JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Because the Mopar mats are getting delted, what is everyone thinking they are going to get? My husband is trying to talk me into Weathertech, but I am thinking Quadratec.
I got some off ebay. $68.00. They look good. And are made well

Advertisement

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Most likely you can not pick up. Jeep owns it until its on the dealers lot. They have to transfer to you. They are not permitted to do that. So dont get your hopes up
No jeep does not allow customers to pick up..

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I have a similar build in the same stage, released for shipping. My window stick stills shows all weather floor mats, I assume they are not being deleted on all orders?
When did you order your Jeep?

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
You should not have ordered a 4 door instead of a 2 door. Have you ever said “ I should have got Smirnoff the Grey Goose is taking too long”
Well I'm happy to find that I have two bottles that were 2021 award winners. (Grey Goose isn't amongst them). I have ten bottles of vodka in my bar, 7.5L; vodka is my go-to drink and I'd take the Smirnoff any day.

It's not from being cheap; I have a few $75--100 bottles. I've just never found Grey Goose to be any good; I suspect their water source but it's been so long I don't remember enough to describe the taste.

:blush: oh look it's Friday and I'm oncall and stuck in town this weekend :blush:

ps "In addition, TTB is
specifically seeking comment on
whether the requirement that vodka be
without distinctive character, aroma,
taste, or color should be retained and, if
this requirement is no longer
appropriate, what the appropriate
standards should be for distinguishing
vodka from other neutral spirits."

I think they changed the definition having finally acknowledged that vodka isn't odorless and tasteless, ...

pps Yeap they removed that verbiage. https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/5.22 (and I'm way too sober, what thread is this again? :bandit: )

Last edited:

Sponsored

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Willys 4xe, '17 Subaru Crosstrek
Contacted Jeep Chat today (10/8) and they confirmed my JLUS was built and is in final inspection. Cyptosticker build sheet also showed up today but no window sticker yet. Order was placed on 8/20 and POC with VIN received 8/21 (7 weeks tomorrow). Last projected delivery date I received from the dealer a couple of days ago was 8/12. I'm hoping it'll get delivered in the next couple of weeks (before the end of the month), given the extended transportation delays many are experiencing.

Last edited:

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Ordered 7/1 VIN by 7/10 was supposed to ship 9/28 and now moved to 10/28. Just chatted with Jeep Customer Service and have been told it's built and sent to storage while waiting on a railcar. Of all the shortages, patience will be next, but it's built!
At least you got a date. They will not tell me a damn thing other than it's sitting in storage. This is the most painful process for a $60,000 purchase I have ever experienced. Jeep should be totally ashamed of the way its customers have been treated.

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
Because the Mopar mats are getting delted, what is everyone thinking they are going to get? My husband is trying to talk me into Weathertech, but I am thinking Quadratec.
You can still order them from Mopars website. They show them in stock.

Sponsored

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
If mine are deleted I am going with the Quadratec made in America ones.

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
You can still order them from Mopars website. They show them in stock.
If you are not going to use that floor drain you are better off with another brand so you don’t have to cut the funnel off or have a lump.

Pipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Called the FCA customer support number (instead of Jeep) to see what kind of answer I would get. Apparently, my dealership neglected to add the dealer code to the order, so my order is pretty much invalid. I thought that sounded really fishy, so I contacted my salesperson. He was kind of gobsmacked at this revelation and said there is no way I would have a VIN as well as VON if the order submission was incomplete. After a few minutes, my salesperson was able to confirm the dealer code was included on the order as well as report the Jeep is still in D1 status (its been exactly 8 weeks since I placed my order). Seems as if these customer service reps are pulling reasons out of their arse for this delay in production. Anyhow, I now have 4 weeks remaining on my loan approval. If I don't see any movement in that time, I'm more than likely going to cancel my Jeep :crying:

DeepSea

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT LE, T120, JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Diver
You can find the OEM Jeep floor mats on Amazon. I bought some on 9/3 for $114 plus tax.

Advertisement

Advertisement