JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
Just heard back from Daniel at Gupton that my order is in D1 with an estimated ship date of 10/1! Hope that remains the case.

Advertisement

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Just heard back from Daniel at Gupton that my order is in D1 with an estimated ship date of 10/1! Hope that remains the case.
Good luck with that I was given a 9/28 ship date. Mines not even in production yet.

scheetz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S JLU (ordered)
Ordered 7/15...
Got a shipping date of 9/2-9/16, but that has now passed. JeepChat now says there is no estimated time for arrival after my Jeep has been sitting in a parking lot for over two weeks. Dealer in PA says there is a trucking shortage, but honestly at this point it's just frustrating.
Update: It came in via truck last night, getting detailed today, and picking up on Monday.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Hey guys, first post ever and the amount of info obtained from this forum is great! I just received the Cryptostickers Build Sheet email and was wondering what would be the next steps?

Ordered 08/26
VIN 9/1
Build sheet 9/21
I believe they are moving faster now, but mine dropped at my dealer exactly 15 weeks after order. It was literally a month after they said it "shipped" that it actually showed up. It is a 6 hour truck ride from Toledo, so.... who knows.

Good luck!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I believe they are moving faster now, but mine dropped at my dealer exactly 15 weeks after order. It was literally a month after they said it "shipped" that it actually showed up. It is a 6 hour truck ride from Toledo, so.... who knows.

Good luck!
Mine arrived 9/23 still need to pick it up.

Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
If you buy out of state you dont pay sales tax. I've bought many cars in MA and never paid MA sales tax. I'm buying my Wrangler in MA. I have the P&S, no sales tax.
I've purchased cars from out of state before and the dealer charged me taxes based on my zip code! In my case, it was a Wisconsin dealer that charged me Illinois taxes, registration, etc.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
I've purchased cars from out of state before and the dealer charged me taxes based on my zip code! In my case, it was a Wisconsin dealer that charged me Illinois taxes, registration, etc.
It depends on the states you’re talking about and whether they have reciprocity between them if the dealer is familiar enough to charge appropriately. I’ve lived in Wisconsin and bought in Minnesota and Illinois with no issue and live in Minnesota and bought in Wisconsin without issue.

It just depends on the area and who you deal with if it is done or not.

But when I bought a new motorcycle in NC, I did not pay taxes until I registered it in Minnesota. Then when I gave it to my dad who lives in Wisconsin they honored the Minnesota taxes paid.

mygirlthea

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
Hey guys, first post ever and the amount of info obtained from this forum is great! I just received the Cryptostickers Build Sheet email and was wondering what would be the next steps?

Ordered 08/26
VIN 9/1
Build sheet 9/21
We ordered about the same time (8/28 for me). My advice is to pack your patience! They do seem to be building them faster with August / September orders, but don't take the "promise" dates too seriously. Then again, be prepared for a spontaneous call that it's arrived at the dealer - seems some people have been caught by surprise! It really is luck of the draw around here! lol

Mine is currently JS status since 9/23, by the way - hoping it will land at the dealership within the next 2 weeks.

Sponsored

brycal01

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
I talked to a sales guy at a big Maryland Ford dealer this week about pricing and availability on an instock Bronco 2 door (apparently someone who cancelled) It was sold quickly of course. I let him know I'd stick with my ordered Jeep Wrangler but thanks for your time etc.

He recommended the Bronco Sport as their direct competitor to a Wrangler based on size, actual category, and off road capability. He didn't appreciate my finding that to be funny.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I talked to a sales guy at a big Maryland Ford dealer this week about pricing and availability on an instock Bronco 2 door (apparently someone who cancelled) It was sold quickly of course. I let him know I'd stick with my ordered Jeep Wrangler but thanks for your time etc.

He recommended the Bronco Sport as their direct competitor to a Wrangler based on size, actual category, and off road capability. He didn't appreciate my finding that to be funny.
was he looking at a wrangler that was slammed to the ground on lowering springs?

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
If your state has a sales tax, sure. But NH doesn't. My P&S has the negotiated price, doc fee and sales tax on the doc fee (which is ridiculous) and that's it.

lockman1972

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport (ordered)
If your state has a sales tax, sure. But NH doesn't. My P&S has the negotiated price, doc fee and sales tax on the doc fee (which is ridiculous) and that's it.
When I lived in nh and bought cars in mass I did pay mass taxes it depends were it’s registered

Advertisement

Advertisement