JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

deeseidel23

First Name
DeeDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Unlimited Sahara
Took 4 days from when I ordered on 10/26 to when I got the vin/poc. Have you asked your dealer for the poc?
My dealer sent me a text a couple days ago stating still no VIN & he checks everyday. I'm not too confident that's true!

Advertisement

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
My dealer sent me a text a couple days ago stating still no VIN & he checks everyday. I'm not too confident that's true!
Did they give you a von? If so, will jeepchat give you a vin based on your von?

Julierpa

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I never received a case number, but apparently I did not escalate it to the proper person. JC, and Jeep in general do not care, I went through this on my last Jeep, the whole organization does not care.
I’m having a similar experience. Ordered 8/17 and literally haven’t heard a word from anyone in almost 12 weeks. I am still in phase d with no movement. My dealership doesn’t understand why some after me are being built and delivered and jeep customer care doesn’t care nor know anything. I don’t like waiting but could handle it if I had some updates or a way of getting updates. I needed it for 11/5. That obviously didn’t happen. If anyone has any info on who to contact to make a real complaint to or get ANY info other than we have no information that would be awesome.

Sponsored

dirkpratt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Is it common to have a 'sticker found' but no 'build sheet'? Seems backwards to me

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
9/28 - Ordered
9/28 - Dealer gave VON via order sheet (dealer initiative)
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
10/4: Dealer gave VIN (my initiative)
10/13: Dealer email (my initiative) "Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."
10/19: Cryptostickers found a build sheet.
10/25: Pulled build sheet using this link. Also got the ETA from dealer of 11/4 to arrive off the rail in Utah. Appraisal process for trade in starts when it gets off rail. (my initiative)
11/4: Update from dealer of 11/5 off the rail (my initiative)
11/5: Email from the dealer that it's off the train. Sent me a link to the dealership credit app. They do not have any bows... Emailed back and forth UNTIL my credit app got sent, then no response to email or a phone call. THIS is my problem with Kent. As we went to stalk the dealership lot, we see a bunch of new inventory, especially 4xes, including this one, which thanks for FB I know the orderer can't buy. It will be up for sale on Peterson's soon. My wife talks me down and reminds me he obviously just got rigs in. Let him do his job.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20211105_182611

Last edited:

Gravytheclown

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Willys
Question about the window sticker. Having received mine via Cryptosticker, I noticed it don’t have my name on it. When do they put the name on it?

Gravy

Sponsored

CJ SCION

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUD Hardtop, 2016 JK 2-door Ragtop
Occupation
Tired Again
Is it common to have a 'sticker found' but no 'build sheet'? Seems backwards to me
Did you see your window sticker on the Chrysler site? Some folks have stated no luck when trying the build sheet site. Pretty sure upper case letters in the vin work when trying the build sheet site.

Gravytheclown

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Willys
Ok, I was just worried that maybe they ordered is as a dealer vehicle and not just for me. whit these few reports of dealers selling vehicles people were waiting for have me nervous.
I did pay a visit to my dealer on Friday, just to let them know I've been tracking the process and now it was built and will be here soon. ill be anxious until it's sitting in my driveway.

Gravy

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
So... Yesterday (Friday, November 5, 2021) I received an email from Craig at Koons Tysons CDJR (Tysons Corner VA), letting me know that my JLUR has arrived! It arrived exactly 12 weeks and four days from the day I ordered. This is about what I expected, since he told me back on August 10 , that it could take anywhere from 3 to 4 and a half months to arrive. So just slightly under 3 months wasn't so bad. My dealer is in my local area, but I'll have to wait until Monday, since I'll both Craig and I have other things planned for the weekend. I can't wait until Monday to pick it up. Will post photos soon.

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Computer stuff
Yay! Heard from JC today and was told that my jeep is built, but is Pending installation of additional equipmen! After emailing me salesman with an email titled “Jeep Chat says my jeep is built!” He responded! 1st email in 10 weeks that he has responded to (only sent 4 others)! Told me it is scheduled to ship 11/8 But no idea on expected delivery yet…. i know it ends up getting shipped to Ayer, MA and then transferred to NH…. Praying it doesn’t take another month!
Ordered 8/28
Crickets until today, 11/5
Hope you don't have to wait much longer.

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Computer stuff
I’m having a similar experience. Ordered 8/17 and literally haven’t heard a word from anyone in almost 12 weeks. I am still in phase d with no movement. My dealership doesn’t understand why some after me are being built and delivered and jeep customer care doesn’t care nor know anything. I don’t like waiting but could handle it if I had some updates or a way of getting updates. I needed it for 11/5. That obviously didn’t happen. If anyone has any info on who to contact to make a real complaint to or get ANY info other than we have no information that would be awesome.
I Hope you see some movement soon. I can related to your frustration over not hearing much. I asked Jeep Chat at least twice to "escalate" my order, but I don't believe they ever did. I ordered on August 10. and up until this week , I was in a similar situation... Seemed like it was in Status D forever. Earlier this week (week 12) my Build sheet was released, a day later the window sticker came out. At that point my dealer was still telling me that it could still be a while, because of shipping delays and uncertainty over how long delivery could take.. The information that they had was "Delayed" "TBA".... All of a sudden yesterday it arrived .

Advertisement

Advertisement