JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Dana1978

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Salesman don't know anything technical about a Jeep. Case in point tire pressure. The tires should be filled to.the pressure listed in the door. Also most of the dealer service advisors. They are no more knowledgeable than the young kid stocking shelves at the local grocery store about

Normally I would totally agree with you, but my sales guy off roads his jeep a ton and knows so much about jeeps in general. In the end, I know I can leave the psi where it is, but I'm gonna lower it and see if it rides just a bit smoother. They both said I don't need to do a chalk test, but I might anyways just bc I can. 🤣

Advertisement

CJMack

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wrangler 4xe, 17 Cherokee Trailhawk
2022's are set to build Dec 6th. Your build number is the last 5/6 of your VIN (for example my VIN ends with 100851 - I am the 851st 2022 Wrangler) - given that, if they build 300 a day, I would be in day 2/3 of production. However, need to take into account they likely are not building at that rate because of the lack of parts....but nonetheless it gives you an idea where you really are "in line"
I was told that the last six digits of any FCA Vin number were not sequential, they are specially coded to reflect options, not how many are being built.

Deleted member 59498

From all the decoder sites the last digits are sequence but not necessarily the build sequence. No one seems to know when or why an order goes to the assembly line. Some bought at the same time have entirely different build dates.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
09/07 ordered at Chapman PA.
10/26 Landed!
Picked it up yesterday.
JLUR 2021.
WeChat Image_20211031105328.jpg

WeChat Image_20211031105342.jpg
Congrats on the Chapman Delivery!! Hope the experience was good!!

Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
We received an email from Cryptostickers that there was a change in status. They found the window sticker, but not the build sheet.
Anyway when I use the direct link for the Jeep.com window sticker nothing comes up

Anyone know why?

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
We received an email from Cryptostickers that there was a change in status. They found the window sticker, but not the build sheet.
Anyway when I use the direct link for the Jeep.com window sticker nothing comes up

Anyone know why?
I’ll answer my own question. I replaced the word Jeep with Chrysler and it’s there!!!

FinanciallyRuined

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Everyone else is checking the status of their order 2-3 times a day on Jeep Chat, right?

…… right?

I feel like they end the chat much more abruptly now that I’ve resorted to checking so frequently!

Wogstl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep 4xe Rubicon - Stingray
Posted my order for my 2022 JLU Rubi into the spreadsheet this morning.......THE WAIT BEGINS!!

HFA2265

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
9/30/2021 2021 Sahara ordered..... 10/26/2021 Jeep Chat - materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly....10/29/2021 Jeep Chat - vehicle is getting painted now,,,,,once completed it will be moving on to get the trim installed. After that it will go through inspections and then on the shipping.....11/1/2021 Build Sheet and Window Sticker (Cryptostickers) received. I believe Shipping is next!

Sponsored

FinanciallyRuined

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
9/30/2021 2021 Sahara ordered..... 10/26/2021 Jeep Chat - materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly....10/29/2021 Jeep Chat - vehicle is getting painted now,,,,,once completed it will be moving on to get the trim installed. After that it will go through inspections and then on the shipping.....11/1/2021 Build Sheet and Window Sticker (Cryptostickers) received. I believe Shipping is next!
Wow, that was quick! Congrats!!! I received my window sticker today and JC still says it’s waiting on shipping and no ETA yet.

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
Ordered 9/2

JC 11/1 :

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage in transit to your ordering dealership. Your order is now just pending a delivery ETA, which usually generates closer to the time of delivery. At this time, we can suggest checking next week for an update. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!
8:49:59 AM
Me
is it on a rail or still in the shipping yard?
8:50:49 AM
Maurice
Great question! The vehicle is on the way to your ordering dealership, we however do not have method of transportation or location information but I do see it is in transit

The_Irish_Weaver

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S - 2-door - Manual
well....

i ordered my 2-door Sport S on 9-11

no crypto action whatsoever

dealer said they have a ship date of mid nov.

chat FINALLY says " Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! "

there is no standard rhyme or reason to this

Advertisement

Advertisement