JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Spoke to Rebecca on Chat - USELESS. Called customer service and spoke to Kervins. He told me mine was in JB status and there were two more steps before it shipped but no ETA. He also opened a case for me. He was more helpful than most but still not the least bit excited.
I see a Jeff email coming soon.

Advertisement

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
I am in the "pending inspection" stage wonder how long this will take.

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
What tires come on yours from the factory? I ordered a Sport Altitude early Aug. and was curious as what tires the factory was using currently. I did opt for the LSD rear end which is supposedly suppose to come with Bridgestone All Terrain Tires but who know given the current state of the global supply chain. Sure would have been nice to click the option for factory equipped BFG All Terrains like the Rubicon's get.

No LSD on my Sport S but got Michelins on mine.

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Jeep chat today said mine is in the "stage prior to being released to the plant... additional quality inspections may be needed before release to the plant" or something close to that. The estimated ship date was today.which I knew was too quick. Any idea what this message from Jeep Chat actually means?
Mine went through inspection quickly today and I was told the same thing just a little while ago. Not sure what this means either as i don't have any extra equipment.

Sponsored

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
I finally had a few minutes this morning to play with the new vehicle and all I can say to everyone waiting on yours is when you get it, lower the tire pressure to what the door panel says and definitely check the fuses and relays in the fuse box like everyone suggested. The Jeep drove SO much better with the lowered pressure and as everyone said probably 30-40% of my fuses/relays needed to be reseated or straightened.

Sheesh!!!!

Last edited:

gus2k

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Ttimeline: Hydro JLUR 4xe with most options from Mike @ Mall of GA.

40 days thus far.

8/20 - Ordered. VON.
8/27 - VIN
9/9 - D1, est build date 9/29
9/25 -"Progressed to body vendor" aka JB status
9/28 - Window sticker. Built, I think!

Sponsored

Talox

First Name
dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU XR Granite crystal (ordered 8/23)
Hmmm....I had slow a$$ Vivian today too and got the same response....🤔
she was slow sounds like I'll have to check again . Maybe I'll even send her response to the dealer for verification.

From Lisa

I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle.
Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Almost at 9 weeks and still no shipping date. No sticker but she has moved to storage. WTH!!!

Dev1ldoc

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I ordered my 392 in mid May. I added the XR package in late June. Still Nothing!!!

The_Irish_Weaver

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S - 2-door - Manual

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I entirely forgot about my salesperson. Done, and my phone corrected "Thanks sir!" to "Thanks Love!", and that was super awkward.

Looks like it's moving much faster than I had expected, which is great!

Order: 7/19
VIN: 7/21
D1: 7/29

Dealer now notes that expected build date is 8/16.
Ah. This was back when I was young and optimistic. I've since grown old, cynical, and weary. My beard is slightly more gray.

We're now at almost 11 weeks, three D1-to-D regressions, and a dealer provided date of 10/8. They escalated at 8 weeks due to the three regressions and my dealer noted he was going to contact their regional rep because "it's just sitting there." As of this morning, it's still in D1 (parts gathered) with no date or production schedule.

Sorting Cryptostickers by order date and seeing that 28 of 31 orders were placed after mine? I'm happy for those people, but it's also pretty frustrating.

Advertisement

Advertisement