JeepKev

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys
Occupation
retired, rewired
2021 Willy's Sport, Sarge Green, 23K Package, Trailer/tow packge, A/C, Hard top and engine block heater.

9/22 ordered
9/25 VON/VIN
11/19 Window sticker
11/20 Dealer verifies build is complete and awaiting shipment.
12/15 ETA

If it shows as expected, not as bad as I figured........we shall see. Can't wait......
My JLUW ordered on 9/22 too. Sticker on 11/12. Verified just Wednesday she’s still in the Toledo yard waiting for a seat on the train. Estimated delivery was two weeks, now I’ll be looking for it before Christmas maybe

Advertisement

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
'22 At least it better be. lol
If that’s the case I think you are the first ‘22 with an estimated shop/build date. I’d double check with your dealer in whether that’s correct as a ‘22 or not.

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA (on order)
If that’s the case I think you are the first ‘22 with an estimated shop/build date
I've seen a half dozen or so pop up with dates in the past day or so. I'm guessing they released a block of dates yesterday.

Checked my 3 orders and no movement on any of mine.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR Ordered. 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
If that’s the case I think you are the first ‘22 with an estimated shop/build date. I’d double check with your dealer in whether that’s correct as a ‘22 or not.
All my documents say '22. I placed my order on 10/25 and IIRC the '21 orders were already closed by then. Like Matt said I've seen a couple already post their shipping dates around the same timeframe as mine. I was under the impression they prioritized the higher models before the 2dr but I'm not going to complain if mine gets built early. 😁

Last edited:

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
All my documents say '22. I placed my order on 10/25 and IIRC the '21 orders were already closed by then. Like Matt said I've seen a couple already post their shipping dates around the safe timeframe as mine. I was under the impression they prioritized the higher models before the 2dr but I'm not going to complain if mine gets built early. 😁
Awesome!!! I thought I was keeping up with the ‘22s but I guess not.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR Ordered. 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Awesome!!! I thought I was keeping up with the ‘22s but I guess not.
This is my first Jeep so I'm unfamiliar with how their process works. All I know is that it's so much better than Fords cluster #$%! and their Bronco launch.

pbkolsun

First Name
Phillips
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
I just put my VIN number in the Tracking tool and it did find it but it says that my last update was 01/01/01 even though my order date was 11/20/21. It doesn’t appear to have a lot of the build information is this, perhaps because it is not far enough in the build process? Thanks for this tool…i am new to Jeep and i am looking forward to getting updates on the build process. I have attached an image of what the tracker shows.

D252B27B-2D78-4C70-B79E-C2A966F6D8E6.jpeg

Affroe

First Name
Fred
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I just put my VIN number in the Tracking tool and it did find it but it says that my last update was 01/01/01 even though my order date was 11/20/21. It doesn’t appear to have a lot of the build information is this, perhaps because it is not far enough in the build process? Thanks for this tool…i am new to Jeep and i am looking forward to getting updates on the build process. I have attached an image of what the tracker shows.

D252B27B-2D78-4C70-B79E-C2A966F6D8E6.jpeg
Just wondering which tracker are you using?

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA (on order)
I just put my VIN number in the Tracking tool and it did find it but it says that my last update was 01/01/01 even though my order date was 11/20/21
It'll update with more info later today or tomorrow. There's some sort of periodic refresh that goes on. The -1 doors, etc, happens when you first put something in before it updates.

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
I talked to JC this morning and the Rep said she had heard they will start building the 22's the middle of December! Guess we'll see.
I have no luck with JC.
Every time they tell me they don't have a timeframe for 2022. :(

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys (someday)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector

Advertisement

Advertisement
Gibson Leatherworks

Advertisement