JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Yay finally!! 2 weeks behind...me not bad.
Yeah.... no complaints here. Dealer told me 6-8 weeks when I ordered... then said 7-9. Given how long some people have waited, I'll take it. Pics to come!

Advertisement

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
Earlier this week within a period of 2 days, my build sheet and window sticker were found on Cryptostickers. My dealer has said that as of now, my Jeep is in KZ LD status, meaning that it's been built and released but delayed. Last night I went on Jeep Chat. According to "Alexander" on JC, my Jeep was delivered to the dealer yesterday morning. I found that surprising but hard to believe. I immediately sent an email to my sales rep right after the chat. He responded this morning and told me that all paperwork for arriving factory orders comes across his desk (so he would definitely know if it had arrived). Anyway his information shows that my Jeep is in transit with an ETA "to be determined". He went on to say that Jeep Chat has been providing inaccurate information for the past few months. Based on what my salesman said and several posts I've read on this forum, Jeep Chat is unfortunately, pretty unreliable.

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
Ordered my Willys 2dr v6 manual on 8/30, delivered 10/06
There seems to be no rhyme or reason to what get’s built when. GOOD LUCK!
I ordered the same but in white On 9/2. Due to arrive between 11/11-11/19. How are you liking the transmission, handling, ride of the 2 dr 6mt?

EagleJL

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Sarge Green Willys
Occupation
UPS
My weekly session with JC said mine was built and waiting inspection. Ordered 9/21. I hope it arrives by Thanksgiving. My work schedule between Thanksgiving and Christmas is pretty brutal.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes Doda
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I’m in NH too! I ordered mine 8/28 and still waiting… 😢
Finance guy called 9:30 last night!!! He said he's straight out right now and apologized for the late call. They wanted to deliver on Monday but I requested Tuesday as it works better for me.

Which dealer did you order from?

DChi11in

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRX Sti, 2015 BMW M4, 2000 Camaro Z28
New to the forum. I just ordered a 2022 Rubicon on 11/1/21. The dealer said I'm looking at anywhere from 12 weeks to 16 weeks, though some have come sooner. So we shall see. Based on the delays it looks like I'm seeing, I think I'll be lucky to see it before the end of February of 22.

LuvYella

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
M
New to the forum. I just ordered a 2022 Rubicon on 11/1/21. The dealer said I'm looking at anywhere from 12 weeks to 16 weeks, though some have come sooner. So we shall see. Based on the delays it looks like I'm seeing, I think I'll be lucky to see it before the end of February of 22.
Mine took 15 weeks

Snazzy71

First Name
Lee-Ann
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry WILLYS JL 2 Door
I ordered the same but in white On 9/2. Due to arrive between 11/11-11/19. How are you liking the transmission, handling, ride of the 2 dr 6mt?
So far it's been great, the clutch is a little long on the push at start (what clutch really isn't ?) and I'm 5'4" sooo that's likely the real issue :LOL: but after that it's been like butter. I found, as other's have, that in 6th gear on the highway it's a gutless wonder, so I don't bother. I live in a very hilly area and it's not worth going to 6 on a straight or downhill to have to shift again in a little while to 5 or even 4. The handling is awesome, I have no complaints it turns on a dime and doesn't give me grief at high speeds.
hope you get yours right on time!

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac ATS, 2021 Jeep Wrangler (maybe)
Finance guy called 9:30 last night!!! He said he's straight out right now and apologized for the late call. They wanted to deliver on Monday but I requested Tuesday as it works better for me.

Which dealer did you order from?
I ordered from Contemporary in Milford……you? Jeep Chat just told me that my vehicle is built awaiting install of optional equipment, but no delivery estimate….. I emailed my sales guy again, so let’s see if he responds….

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes Doda
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I ordered from Contemporary in Milford……you? Jeep Chat just told me that my vehicle is built awaiting install of optional equipment, but no delivery estimate….. I emailed my sales guy again, so let’s see if he responds….
Central in Raynham, MA

BethP

First Name
Beth
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR / 1972 Buick GS
I got converted to 2022 - ordered 2021 4D Rubicon on 9/23 got a VIN for 2022 on 10/25
Oh wow, what did you order? I’m scared this will happen to me. Though I suppose it doesn’t matter that much in the scheme of things.

john adams

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubi Diesel (in the womb), Bolt, RAV4
Ordered 2021 Jeep Willys Sport 25 Sept 2021, Dealer said Jeep arrived yesterday, scheduled to pick it up tonight after Work, 5 Nov 2021.
I placed my order Sep 24. Got converted to a 2022 on October 4. No delivery date except roughly 20-24 weeks... so maybe March.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Northridge4x4

Advertisement