JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
Ok makes sense. That’s so silly and does nothing but frustrate us “waiters” even more lol. Is there anywhere else to look?
not that I know of. crypto was made by one of the admins on the forum and isn't even Jeep's. all Jeep offers for information are JC, the help line and your dealer.

Advertisement

destanie27

First Name
Deatanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
not that I know of. crypto was made by one of the admins on the forum and isn't even Jeep's. all Jeep offers for information are JC, the help line and your dealer.
Yeah I’ve been using all of those. I’m just sooooo impatient with this lol. Im stick at D1 with no movement 😒

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Finally got my Jeep home! Here's the pic at the dealer next to my trade. It's so so nice! With Regen on the brakes are awful touchy. One third to half the fuses clicked when I pushed them in and the tires were inflated to 41-42 lbs. Once I lowered the pressure it drive like a dream (for a Jeep)! They're right, the wait is worth it!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210928_114830

Sponsored

Rugradu8

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler TJ
Finally got my Jeep home! Here's the pic at the dealer next to my trade. It's so so nice! With Regen on the brakes are awful touchy. One third to half the fuses clicked when I pushed them in and the tires were inflated to 41-42 lbs. Once I lowered the pressure it drive like a dream (for a Jeep)! They're right, the wait is worth it!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210928_114830
What did you lower the tire pressure to?

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK - HBPC SportS / Ordering '21 JL - HB Sahara
I'll be at Mall of Georgia tomorrow morning picking up my Jeep. Anyone else gonna be there tomorrow? Anyone need me to look for their ride while there?
Mine supposedly shipped but not due til next week so doubtful it would show up early. Sure wish it would as I just learned I'm losing the tread lightly savings 😡
But it's an all hydro blue Sahara with sky one touch roof, just in case 😉
Good luck, hope all goes smooth!

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
i got a call from my salesmen today, he said Jeep has shut down ALL wrangler plants until further notice he said they don’t know why but it just happened🤷🏻‍♀️
I just went on JC and they said that the Toledo plant is operating

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
What did you lower the tire pressure to?
I lowered to 37psi per the door jam sticker. Might drop it a little more after a few days. On my last Jeep I was running 275X70/R18 Cooper AT3 XLT's that were load range E and they were happiest at 33.5 psi. The chalk test seemed to agree. When I get the time I may chalk test these as well just for giggles.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Mine supposedly shipped but not due til next week so doubtful it would show up early. Sure wish it would as I just learned I'm losing the tread lightly savings 😡
But it's an all hydro blue Sahara with sky one touch roof, just in case 😉
Good luck, hope all goes smooth!
Yeah Mike was telling me about Jeep ending the affiliate program. He said he's still gonna be able to offer 4-5% off, just not the 6-7% he's been doing. It sucks, sorry for everyone else that's losing out, especially due to Jeeps own delays.

Albany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willy's Sport 2 door manual
7+ weeks "gathering parts". Absolutely no movement on Sarge green 2 door Willys. Frustrating because in this thread I see other Sarge Green Willys delivered in 7 weeks! Somebody at the factory take pity and push my order forward!!

Advertisement

Advertisement