JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

First Name
Sherrie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
Congrats! I ordered my Willys 9/21. It was unloaded from the railcar in Winston Salem NC Monday. The sales manager said I should have it by the 22nd. I sure hope so.
I am waiting my Jeep Sport from Winston. It was delivered there on 11/15 still has not made it to Newton (60ish miles away) I did not realize how long it would take to travel so short distance!!

Advertisement

First Name
Sherrie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Ford F150
drove by the dealership on a Saturday and saw a red jeep in the lot. So stopped and took a look and sure enough it was mine. Texted my salesman that my jeep was in and he said he didn't see it. I sent him a pic of my name on the jeep. Waited most of the day on Monday for him to call. Finally called him and he said he still didn't see it. I thought it stands out like a sore thumb, I can see it from the road. Only red jeep on the lot. He finally got up and found it. So maybe check anyway.
Funny!!! I drove by the dealership this morning to see if it was there!!

DelrayJeep

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Need some guidance here.
8-21 VON
8-23 VIN
10-2 Window sticker
10-5 Railyard in Ohio getting placed on the train
10-8 Transit status
Since 10-8 the only status is "In Transit" to Lakeland Jeep. Mike as escalated to the GM but no further Info. Anything recommended that I do here?

1637614398901.png

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
Was looking at the metrics on page 1, looks some people ordered in the last 2 to 3 days and build sheet and a window sticker. Looks like their still taking orders for 2021. Am I reading that correctly?

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
Update:
9/2 Ordered
11/19 Arrived at dealer
11/22 I will finally pick up my Jeep after 11 weeks and some change.

2 door White Willys 6mt, hardtop liner, premium sound, cold weather, tech, convenience packages and GG.
Update:

11/22 Picked Up!

7E5EF66E-6374-45D3-8F59-35297145016A.jpeg

Cowboy from hell

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
That same chip must be holding my 2DR, 6Sp Rubicon, Hydro bl with the tow package and hard top, up too. I got the email from Cara congratulating me on my Jeep and to let me know parts have been assigned and my build should be started soon. same email I got exactly a month earlier,, that said the same thing..word for word.
I pretty much have same build as you buddy. 6 speed hydro blue Rubicon 2 door softtop....week 17...

mgrin3006

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys (someday)
Occupation
Retired Fire Inspector
More likely that people are inputting the date they submitted to cryptostickers rather than the date they submitted the order.
I don't believe they are taking 2021 orders. I ordered a 2022 on 10/13, and I was told that a 2021 can't be ordered anymore.

bckly

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR On Order
Occupation
Engineer
Kent did call today regarding financing. No mention of if Jeep was on transport but seems like a good time to call and have things lined up
Got an email from Jeep that mine was delivered on 11/19 so hoping to hear from Kent tomorrow!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Freeland Jeep

Advertisement