JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

hunterjack

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Sharing my timeline and experience with my recent factory Wrangler order since the posts from others here have been supportive and informative for me throughout the process.

7/12 Ordered 2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
7/13 VIN assigned
7/30 Jeep email estimating delivery week of 10/4
8/4 Build date of 8/16 assigned
8/19 Window sticker found
8/20 Shipped and due at the rail yard in GA on 8/30
8/31 Arrival at the rail yard
9/15 Vehicle arrived at the dealer
9/21 Took Delivery

I ordered from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep in Buford, GA. He kept me informed of updates throughout the process as promised and was great to work with from start to finish.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking fullsizeoutput_5b1

Advertisement

Deek

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Sahara Eco-diesel
Sharing my timeline and experience with my recent factory Wrangler order since the posts from others here have been supportive and informative for me throughout the process.

7/12 Ordered 2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
7/13 VIN assigned
7/30 Jeep email estimating delivery week of 10/4
8/4 Build date of 8/16 assigned
8/19 Window sticker found
8/20 Shipped and due at the rail yard in GA on 8/30
8/31 Arrival at the rail yard
9/15 Vehicle arrived at the dealer
9/21 Took Delivery

I ordered from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep in Buford, GA. He kept me informed of updates throughout the process as promised and was great to work with from start to finish.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking fullsizeoutput_5b1
This is picture perfect - exactly the way it’s supposed to go.

Congrats, Hunter! Enjoy.

And thanks for your update to all of us.

Deek

Sponsored

jeepchik

First Name
Kendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe HA (on order), 2002 Wrangler X
Occupation
Software Engineer
@LuvYella I just saw where a HellaYella 4Xe Rubicon just popped up on Cargurus @ Gupton. Not sure if this is yours or not

Cargurus

Matanzas

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which is it? 1) Lisa and Jacklyn are AI chatbots who deliver news on our builds when status updates are typed into a database; 2) Lisa has access to better info and is more helpful than Jacklyn.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
@LuvYella I just saw where a HellaYella 4Xe Rubicon just popped up on Cargurus @ Gupton. Not sure if this is yours or not

Cargurus
Thanks for the heads up. Maybe Daniel would just let me take that one.

Probably not since it costs $27,368 more than mine (no bull)

Sponsored

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
uh oh, Toledo must be shut down to have no updates in 24 hrs......

Deek

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Sahara Eco-diesel
My JLU Sahara Eco-diesel arrived at the dealership this morning. Sorry to say for those here who have been so disappointed - and I understand the frustration for sure - but I am literally 30 days from order in 8/23 till delivery at dealer this morning on 9/23! Holy cow!

I feel very lucky. Bottom line is that Lisa at JC was right in the money. She said my order shipped on 9/20 by truck and should arrive at dealership 9/22-9/27. Lisa can be trusted I'd say - and yes, she is owed a raise by FCA.

Deek

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
Awesome stuff! My wife did the M school a few years ago and loved it. I've got a lot more track seat time than she does and I couldn't get away from the flightline to join her unfortunately so she went solo.

Having owned a 6266 single turbo swapped E92, I can definitely understand where you're coming from with the whole "Maintenance Queen" issues. :CWL: The N54 has its own fair share of BS to deal with just like the S65.

I appreciate it! I absolutely love my 4xe. It's everything I hoped it would be and then some by a vast amount. I've got 200 miles on her already in less than a week with zero faults. :rock: I count myself fortunate I didn't get stomped by some of the early teething problems that a few owners have had.

The one thing I really wish Jeep would've done in the hybrid supplement manual is add in a break down for the "Break in" procedure. I get that it's detailed in the regular owners manual, but with the hybrid powertrain, you have to either keep it in e-save, drain the battery and leave it uncharged, or keep the trans in manual mode to force the 2.0L to kick in. That way it starts running on a regular basis so the rings can seat and the cylinders can bed in properly (having done the break in on a Hellcat and a Hemi Trailhawk, I'm honestly kind of underwhelmed at how little the wrangler is given for info regarding this). I've been purposely keeping the trip counter displayed on a regular basis so I can track mileage on the engine vs battery. As it stands now, the engine has about 120 miles on it and the battery has 80 (I thankfully was able to figure this out early enough in the break in to focus the engine in to action). I think it's honestly a big enough deal to keep an eye on that they should at the very least include some basic info in the hybrid supplement. That way new owners don't fry the 2.0L right out of the gate by thinking it's already run in properly after they cross 300 miles on the odometer when in fact the motor has only run for something like 60 of those 300. I might bring this up on the 4xe board and see if anyone else has noticed this.
You have an awesome job by the way. Went to my first airshow a couple years back. Love the sound and fury of jets from close up!

Get this. I have a registration renewal due on the '09 M3. In Texas, need to get a passing state inspection first. Car has DSC and Brake warning lights on the dash. Take it to dealer. $2500+, and the tech noted that that might not even resolve it, and he may need to do additional diagnosis and repair. Tech also noticed a leaky front strut, $1700. I asked them to do the state inspection, and they said it wouldn't pass with the warning lights on. So basically I have to pay them $2500+ to get a passing inspection to renew my registration.

I see your point on the break-in. Not sure if the non-4xe has a break-in. If it does, I sure didn't do it!

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
My JLU Sahara Eco-diesel arrived at the dealership this morning. Sorry to say for those here who have been so disappointed - and I understand the frustration for sure - but I am literally 30 days from order in 8/23 till delivery at dealer this morning on 9/23! Holy cow!

I feel very lucky. Bottom line is that Lisa at JC was right in the money. She said my order shipped on 9/20 by truck and should arrive at dealership 9/22-9/27. Lisa can be trusted I'd say - and yes, she is owed a raise by FCA.

Deek
Chatbots don’t care about money.

Yet.

Advertisement

Advertisement