First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUD Hardtop, 2016 JK 2-door Ragtop
Occupation
Tired Again
Sorry if this has been answered, but what does it mean if I get a “build sheet found” email from Cryptostickers, but then when I click on the link, it says “build sheet not found”?
This was my experience also. I discovered that using capital letters in the vin brought the build sheet right up.

Advertisement

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
This was my experience also. I discovered that using capital letters in the vin brought the build sheet right up.
Interesting.... I tried that, and it worked for me as well. Build sheet couldn't be brought up using lower case, but came up with upper case letters. Go figure. Hasn't hit crypto yet.

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
Same here. All the dealers I called asking them about my supplier discount (1% below invoice) told me over the phone or in-person (no one would put it in writing) that they don't accept any special pricing or discounts (not Costco, supplier, affiliate, employee, etc) smh. I'm glad I found one dealer who was willing to do MSRP for special orders. Any in-stock Wrangler is marked up from $1000 to $4000 for non 392 and over $10K for the 392 in my area.
I had a dealer in AZ offer 7% below invoice and 2 in CO offered me employee pricing which is the deal I took.

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a dealer in AZ offer 7% below invoice and 2 in CO offered me employee pricing which is the deal I took.
How is a dealer able to make money offering 7% below invoice? That's below dealer cost even including holdback and other dealer incentives.

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
How is a dealer able to make money offering 7% below invoice? That's below dealer cost even including holdback and other dealer incentives.
From what I was told by a salesman, they don't make much money on individual sales but they get a bonus from FCA based on volume so the more they sell the more the dealership makes even if the sale prices are lower. I had a few dealers tell me they were too small and couldn't afford to that but the larger ones seem to do it. My dealer gave me employee pricing he said to earn my business. I actually had another dealer offer me $200 below employee pricing but it was a farther drive and $200 wasn't going to change anything for me really. I sent my build sheet to 15 different dealerships including out of state before I picked one.

Sponsored

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From what I was told by a salesman, they don't make much money on individual sales but they get a bonus from FCA based on volume so the more they sell the more the dealership makes even if the sale prices are lower. I had a few dealers tell me they were too small and couldn't afford to that but the larger ones seem to do it. My dealer gave me employee pricing he said to earn my business. I actually had another dealer offer me $200 below employee pricing but it was a farther drive and $200 wasn't going to change anything for me really. I sent my build sheet to 15 different dealerships including out of state before I picked one.
Interesting. Must be a heckuva FCA bonus to be able to sell vehicles at that price point.

Anyway.. JC said this morning that mine has been approved for shipping. Trying to see if there's an ETA on shipping from my dealer now. Good news for me... hopefully the shipping doesn't take crazy long.

I've been tracking along right along the same timeline as your order. Seems like once October hit, the builds really picked up steam.

Shiner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So... updated timeline:

9/11: Ordered
9/17: Received VON/VIN, D Status
10/6: D1 status
10/19: F status
10/20: Approved for shipping (JS or KZ L?)

Daug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited and Gladiator
8/7: Order Date

D status within the first week of order

9/24: D1 status

10/8: Build Sheet & Waiting additional equipment

10/13: Window Sticker

10/14: Completed build & inspection, waiting to be shipped to dealer, No ETA provided

10/20: ETA of 10/29-11/10 provided

Sponsored

Beth B

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport 2DR, Manual
I don't think there is a rime or reason to the scheduling. I ordered a 2dr, manual, soft top rubi and it was built in 6 weeks. Maybe they prioritize higher margin trims?
That's another thought. Seems like most being built are 4DR Rubicons

Reddog74

First Name
Beck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RooRoo
I agree,, LOTS of 4 DR models. Still waiting on my 2DR since July...BUT the amount of orders around that time are getting smaller..

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
exactly, you were able to stumble onto a dealer that was desperate for sales to get his bouns. They were looking for numbers, that's all. Awesome place to be in. Well done!

SBLACK502

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
exactly, you were able to stumble onto a dealer that was desperate for sales to get his bouns. They were looking for numbers, that's all. Awesome place to be in. Well done!
Mine should be here any day so hopefully my dealer is trying to get that bonus for this month and I can get a deal as well. Lol

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
Interesting. Must be a heckuva FCA bonus to be able to sell vehicles at that price point.

Anyway.. JC said this morning that mine has been approved for shipping. Trying to see if there's an ETA on shipping from my dealer now. Good news for me... hopefully the shipping doesn't take crazy long.

I've been tracking along right along the same timeline as your order. Seems like once October hit, the builds really picked up steam.
Yeah, I bet we both see ours around the same time frame. JC says mine is on it's way to the dealer but I'm still waiting for my dealer to confirm. My ETA is 10/21-11/2 now..they moved it up a day. I'll believe it once my dealer confirms. I was prepared to not get it until December so pretty excited it may be here by November. I've already got some mods being delivered for it.

Advertisement

Advertisement