

Sponsored

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I placed my order for a pretty basic 2 door sport. Sting grey, Manual transmission, Air Condition, 3 piece Hardtop, anti-spin diff, and trailer tow and HD electrical group are the only options I ordered. It shows as a 2022 year model. Order place on in 11/26 and got my VON and VIN the next day. Hopefully that is indicative of how the rest of the build process goes......
Getting VON/VIN within a day or two is pretty standard.

Beth B

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport 2DR, Manual
I have been waiting all summer for my 2 door sport s. Ordered on June 10th. Hydro blue, hard top, stick shift, tan seats, tech pack, cold weather pack, dual door pack and tow pack. Not sure but may get it by end of month. It has been rather frustrating to see other people getting there jeeps before me😤
I finally signed the papers for mine yesterday - it's at the dealership and they are adding the extra parts I ordered. I ordered almost the same exact Jeep as you (including color) on 07/01. It was delivered to Worcester, MA on Sunday 11/28. Hopefully you get yours soon.

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys (delivered 1/28)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
I finally signed the papers for mine yesterday - it's at the dealership and they are adding the extra parts I ordered. I ordered almost the same exact Jeep as you (including color) on 07/01. It was delivered to Worcester, MA on Sunday 11/28. Hopefully you get yours soon.
Don't forget to post pics!! :)

Advertisement

Advertisement