JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JRBJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
I’m on day 88. Cara sent me the same message you got. Hopefully escalating my order will light a fire under Jeep. The delay is bad enough, but the confusion, lack of information, and subpar customer care process has me hoping it’ll be worth the wait.
That is what I thought would happen with my order but in the end that sadly wasn't the case. It sat at the rail yard unloaded for almost a month and my dealer was less than an hour away 😂 Hopefully you're almost at the end.

Advertisement

JRBJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Appreciate the timeline. On Saturday, I'll be at 4 weeks... so quite a ways before I get to the 14 week point. But I see you escalated at about 6 weeks in... getting relatively close to that. I was thinking about escalating around the same time.

Not that it means much... but it will at least make me feel better!
Hopefully you don't have to wait that long or longer like several of us did or still are. Lately it seems things have been moving quicker. I didn't actually ask to be escalated. One day when I contacted JC they said they would be doing that. Which the escalation didn't really seem to help other than getting the emails like I said before.

Snazzy71

First Name
Lee-Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry WILLYS JL 2 Door
Well after paying a deposit and waiting 2 months my jeep was delivered last Thursday. I spoke with the dealer and set up pick up for tomorrow which they agreed to. I got a call about 30 minutes ago that a mistake was made and they accidentally sold my jeep. They say they want to make it right but they didn't elaborate. I am so furious I cannot see straight. Pretty sure this just completely killed my jeep love.
I can’t even..utterly ridiculous! Accidental my arse.. someone came in with cash over the MSRP….just a speculation but come on!

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
I tried Really I'm trying

giphy.gif
You have to hang tough out there!!! Think of it this way: now that Stellantis has taken over FCA, they may try to put their mark and shape product strategy so what if they screw the pooch in 2023 by either taking away a popular feature/color/engine choice???? Your MY22 will be the last great Jeep and its value will stay high. :) The wait will be very well worth it then ;) Cheer up!

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4Xe - ordered, 2019 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
9 weeks and someone is still gathering parts for my 4Xe

Sponsored

1BadDad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Innovator
Ordered 9/27/21. Dealer called me this afternoon to let me know its in D1. I have a ship date expected of 10/19/21. JLUR Diesel, loaded. Fingers crossed. I still cant pull up the buildsheet and the applet isnt updating to reflect it.

GCM4XE

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unlimited 4XE
Need to vent right now. I ordered my Sahara 4XE on 7/14… It was supposedly done being built around 9/10 with an estimated ship date of 9/11 and “shipped to storage for shipping” on 9/14. The first ship date obviously never happened. My salesman texted me on Thursday saying the new estimated ship date was 10/2. He just confirmed that it still did not ship out. I check in with Jeep chat every couple of days and their responses don’t match up with what the salesman says. According to them, there’s no updated estimated ship date at this time. This whole process has been so frustrating. Sales/retail 101 is managing customer’s expectations. Don’t tell me 6-8 weeks when I place the order. Don’t “estimate” ship dates and hold on to the car for a whole month past them. This will be my 4th Mopar vehicle in the last 7 years and most likely my last. It’s incredible how bad of a job they’re doing with customer orders. Meanwhile, I’m seeing people on here take delivery of the same exact vehicle I ordered in July that they ordered weeks after me. JOKE!!!
So my shipping date got pushed back again….. to October 18th….. but luckily, I stopped by the dealership and saw a black Rubicon 4XE that someone decided not to take, so I’m buying that one instead. Picking it up on Thursday at noon.

A06D0DE2-A0A2-444F-BD57-6B5C741D5305.jpeg

Pipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
All the times I have contacted Jeep via telephone and Jeep Chat, none of the reps have been able to provide the letter code associated with the status. All I got right now is that it is in the "build" status but nothing beyond that. My salesperson isn't even getting those specific updates. How do I go about getting that information?

BGJEEP2020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Yes my all weather mats were deleted, I placed my order Rubicon 4xe on Sept 10th and got a e-mail today saying it was completed and waiting to be shipped!!! I was originally told DEC.

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Well after paying a deposit and waiting 2 months my jeep was delivered last Thursday. I spoke with the dealer and set up pick up for tomorrow which they agreed to. I got a call about 30 minutes ago that a mistake was made and they accidentally sold my jeep. They say they want to make it right but they didn't elaborate. I am so furious I cannot see straight. Pretty sure this just completely killed my jeep love.
Looks like you just got a mopar lift and a new set of tires and wheels for that fuck up....put the screws to them sobs

Sponsored

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
All the times I have contacted Jeep via telephone and Jeep Chat, none of the reps have been able to provide the letter code associated with the status. All I got right now is that it is in the "build" status but nothing beyond that. My salesperson isn't even getting those specific updates. How do I go about getting that information?
Your salesperson should have them or at least a manger at the dealership will have them. They are lying by telling you they have nothing.

Its kind of a weird thing: once you place the order and have your VON and VIN, the dealer should have those within days of ordering, JC will have the better idea of the build process (they do not give codes, however) and after it’s built and released for shipping your dealer will have better access to status.

Don’t let the dealer tell you they don’t have anything to do with shipping or delivery once it hits the local storage area, the absolutely do: after the 2+ week sitting in Toledo waiting for a train debacle mine sat 7 miles from my house for 2 weeks at the loading lot. I called several times those weeks, got the run around again after a “promised delivery by the weekend” i was told on a Thursday and the sales manager contacted the lot supervisor like it was no big deal and made sure mine was on the Monday morning transport. I. Was. Livid. Because they kept telling me they had no control, it would come when it was loaded and showed up. BS, they absolutely did.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
How do you “accidentally” sell an order jeep the did no one see the window sticker that states it’s built for specifically…and questioned that. I know on my last Jeep they had my name on everything both key tags and the Jeep.

Iguanamann

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
I was told to expect 8-10wks, so initially I was telling myself it will b 10wk if not 12wks (then I don't get an open when its late). But now after reading everyone's posts about how they didn't even add a lot stuff, I'm now thinking 12wks may be more appropriate bc comparatively I added all kinds of stuff! This pregnancy may be going past its due date. 🤣
hang in there....got mine yesterday!!! SWEET!!!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement